Sign in to follow this  
MAD Frank

wheres the fuddin food gone?

right, listen i aint no mug, i know this is a zombie shooter with survival an all that I GET IT SON, but cam on wheres all the food gone? me an my mate was searching every town on the map every house every shop every fu^^in apartment and we founf nothin to eat oh yeah, you might find 2 apples ina orchard whats got 60 apple trees or one berry for every 20 bushes, sure you might be able to scrounge a 25% full tin of sardines from some mug what tried to shoot yer then had a cjhange oh heart WHOOPIE DOOOOOOO!!!!

look... felllas... stop making this game into a hunt the fu**in dinner game, all we ant to do is run about pop off a few shots have a bit of aggro with the locals a bit of a dust up no hard feelins nothin personal ITS JUST A SODDIN GAMEM but no, not anymore, now its 'come on lets check them apartment over there again, we might of missed a courgette'

i aaint no quitter son, i never walked away from nothing in my life but i gotta tell yer this game is muggin me right off.

right, listen i aint no mug, i know this is a zombie shooter with survival an all that I GET IT SON, but cam on wheres all the food gone? me an my mate was searching every town on the map every house every shop every fu^^in apartment and we founf nothin to eat oh yeah, you might find 2 apples ina orchard whats got 60 apple trees or one berry for every 20 bushes, sure you might be able to scrounge a 25% full tin of sardines from some mug what tried to shoot yer then had a cjhange oh heart WHOOPIE DOOOOOOO!!!!

look... felllas... stop making this game into a hunt the fu**in dinner game, all we ant to do is run about pop off a few shots have a bit of aggro with the locals a bit of a dust up no hard feelins nothin personal ITS JUST A SODDIN GAMEM but no, not anymore, now its 'come on lets check them apartment over there again, we might of missed a courgette'

i aaint no quitter son, i never walked away from nothing in my life but i gotta tell yer this game is muggin me right off.

I...I am sorry, but is this how some British people actually talk? Cause this is so stereotypically funny, my stomach hurts. And you guys across the pond give us Americans shit for "butchering the tongue".....

• Like 2

/vent off

did you check the building on the left 

• Like 7

hahahahahaha Easy food is hard to come by and your mad about having to search for it for too long. I love it I hope it gets harder I thought surviving and scavenging and using ones brain to acquire food and protection was what we signed up for. I think all our survival woes are just beginning and I love it thx for the read now starve to death please.

Your answer can be found here: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/212239-persistence-enabled-vs-persistence-disabled-opting-inout/

Did you try turning it off and on again?

is it overheating 

Ojgd6d9.jpg

• Like 2

The loot system must be overheating.

I had my loot system overheat once. 

Once. <_<

• Like 2

to be honest ive been finding myself like this over the past few months 

D3Psrdz.gif

• Like 5

I'm British - pack it in you are embarrassing us with this " Cor Blimey just nipping dawwn the Old Kent Road guv'" routine.

• Like 5

I'm British - pack it in you are embarrassing us with this " Cor Blimey just nipping dawwn the Old Kent Road guv'" routine.

Awright geeezzaa don' be like that he put a lot ov effort an kirk in to that.

Edited by AmberHelios
  • Like 3

Not reading that...try again person that isnt a mug

Edited by svisketyggeren
  • Like 2

Ohhh i get it. 

Satire

noun

the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing,denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.
  • Like 2

Ohhh i get it. 

Satire

noun

the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing,denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.

Or role playing??

If so MAD Frank my apologies, knock yourself son.

Mat I suggest reading some of this to hone your character

cockneywanker.jpg

• Like 1

that was poetry...

also, you were probably on a Persistence Enabled server. i am admittedly a bit of a layman as to how persistence works, but i've roughly translated it to mean "you aren't going to find anything"

Edited by sab0t

Just a thought, but does anyone else has the feeling that MAD Frank and Macdeth know each other, maybe even being the same person? It's strange how people report bizarre hacks happening and all of the sudden you have those 2 trolls showing their faces on this forum, starting troll topics and the bullshit that usually comes with. Sounds paranoid, but not that much.

• Like 1

Zombie shooter with survival? No, it's a zombie survival, surviving isn't suppose to be easy, if it's too hard for you, go play Sim City.

I...I am sorry, but is this how some British people actually talk? Cause this is so stereotypically funny, my stomach hurts. And you guys across the pond give us Americans shit for "butchering the tongue".....

Just because 1 person types this way doesn't mean everyone does. That'll be like me saying you guys over there are all fatties.

• Like 1

Zombie shooter with survival? No, it's a zombie survival, surviving isn't suppose to be easy, if it's too hard for you, go play Sim City.

Just because 1 person types this way doesn't mean everyone does. That'll be like me saying you guys over there are all fatties.

My wife was over in Denver and it was her first proper stay in America and she was surprised at how few fat people there were.

My wife was over in Denver and it was her first proper stay in America and she was surprised at how few fat people there were.

Yeah I know but my point is, don't tie everyone to the same brush. Just because they are known as the fat nation doesn't mean they are all fat.

Just like because 1 person types/talks like that doesn't mean everyone else does.

Edited by RagedDrew
  • Like 1

Yeah I know but my point is, don't tie everyone to the same brush. Just because they are known as the fat nation doesn't mean they are all fat.

Just like because 1 person types/talks like that doesn't mean everyone else does.

You're avin a laugh mate.