Sign in to follow this  
snarkaize

smersh backpack

Where can i find a smersh backpack ? I checked prison island and many militray bases and didn't found one.

• Like 1

check the little gatehouses that spawn all the vests and attachments. The ones with the bars on the windows that you can now enter.

Edited by stinkenheim
  • Like 1

I found many of them at NWAF's hangars, but I am now having trouble finding it's vest. ._. Good luck with the backpack.

Where can i find a smersh backpack ? I checked prison island and many militray bases and didn't found one.

I found one inside a military tent, at either stary sobor or vybor, can't recall which one at the moment.

Edited by jtberry2000

check the little gatehouses that spawn all the vests and attachments. The ones with the bars on the windows that you can now enter.

this guy knows
  • Like 1

I found many of them at NWAF's hangars, but I am now having trouble finding it's vest. ._. Good luck with the backpack.

Most luck I personally had on that front, was the big (two entrances) military tent in Stary. That one tends to loot-splode a lot, usually it's just High-Caps and UK Assaults, but quite a few times I've found a Smersh there, as well, at one time I even found Vest and BP right next to each other in there.

They usually spawn near the airfields NW, NE & SW, and I've seen it at the military camp west of Green mountain.

I personally prefer the improvised backpacks though even though I use the smersh vest.

Edited by Ori42

SMERSH kit is very buggy at the moment btw.

Last night I found a pristine vest at a heli crash and on balance swapped it out with my hicap, feeling confident I could find a backpack pretty quickly. I did, but the pack was damaged.

Ho hum, attach pack to vest. Combo comes up as damaged. Ho hum.

Find pristine pack a bit later. Oooh goody. Empty combo and attach pristine pack to pristine vest. Combo comes up as damaged. >:(

saw one today on top of crashed hummer in Cherno

Crashed ural at apartment high rises above Cherno. As a freshspawn. Right when you don't need it. Typical dayz

I found the harness system itself at the Vybor military base.

I've seen the attachments a couple times before having the harness so I only have the vest itself...

Guard shack in east severograd usually spaws full set. You may have to shuffle the items to find it

Edited by randomspawn

itsatrap.jpg

Its really not a trap. There spawning at these places to.

I have always found them by going from guard house to guard house. They spawn there regularly. 

I find smersh vest and backpacks, usually at the same time, at the gatehouses, alarming consistency.