Sign in to follow this  
preacherlr

0.55 confirmed?

@AlphaDogg100 Hive maintenance. That, and deployment of version 0.55 on Stable branch.

@fr33kiLL1989 @funny_post21 No. Nuts to april fools' day. Stable branch update to 0.55 for today rolls on

@awesomegamer19 The servers are down due to wednesday maintenance + we have an update of version 0.55 to Stable branch servers in the works.

Details

@RyanTheOneee @DayZforDayZ  It may be april 1st, but the 0.55 release statement was no:) joke 

I'm excited for it, but last time I checked exp the zombies were near impossible to fight unless you stood directly in front of them and took a severe beating in the process, will they be any better on live? I hope so.

Don't know.. wait to see :P left about 40minutes do up again

1333303508488_3892226.png

Honestly though. There's somewhat of a line when it comes to this.

I honestly wouldn't expect them to pull an april fools joke about a patch, That a lot of people are waiting for. Something less significant is understandable.. But yeh..

Them posting that many things saying it's coming out tonight, during an 8 hour maintenance then being all APRIL FOOLS, Is gonna piss some people off..

Edited by Preach
  • Like 1

I am not interested in having 50 zombies all behind me with no restrictions to environment stopping them. will see you in .56 after the reactions.

I appreciate the message in the image above, but at the same time, I doubly swear that it is no april fools' joke. The guys are currently working on deploying 0.55 on Stable branch :)

• Like 5

Smoss - 

I run a chemical company, and every year on 04/01 I send our vendors / employees potential leads on new sales opportunities for different chemicals.

Mr. Lyon 

(random phony company name)

(phone number of random zoo)

Works like a charm. B)

-Colton

Edited by coltonmeng

Smoss - 

I run a chemical company, and every year on 04/01 I send our vendors / employees potential leads on new sales opportunities for different chemicals.

Mr. Lyon 

(random phony company name)

(phone number of random zoo)

Works like a charm. B)

-Colton

But... that's just mean :D

I appreciate the message in the image above, but at the same time, I doubly swear that it is no april fools' joke. The guys are currently working on deploying 0.55 on Stable branch :)

We appreciate this Smoss stable branch updates are no joke !! :)

A little over an hour if I did my timezone math right, and they're on time.

A little over an hour if I did my timezone math right, and they're on time.

It looks like it might go into overtime. The new estimate is for around 18:00 CET. Apologies for the delay!

• Like 1

So a little less than 3 hours then, hopefully. I'm gonna have a nap.

I appreciate the message in the image above, but at the same time, I doubly swear that it is no april fools' joke. The guys are currently working on deploying 0.55 on Stable branch

I like you.

I really do.

I have a question..
Started playing yesterday so i apologise if i'm asking dumb things.

Will the game update itself or do I have to download it somewhere else once the servers are back online?
Not familliar with Steam ect. so again, my apologies if i'm asking dumb questions ;) !

Edited by Jeffreyyb

I have a question..

Started playing yesterday so i apologise if i'm asking dumb things.

Will the game update itself or do I have to download it somewhere else once the servers are back online?

Not familliar with Steam ect. so again, my apologies if i'm asking dumb questions ;) !

If you have auto updates enabled (default I believe) just click play as you normally would and it will update first.

thanks BCBasher.
Havent played on pc for ages, but i had to play this!

Give me a break, a game which 40k players play everyday, the devs are going to troll everyone on twitter saying there's a patch ingoing? No way, It's real. 

There's one joke though, if that half-complete zombie AI makes it ingame, now thats a real joke! Although I am very bored from the current patch, so I am fine to everything even if it's ZEDs which can fly and throw fire balls.

Also, if the central loot economy is still bugged and It's possible to find M4s at houses, then I'm up for let it alone 1100 zeds, 11000 zeds per server. :D

Edited by Yazar8
  • Like 1

April fools day is over now... Unless you're in the USA

Which I am so JOKES ON YEW. 83

April fools day is over now... Unless you're in the USA

Nope, it's still on in Europe

Its ok we would hunt you down if it was...... XD

Its ok we would hunt you down if it was...... XD

That'd be bad seeing as the Prague offices are probably not too hard to find...