boneboys

Exp Update: 0.56.127TheBeast.

Hello here, 

is there any Private Shard server ?? must of bugs come from the private shard why not open 1 to test it ? 

*it's only a question* no rage please

Edited by cedrico85

There was loot in the first few hours. After that, there's no loot...anywhere. You'll pass out from starvation. This isn't a joke either. I died 5 times from starvation. I'm going back to .55, Eff this ish

And oh yeah, raw meat and blue colored berries will get you sick. You'll be dead in a heartbeat. 

Edited by KiLLeR NatE

"Player limbs can now be "chipped" and "" before becoming fractured or broken"

Are the empty quotes in the sentence above intentional?

Someone wrote somewhere that his leg(s) got "banged" ... probably the missing word.

Aus Böhmen (Bohemia) kommt die Musik......................

Dabei hätte man bleiben sollen!

Someone wrote somewhere that his leg(s) got "banged" ... probably the missing word.

I see, thought maybe "Bruised" could be the missing word as well.

r8P44Sp.jpg

^About half the zombies I killed in this house.

The shadows glitching through the wall and the many footsteps were creepy as fuck as they mulled around.

15URAdu.jpg

I tried to wait out the aggro and wait for bodies to clear as I could not exit but I saw more and more infected streaming towards my location from all directions.

Once bodies despawned I opened the inside door to find the foyer and entry full of infected with military infected at the front leading the charge.

(Forgot to take pic.)

The server had filled up and I "lost" a lot of rounds as they seemed to pass through the infected without causing damage.

I had to strafe and turn side to side Ikari Warriors style to make bullets register.

By that time, the room was full of infected and I ran around trying to hop over bodies just to get out the door.

When I finally ran out the door there were even more infected still descending on my position.

Running into the woods, STILL MORE INFECTED still running towards that house FROM ALL DIRECTIONS which would soon collapse under their weight.

Me thinks auto respawn of infected might be back....

And they were aggroing to MP5 fire from a LONG way away.

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 2

Aus Böhmen (Bohemia) kommt die Musik......................

Dabei hätte man bleiben sollen!

From bohemia the music comes.  Here you should have stayed.

• Like 1

Where I can find optics?

I would find the new optics to put in CR527 Carbine but i don't know if my profile will reset when i change to the experimental patch

What are you asking?  Do you think you can bring a character from Stable to Experimental intact?  Well, you can't and vice versa.

Edited by Barnabus

yes...every time I exit

Me too

• Like 1

Has anyone found a good workaround for things getting "stuck" in your inventory after you've had them in "hands"? Logging off/into a server seems the only surefire way for me so far.

* Cannot make an Improv backpack. Combine the rope with Burlap and both items disappear, bag not there either on the spot you tried to craft it or in vicinity

* Leather sowing kit doesn't repair Vest's (...cannot be used to repair this item). Works OK on Backpacks and Boots.

* Winchester uses .308 ammo but states it uses 7.62x54r

* Major issues with not being able to pick up items

* Can stack items within items, within items etc. Sometimes when you pick something up and you have say another top in your inv, it'll put the item in the top you are carrying not a free inv slot

* Weapon switching is very buggy. After putting a weapon away, I'm not able to get it out again or interact with it. Right Click just gives 'receiving'

* Weapons disappearing from inventory. Had a Longhorn, equipped it OK, shot it OK. Put it away and it disappeared. Logging did not fix.

* Loot's not re-spawning

Zed's everywhere! Managed to get a train of 23 after me XD. Also, they appear to making footstep sounds again now too

Anyone found a Hunting Scope yet?

Edited by squelch
  • Like 1

Has anyone found a good workaround for things getting "stuck" in your inventory after you've had them in "hands"? Logging off/into a server seems the only surefire way for me so far.

Only way to fix that for me was relogging :|

I don't know what to test. I can't "play" more than several minutes till the server don't responds. In this several minutes:

*Loot has two conditions: Not existing (can't test a system that don't shows up) and not pickable (can't test a system that don't reacts).

*Zs are much but hypnotic. I don't know if it is that hard to do a good setting on them but as they were leet in 0.55 they are lame in 0.56 what their senses are about.

I was three times on US-Servers with shown 150ping in the list because nothing in EUR showed up. Two times i was on the UK5 with 66ping but nothing different.

I give up till next update. Sadly this is worthless. :(

Had a fnx and mags for approx 2 mins. Ahhh Veresnik

Has anyone not found a press vest yet? :D

Yep, at a church in Novy Sobor.  ;)

116onz7.jpg

Is this new?

UFLuZ9w.jpg

These were added with the crossbow back in April 2014, with the 0.44 patch, but were taken out around 2 or 3 months later. They made an appearance again in experimental Christmas (Christmas trees, teddy bears, suppressor sounds with nato, pistol and and the new east suppressor) patch with all the items in the game spawning randomly everywhere, but it lasted only 1 day, and was fixed the next day. 

I was hoping to see them back in the game again, and never understood why they were removed.  Might have been forgotten by the devs, or a bug/glitch in the unfinished loot tables.

• Like 2

Last time I was there, there were no apple trees or non-poisonous berries on Skalisty. Not to mention animals... I'd likely starve if I got that spawn. Sounds fun. :D

Even though I didn't find much at the few houses and the wooden log pub there, I managed to make it back to the mainland and survive. 

It is challenging though, granted, but I like those survival challenges DayZ pitch me!

Propane canisters now have a percentage that goes down in real time when turned on. Sadly a small gas canister doesn't have enough combustible to cook the 2 chicken breasts I had...

2ni8thd.jpg

2qa8ilx.jpg

155rvie.jpg

• Like 1

double click to take things in your hands and throw them on the ground. worked for me :)

They say there was some changes to the NWAF, but when I went there this morning, I didn't see anything different at all. Anyone else can confirm this?

They say there was some changes to the NWAF, but when I went there this morning, I didn't see anything different at all. Anyone else can confirm this?

Are you sure the camo building next to north east barracks was standing?

hmpf, are there any european servers up? i cannot find any other than high ping US servers and one or two others with even higher ping. i guess all other strange things i experience are caused by that high ping.

.56EXP.  No loot.  Food is non-existent.  Dying in 30 min even after eating 5 apples and 3 red berries.  Central loot is broke as it was last patch.  You should not starve to death after 30 minutes in any circumstance...

Starving Simulator is active!