Sign in to follow this  
SMoss

Status Report - 06 May 15

- Dynamic changing of cargo capacity - eg: lowering when damaged, raising when repaired

Hm....

Next month at the earliest, and maybe not "all" of it.

I thought the Devs said it would be in May, i.e., this month? Damn is it getting difficult to remain patient.

I thought the Devs said it would be in May, i.e., this month? Damn is it getting difficult to remain patient.

The official word was they they hoped to be testing it internally by the end of May. That explanation did not include any word about how long they predicted it would take to push it out to Experimental or whether it was waiting on any other components, etc.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/224261-qa-with-eugen-harton-highlights/

• Like 1

Does this means that even if we pickup our tents they are gonna disappear

Does this means that even if we pickup our tents they are gonna disappear

Yes, because You are going to disappear xD

I really wouldn't mind having a wipe more often, people would have better feedback. It's really hard to have constructive thoughts without experiencing starting over.

Every stable branch update should start with mass suicide. Koolaid?

Edited by Coheed_IV

I really wouldn't mind having a wipe more often, people would have better feedback. It's really hard to have constructive thoughts without experiencing starting over.

Every stable branch update should start with mass suicide. Koolaid?

Yeah I'd like to see semi-regular wipes. Maybe not for every update, but for big updates and new features there should be.

Stary tents....heard a lot of tales about the mysterious place beyond the artifact

vLSwa.jpg

• Like 3

How far? I usually get a little further north than Stary Sobor.

Saw one at Dolina the other day but last time I passed through it was 2 girl zombies and the usual guy one. Think it's just random which zombie model spawns on a reset. 

Saw one at Dolina the other day but last time I passed through it was 2 girl zombies and the usual guy one. Think it's just random which zombie model spawns on a reset. 

I think you just have to search for him at rural areas. I once found one at the gas station between Dolina and Krasnostav.

I just saw the shirtless old man zombie for the first time a few days ago. It was cool. I'm looking forward to playing DayZ. I'm rolling with the punches of updates. I'm sure the devs are doing their best.

So dev will make into player can carry bag/backpack with hands??