kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Servers back up, seeing people on one of them, no update, though.

It's the developers which are on there. ;)
  • Like 1

I just decided to goof around on the DayZ server finder, and there's still a server up running 0.49 :huh: (albeit with no one connected to it).

I just decided to goof around on the DayZ server finder, and there's still a server up running 0.49 :huh: (albeit with no one connected to it).

This has been for ages. I think I mentioned this in the last experimental topic, build 0.57. :lol:

By the way folks, judging by the time it's taking we can expect a wipe.

• Like 1

Updating for me.

418mb

No Exp servers up, currently.

Edited by Santa fox
  • Like 4

xoTbahO.gif

Jk. It's cool. I kinda expected it already.

• Like 2

It's indeed updating. Going in with mah hi-speedz internetz. :lol:

And it's done. See you guys on the coast (I guess). :)

Edited by IMT

This has been for ages. I think I mentioned this in the last experimental topic, build 0.57. :lol:

If so, I only had a few hours last night on my 1pp character and didn't have anything all that great anyways.

Good thing my work day is already half over and I'm out early today. It's about time I get into a build early on for once :)

• Like 5

Knock off the "lies" remarks. If something breaks during development, it does not equal a "lie". *facepalm*

Sorry. It was too strong a word.

Persistence works just fine, sounds like you just need to hide your camp better ;)

To be clear, someone found my camp and jacked my stuff and my tent. 

Alas!

I hope you are right. I said in the exp thread that I hoped my tent was stolen as opposed to just disappeared so I'm not angry about losing stuff. It's just that quite a lot of people in the exp thread had tents/barrel/entire camps disappear without a trace and some of them took a long time to build so would also take a long time to move. That's why people doubt their camps were just raided.

Anyway, apologies if I was a bit hysterical.

Edited by freethink
  • Like 1

New Version Nr. 0.58.128901

No servers up atm.

They need to get them damn hamsters running to power up the servers. :lol:
  • Like 4

Brian Hicks @Hicks_206

Just an FYI - We'll be resetting server storage on experimental with todays updates. Characters are safe, camps, vehicles, loot, etc - not

Well, there goes our camp. Time to make a new one. :D

Well, there goes our camp. Time to make a new one. :D

I always keep the basics* on me. 

* Scoped rifle, pistol, ammo, axe, med supplies, compass, water, matches, and most importantly, glow plug and battery.  I'm kind of high maintenance.  :D 

• Like 1

Sorry. It was too strong a word.

I hope you are right. I said in the exp thread that I hoped my tent was stolen as opposed to just disappeared so I'm not angry about losing stuff. It's just that quite a lot of people in the exp thread had tents/barrel/entire camps disappear without a trace and some of them took a long time to build so would also take a long time to move. That's why people doubt their camps were just raided.

Anyway, apologies if I was a bit hysterical.

One thing to consider, it might take a long time to move - it only takes approximately 30 minutes to destroy, however. (Which is what happened to my camp)

• Like 6

One thing to consider, it might take a long time to move - it only takes approximately 30 minutes to destroy, however. (Which is what happened to my camp)

Would take a lot less time with a grenade or a fireplace and a spraypaint can. :lol:
  • Like 1

I realy like that he reads here and give some answers to the people who try experimental. :thumbsup:

Edited by xCrankx
  • Like 2

I always keep the basics* on me. 

* Scoped rifle, pistol, ammo, axe, med supplies, compass, water, matches, and most importantly, glow plug and battery.  I'm kind of high maintenance.   :D

Kind of? :P

All my guy needs is beans, water, and a special kind of luv

cMv3W1J.jpg

• Like 4

I realy like that he reads here and give some answers to the people who try experimental. :thumbsup:

They definitely read here, even if you don't see any answers, them sneaky developers. Edited by IMT
  • Like 1

Yup - gives us extra motivation to report the stuff we experience on these servers. Results should be a better end product for all involved. 

• Like 3

I wonder about that though.  Twice, I had every tent, barrel, fireplace and all backpacks (even ones hidden far away under trees) vanish while the 6 trucks full of better loot (including automatic weapons, batteries and plugs) were untouched.  Seems odd that someone would empty barrels, find, empty and dissasseble every improvised pack, disassemble the fireplace, unpack the tent, and cart off the barrels, but leave all the trucks and all the good stuff in the trucks.  I suspect a bug.

• Like 1

anyone had anymore than 2 ppl in the vs3? Not been able to get a civilian one or enough ppl to test??