Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Depth

Someone just killed me in Vybor

I was drinking a soda in town and they just walk in and shoot me without even saying anything lol.  

Goodnight sweet prince

• Like 1

Unfortunately it happens, especially when you have a police station and a school/office building so close. You are also very close to the NWAF and the small base just southeast of Vybor. People get guns and then shoot people for shits and giggles or maybe he was hungry

Yeah possibly.  I had a good run with that character.  He was a citizen of Vybor, and I had cut down a lot of the trees near the little military base close by.  Camped out a lot in the field between Vybor and the military base as well, cooking steaks and looking up at the stars.  

Um.....................Well thanks for sharing

Pls feel free to keep us updated

• Like 1

I was drinking a soda in town and they just walk in and shoot me without even saying anything lol.  

Goodnight sweet prince

lol never eat or drink in Vybor. it's like some curse or something. The very first time I decided to eat inside vybor base, some dude ran in and shot me, no kidding.

Goodnight sweet prince

Welcome to DayZ

Um.....................Well thanks for sharing

Pls feel free to keep us updated

Day 23: I drank a pop. And killed a zombie.

Shooting someone when they are drinking is tactical, if you want to drink, do it hidden! :)

Vybor is a dangerous area in general. The northwest airfield is just around the corner, as well as the Veresnik MIlitary Compound. I play only in this area, and i have never seen a friendly person, they ALL start to shoot on sight. (And most of them will kill you with their first bullet as this is a perfect area for sniping...)

Rejoice for another hard earned lesson : soda is not good for your health :D

• Like 2

Shooting someone when they are drinking is tactical, if you want to drink, do it hidden! :)

Or with a friend.

Or with a friend.

You never know when your friend want to be a little of a dick and shoot you while drinking. ;) Or hit you with melee weapon. :D

I have had many deaths, some of which were deserved, some of which were due to bugs and some of which were KoS kiddies - and don't get me started on the sneaky sniper types! ;) - however for every death I try to learn a lesson. I think about what I could have done to avoid such a death.

Now in this case, OP, it's clear that you were drinking a soda in a location that you could get caught in. So, lesson for today is if you really have to drink when in a built up area, you do so in a location of the house which minimises your visibility. I've seen myself in a similar situation where I've been doing loot maintenance but I've stuck myself in the corner to the side of a chair. A player came into the room looking for loot and simply didn't see me and left.

TL;DR? Treat every death as a lesson learned. (Edit: I like that, I think I should add it to me sig)

Edited by ricp

Goodnight sweet prince

Welcome to DayZ!

I'm getting a very strange suspicion that you an alpha dog meat know each other? lol he made a thread describing how he killed you .... No names though just the same story ... This is some strange ass drama ? :0

You never know when your friend want to be a little of a dick and shoot you while drinking. ;) Or hit you with melee weapon. :D

I wouldn't call that person a friend.

I picked Vybor because I liked the town.  I never even ventured up to the NWAF because I had no reason to go up there( even though it is like 1 km away )

I will have to travel even further west to get away from the mean people I guess :/

I don't think OP is complaining he got shot I think he's complaining about the lack of interaction in DayZ.

Might be just me but I notice a heck of a lot less talking.  I don't care if I am being shit talked at or trolled but at least say something.  This isn't nor ever will be C.O.D.  It's what's drawn me to the game. Even new spawns aren't interacting they're just running up and punching anything that moves like a really bad tyson.

Sandbox Multiplayer. People can and SHOULD play the way they want.... That is what adds the immersion to the game....

lol never eat or drink in Vybor. it's like some curse or something. The very first time I decided to eat inside vybor base, some dude ran in and shot me, no kidding.

Oh snap, I'm glad I didn't have any food when I was at the vybor base!