eugenharton

Exp Update: 0.55.126884 Discussion

Experimental servers down again damit was gonna hit zub anyone else experiencing this. There was one server working yesterday north east. Oh and is there an IP to exp servers.

Maybe it is not necessary to add the game mines? Many players are against it.

Maybe it is not necessary to add the game mines? Many players are against it.

As in, anti-vehicle mines? I am sure just as many are for adding them in. I am sure there are plenty of whitelisted servers, private hives etc that players that don't like different playstyles, can play on.

When are experimental servers gonna be fixed? 

When ready...not before.

• Like 2

I really hope the guys manage to get a new patch or hot fix out today, I never really got a chance to test the new stealth mechs out Yet or even get my own wee horde :( 

• Like 2

didnt they once say you can now play experiemental + stable without switching to exp/stable and redownloading whenever you wanna play either of them?

or was it a plan for the future?

didnt they once say you can now play experiemental + stable without switching to exp/stable and redownloading whenever you wanna play either of them?

It is not possible now, but thankfully the download is much smaller than it was in the past.

I'm nor sure how that would be possible, other than to install two whole copies of the game to your hard drive and updating them individually. I don't know about you, but I'd rather not have two ~9 GB copies of a game taking up space.

Edited by Tatanko

No patch over the weekend. Perhaps tomorrow.

In Europe is monday evening, so aint weekend no more, still it's ~17:55 so i guess a bit late to get one today? maybe tomorrow :)

Edited by BrainlessZombie

When ready...not before.

You are a very mean person.

That is only when they both have the same build, which is not the case right now.

After the migration to new HW is done, and fix is ready (crash and some more) were gonna release another iteration

• Like 13

After the migration to new HW is done, and fix is ready (crash and some more) were gonna release another iteration

Yes yes yes!

In Europe is monday evening, so aint weekend no more, still it's ~17:55 so i guess a bit late to get one today? maybe tomorrow :)

Wow. Time to delete my post. I am SO out of it I didn't even realize what day it was. My apologies, I lost a couple of days due to a medical procedure.

Nothing to see here, move along :p

New Environment = New Map?

snow and such or are we getting a new time of the year?

Wow. Time to delete my post. I am SO out of it I didn't even realize what day it was. My apologies, I lost a couple of days due to a medical procedure.

Nothing to see here, move along :P

No problem, we're just glad that you're still among the living (and the infected). I hope you are fully up to speed for your BBQ.

Edited by BleedoutBill

No problem, we're just glad that you're still among the living (and the infected). I hope you are fully up to speed you your BBQ.

Oh, I'm fine. Just lost touch with the community (and reality) for a couple days, that's all. The BBQ will go on as planned ;)

Anyway, back on topic! Thankful for the updates on progress. Hopefully we'll have something new to test tomorrow. Looking forward to doing battle with zombie hoards without server crashes.

New Environment = New Map?

snow and such or are we getting a new time of the year?

I think the DEVs said something about moving the servers over to new hardware the other day so that's probably it.

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 1

I think the DEVs said something about moving the servers over to new hardware the other day so that's probably it.

bah humbug.

Nothing to see here, move along :p

hmm, must have good drugs. I want to see you driving a V3S about now.. That would be something to see.

On Twitter you'd think Eugen was hiding official email he's getting questioned so hard.

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 2

Nothing to see here, move along :P

Get well soon, that bbq aint gonna make itself.

• Like 1

Sounds like no chance for a patch today.

Maybe tomorrow.... or Wednesday....

SO much delicious anticipation@!

:)

• Like 1

Sounds like no chance for a patch today.

Maybe tomorrow.... or Wednesday....

SO much delicious anticipation@!

:)

wednesday for sure :) tommorow we can expect a new status report :)

Been trying to follow the thread..

Aside from chainsaws being back in are there any other new items in or just improved zombies(not discounting that at all).