Sign in to follow this  
TheWizard14

So what do you guys mostly find at heli crashes?

Usually when I do find a heli crash, it's just littered with M4 magazines and an occasional damaged carry handle. Sometimes I even find a damaged ACOG.

Also, do any of you guys find worn or prestine+ ACOGs or scopes at heli crashes? I can never find them, so I'm not sure if they spawn prestine. 

Well, considering that other players have M4s with pristine sights and furnishings, what do you think? They're all hacked in? Helicopter crashes are the only place they spawn. If you're going to start a new thread to ask a question, please so a quick google or forum search first. Someone who's been a poster as long as you should know better. Tsk tsk!

• Like 1

Well, considering that other players have M4s with pristine sights and furnishings, what do you think? They're all hacked in?

This is DayZ. That sounds extremely plausible. 

• Like 2

Ive found everything and there all pristine mind you....

You need to search more tbh..

But i will warn you,i hunter players that look 4 helis.....

And ive got 2 weapons long range and short range with loads of ammo...

Found some rangefinders and that was about it.

Edited by DemonGroover

Say whaaat? Mate are you playing on experimental or something?

Yeah experimental. Being shot at by Singaporeans.

Well, considering that other players have M4s with pristine sights and furnishings, what do you think? They're all hacked in? Helicopter crashes are the only place they spawn. If you're going to start a new thread to ask a question, please so a quick google or forum search first. Someone who's been a poster as long as you should know better. Tsk tsk!

actually yeah they could be hacked in because usually the only people I do meet with M4s are all kitted out and look suspicious. 

actually yeah they could be hacked in because usually the only people I do meet with M4s are all kitted out and look suspicious.

Or, during the time it took them to assemble those M4s, they also found other good gear that is easier to find. Stereotyping is mean!
  • Like 2

Alrighty, so it will be in the next stable right?

I assume so..though the rangefinders don't seem to work properly yet.

Maybe there are hackers, but to be honest more likely to be someone with a lot of free time server hopping on low population servers at a military base, or restarting their own clan server repeatedly and booting anyone else that joins. 

• Like 1

But i will warn you,i hunter players that look 4 helis.....

And ive got 2 weapons long range and short range with loads of ammo...

I just pooped my pants!

Keep your stinking heli's then. No way I'm going near them now that I know "Quicklongshot McGraw" is out there and has loads of ammo!  :o :o :o

• Like 1

Found my first one yesterday.

A combat knife, one mag and some m4 parts. I think it has been looted already

Maybe there are hackers, but to be honest more likely to be someone with a lot of free time server hopping on low population servers at a military base, or restarting their own clan server repeatedly and booting anyone else that joins. 

No, more likley that it's a hacker. They are as common as fish in a pond. I hereby claim that there is atleast one hacker on every 40/40 server, but there must be more since I frequently run into them. I haven't seen a single legit player since the wipe with an M4.  I tracked 10 of my recent deaths 5 of them are due to hackers and one was unknown. Unfortunatly that is now in the graveyard. Playing this game is like being blackmailed by the mafia and the cops won't listen. Just as these suppressive mods that close everything related to the most pressing issue this game has. That said, that'll be my last post in a while.

Edited by Khanarac

No, more likley that it's a hacker. They are as common as fish in a pond. I tracked 10 of my recent deaths 5 of them are due to hackers and one was unknown. Unfortunatly that is now in the graveyard.

Hardly scientific. Stay on the eastcoast after spawn and 5 / 10 will be due to scripting.

Go inland as furthest west as possible and you will survive 10 times longer and never die to anything like that.

• Like 1

yea thats finest bullshit. 

Also what kind of fucked up argument is that kilchi?

You don't really have to ask yourself why your threads are locked / comments are hidden with an attitude like that.

• Like 2

See, you did what I expected? You are making this attitude. And I say again I haven't lost a single bad word about the devteam, did I? And still my threads get locked. If I can't have a mannered thread left open, I'll drop the manners, as I did in the posts you've hidden. But whatever. As I said, it's pointless.

It's still a stupid argument that hackers are admittedly on the coast.

;)

Edited by Khanarac

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScTK15WAizBFFas6qvtNFOfDNzRk-fiWrN3p2rdK2ofVtWhxy6:cmster.com/media/lKCHSg4We4B4oI74KUS8jXwv1z4sTzFhbV2qUtzphNRRMikwHXOKCrxOXQPblKDn.jpg

seriously cut it out guys, hacker will always be in game, nothing we can do.

consequently talk of that has derailed this topic so it will probably get locked.

Edited by DURRHUNTER

Found one over the weekend. FNX and an explosive nade (no M4 sadly. I crawled around the thing fearing for my life looking). I had just looted an FNX mag at the nwaf firehouse prior to that...