sachad

Just met the cutest couple...

On my way to Severograd from Novo I ran into two survivors, who turned out to be a real life couple. Friendly folk, I let them borrow my knife to open some cans, they gave me some spare Mosin ammo, and when it came time to part ways again I told them my name and asked theirs.

They called themselves Justin Vybor and Zeleno Gomez. I laughed all the way to Severograd.

• Like 18

Lol, I do play with my boyfriend sometimes, but we usually end up staying away from other people unless necessary, we can't afford getting separated in the apocalypse ;)

• Like 3

I once met a cute couple in a video game..I killed one of them, and the other one just got PISSED as hell. I kinda felt bad for doing that, actually.

Here's a pic of the two of them:

halo-hunters-drop.jpg

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 10

*badum tss*

Does Rachel play DayZ?

Ooo, who's rachel? Tell me all about her ceppy.

Man, I am still giggling over these two. I've seen some hilarious names, but they really take the cake... I need a name like that too... Carmen Elektro? 

I always avoid groups because I find that people are more likely to be the KoS type if they are playing with someone else. The thrill of the hunt I guess.

On my way to Severograd from Novo I ran into two survivors, who turned out to be a real life couple. Friendly folk, I let them borrow my knife to open some cans, they gave me some spare Mosin ammo, and when it came time to part ways again I told them my name and asked theirs.

They called themselves Justin Vybor and Zeleno Gomez. I laughed all the way to Severograd.

god damn that is creative. 

I always avoid groups because I find that people are more likely to be the KoS type if they are playing with someone else. The thrill of the hunt I guess.

That is generally true of my experiences as well. Not sure why, but I'm sure a psychologist could explain it to you ;)

I play sometimes with my female friend (girlfriend?? how u say that in english??)

The minute she finds a gun I know we will die in a short time...when she sees a zombie she is like "OMG!!!! Ima gonna diiieieeieeeeeeee!! :O...helpmeee!!!"...then she uses the gun, which alerts all other players nearby...and soon we are dead.

I play sometimes with my female friend (girlfriend?? how u say that in english??)

There isn't a good way to say what you're trying to say, actually. It's one of those weird little pockets of the language where society has failed to develop an alternative that "sounds" correct. The term "girlfriend" is meant to represent a female with whom you are in a romantic relationship. "Girl friend" (with a space) is impossible to distinguish in spoken English, and nearly as much so in writing, so we just say "female friend" or find another way of conveying gender via context in conjunction with the term "friend". It's just an oddity of modern English, and unfortunately there's no good solution :p

• Like 1

English is that rough-and-tumble scrappy little language that follows the older, more distinguished tongues into a dark alleyway, and robs them of their verbs and conjugates

• Like 1

Maybe we should just adopt the norwegian term "pulevenn"...so much easier

When I went looking for a definition for that word, all the results I got were "friends with benefits" meaning a non-relationship sexual partner  :huh: Not quite the same thing as a female friend haha.