trev186

75 round drum mag removed from game

What drums are ment to be rare now?? how come i found 2 in the same spot along with 2 high cap vests and an ak handle. That was sitting outside of the non enterable building you see at some mil places , but this one is just passed the office and dinner building at the mills of berezino..

Personally i hope they add chances for rifles to jam , specially when firing full auto using drum mag's. But hey thats just me.

Nothing and everything is rare now.... I found several smersh vests and 0 matches or sewing kits.

Food is ready just boobs crying now

Who ate all the shotgunshells, was it the same guy that stole all the matches ?

Drums,,, gimme them drums....

Who ate all the shotgunshells, was it the same guy that stole all the matches ?

Drums,,, gimme them drums....

I through away about 40 to pick up my second smersh

i have found at least two on .55, and they were in/around the jeeps.

• Like 2

Nothing and everything is rare now.... I found several smersh vests and 0 matches or sewing kits.

Food is ready just boobs crying now

Now the sewing kits them i cant find , and i have been looking because i have been testing melee out with the zeds using all different weapons. For some reason they always seem to fuck my pants long before they hurt my top ( maybe its just me i figured they would be hitting body and head not groin legs?

But id like to be able to patch my pants up lol(ill trade you a pristine ak handle and a drum mag for a sewing kit LOL....

Same. Just because u didnt find it in one run doesn't mean its removed ffs.

Not what he said, he said they were also removed from inventory...

I actually watched the whole clip. This is the best part of that movie.

I did have the bug where i had 2 in my inventory in .54 and they disappeared in .55

so hopefully they will spawn again or they will make a comeback

I found one drum mag y-day by the BMP at vybor base. It was empty though so I think someone tossed it and kept the bullets. There was absolutely nothing in the barracks or prison but loads of handcuffs, keys and clothes around the BMP.

Anyone seen any lootgasms in this patch?

i have found at least two on .55, and they were in/around the jeeps.

same here found one in a jeep at Vybor. 8 hrs of play from Cherno to Servergrad and back to Zele and not one damn match box. My player is shaking and it won't stop till I get by a fire.

I found a 75 round magazine in a wreck last night, so they still exist... but all the existing ones got deleted I think, because I lost the one on my AKM.

I have to get a screenshot later but the new Drummags apparently are weighting around 77 kg :D :D

I have to get a screenshot later but the new Drummags apparently are weighting around 77 kg :D :D

Are they planning to institute a weight mechanic for gear or something?

A zombie just welcomed me as I opened the door to a building, in my first session of the new patch.

Since I already had my AKM into my hands and I didn't want to give him the chance to ruin my raincoat I decided to shoot, instead of changing to my melee weapon.

This panic, when nothing happend but the "click" sound of an unloaded weapon.^^

I had onedrum mag attached to the akm and a second one in my inventory before the patch. Both were gone.

This is the answer I found in the feedback tracker:

• Like 1

I found one drum mag y-day by the BMP at vybor base. It was empty though so I think someone tossed it and kept the bullets. There was absolutely nothing in the barracks or prison but loads of handcuffs, keys and clothes around the BMP.

Anyone seen any lootgasms in this patch?

Yes, I have seen the Prison Island guard rooms (above the workshop hallway to the prison yard) hyperlooted, although it was extremely rare (only one server of the 30-40 I hopped over a few days). Had AKS-74U's and AK-74's spilling out of the windows, and enough OREL uniforms to clothe an army. Don't even start on the MP5 magazines.

yea, i had 2 drums in my inventory as well as one in the gun. so i believe they have either reduced the number that spawn or removed them for the time being although i know some people didnt get stripped of them or they have found them. its still unclear to me.

to clean them out so they can get the central economy rolling.

Probably, because I had probably a total of 20 or so in tents and they all vanished. I guess it's so that already geared players didn't have a massive advantage over everyone else at the start of the new update.

It seems to me that the exact things spawn in certain places. On one particular tank, same sub machine guns and pistol and clothes over and over as I do the horrible action of server jumping. I have only found a 75 round drum magazine in 1 place, in a particular jeep in a particular place :-) It has all sorts of junk as well, but so far 2 75 round drum magazines. Once on the top of the engine cover and once hidden inside the drivers door so you have to grab it using sight grab from the passenger side. I also found silencer, pso-1 scope among the plain stuff. One tank almost always has a sks and some ak74 ammo. You definitely have to look places you didn't look before. I found a rifle in a broken down truck and it was not visible anywhere, but it showed up with a ground search. One particular military camp will have you setup pretty well, canteens, pet bottles, food, can openers, clothes, rifles, ammo and boots etc. Of course that particular location has high traffic now it seems, but any new spawns making it there are not equipped for much of a battle.

The first thing I found in a wrecked UAZ was a drum mag with an SKS, fully loaded. Can't complain here!

I have found 2 drum mags since the update, both in the same spot. A jeep jammed between several broken down trucks. One was on the hood and one was low inside the drivers side door and I had to visually grab it from the passenger side because I couldn't get it to show up on ground search no matter where I stood. I also found a silencer and pso-1 scope in that jeep. It seems like in that particular military camp, there is a tank that has the same stuff every time, sub machine guns, pistol, cuffs, keys and clothes. The military camp I am referring to is the tent camp way west near the edge of the map, south west of the NW airfield. There are no zombies at that camp, so it's pretty dangerous. :-O So far I have fully geared there a couple times, except for an AKM. I have only found a 22 sporter, that folding 22, a blaze, a shotgun and an sks at that camp and I can't be sure if they spawned there or were player dropped. It seems odd walking around with pristine handguard, buttstock, pso-1 scope and 2 75 round mags and not having an akm. lol.

Lol I've found like 5 or 6 75 round mags on .55. The reason the ones u had from .54 were all wiped is because they've now added black & green version of the drum mags.So there you go, check trucks and cars, thats where I've found 4 of them.Tbh IMO they were much more rare on .54 than they are now.

1MrhGjV.jpg

That's just one of them and as you can see it was on the hood of this jeep.Also, you can now see it says "Black 75rnd Magazine" instead of just "75rnd Magazine" like before.So there you have your proof.

Edited by SuperSavage300

Have yet to see one (or any other AKM mag - yes, I've hit all of the new and improved loot spawns) , and have traversed the entire map on my home server / hopped major cities on about 50-ish different servers.

" and there was nothing that could be done to prevent this from happening. We are sorry if this has caused any inconveniences."

Currently working with a full team of coders on our ERP data migration, taking data from an old ERP and recoding it into a new, usable setting for our new software platform. I've fixed your above statement. 

and there was nothing that could be done to prevent this from happening without writing a script to exchange player inventories upon login, which would make sense to have for any other item changes, or spending some sort of added time to find a suitable solution. We are sorry if this has caused any inconveniences.

Thanks for the apologies though - it is Alpha, after all.  B)

Edited by coltonmeng