OptimumVision

Well, I combat logged.

Doesn't feel that good, somewhat shameful, just wasn't in the mood for combat.

Actually going to see if I can relog and continue this fight.

Edit: Relogged, opened fire, almost got him, died. I guess that's a little bit less shameful.

One of the main reasons why I logged was because I was extremely startled out of my mind, I was actually trying to enjoy the lack of noise since it was a low pop server (There was only two other guys with me on this server), so when I saw the guy I tried moving in to talk to him and maybe give him some of my O- blood bags (Extracted them from my friend), I was unfortunately met with more gunfire.

Edited by OptimumVision

Well, there goes a decent amount of loot.

Edited by OptimumVision

Well, there goes a decent amount of loot.

Nothing wrong with combat logging iv done it and i feel no shame. But if you find yourself in a firefight that you cant get out of try to get in a better position with a pistol or a Full Automatic. There the best for tight fights.

• Like 2

Nothing wrong with combat logging 

Don't encourage him with your cowardice.

• Like 30

Combat logging is a dick move, you SHOULD be ashamed for doing it.

• Like 14

I actually put a lot of care into how many days I've survived, that was my personal record (ten days), was hoping on surviving a bit more.

Next life I'm going to avoid military loot, so I can have the enjoyment of maybe being more appealing to the people I meet.

• Like 2

Nothing wrong with combat logging iv done it and i feel no shame. But if you find yourself in a firefight that you cant get out of try to get in a better position with a pistol or a Full Automatic. There the best for tight fights.

You bring dishonor to your family.

• Like 11

if you find yourself in a firefight that you cant get out of

...then you did something horribly wrong and are being punished for it.

• Like 1

It doesn't effect you so i see no issue.

You bring dishonor to your family.

You really have no life do you If you have to bring real life to a video game? LMAO

• Like 1

...then you did something horribly wrong and are being punished for it.

The only person being punished is the asshole trying to shoot me as i blow there ass away.

I actually put a lot of care into how many days I've survived, that was my personal record (ten days), was hoping on surviving a bit more.

Next life I'm going to avoid military loot, so I can have the enjoyment of maybe being more appealing to the people I meet.

Or maybe just be smart and scout out the area before just barging in? You know if you can get a pair of binoculars and wait a few minutes you can save youself allot of grief from players. Its one of the handiest items in game.

Nothing wrong with combat logging

Yeah nothing wrong with it, well apart from just proving to the entire community that you lack a pair, may I suggest you go play My Little Pony, I heard you can't die there.

• Like 7

Yeah nothing wrong with it, well apart from just proving to the entire community that you lack a pair, may I suggest you go play My Little Pony, I heard you can't die there.

Naw but i hear its all the rage in Scotland.

killing someone who's running away and has no interest in fighting is so manly.  congrats on having a pair.

• Like 2

Or maybe just be smart and scout out the area before just barging in? You know if you can get a pair of binoculars and wait a few minutes you can save youself allot of grief from players. Its one of the handiest items in game.

Not necessarily.  It doesn't matter how clever you think you're being; Someone could log in at any time in or around the building you plan to hit, no matter how long you spent scouting.  

Common misconception there.  We pony folk may seem like weaklings, but I rather enjoy the game and its harshness to kids that lack common sense and a willingness to learn. 

• Like 5

Having a pair?

Dying?

My Little Pony?

• Like 3

If you can't think of anything to say, try attacking their Country lol, just proving your pathetic as well as not having the sack to fight it out.

killing someone who's running away and has no interest in fighting is so manly.  congrats on having a pair.

Um... Okay, I guess I killed someone running away from me with no intentions of fighting?

Either way, I guess you combat loggers need to stick together. Now that would be interesting, 2 loggers run into each other, both log out.

• Like 11

Having a pair?

Dying?

My Little Pony?

Probably all 3 and those wonderful cross-dressing skirts they got.

Not necessarily.  It doesn't matter how clever you think you're being; Someone could log in at any time in or around the building you plan to hit, no matter how long you spent scouting.  

Common misconception there.  We pony folk may seem like weaklings, but I rather enjoy the game and its harshness to kids that lack common sense and a willingness to learn. 

Its ok most ppl don't seem to understand that an MLP fan can still decapitate someones head in a rather violent manner until its far to late lol.

*Salutes* Respect to you my pony friend.

If you can't think of anything to say, try attacking their Country lol, just proving your pathetic as well as not having the sack to fight it out.

Um... Okay, I guess I killed someone running away from me with no intentions of fighting?

Either way, I guess you combat loggers need to stick together. Now that would be interesting, 2 loggers run into each other, both log out.

Well i guess if you didn't try to attack me in such a manner in the first place we wouldn't be going down these roads now would we? Instead of attacking me with personal insults you might have thought of a better way to vent your anger.

Its ok most ppl don't seem to understand that an MLP fan can still decapitate someones head in a rather violent manner until its far to late lol.

Err, you might be thinking of a sadist.  

There is a lot of things wrong with combat-logging. My groups kills everyone that tries as punishment. Most of the time, we wouldn't have harmed them either, but they see someone alive and panic-log. It is hilarious.

• Like 1

Probably all 3 and those wonderful cross-dressing skirts they got.

*Salutes* Respect to you my pony friend.

What the Actual fuck is wrong with you?

PS: Kilts are some of the bad-assingest garments in existence.

PPS: What happened to the brony saying of "Love and Tolerance"? Jesus.

• Like 2

Well i guess if you didn't try to attack me in such a manner in the first place we wouldn't be going down these roads now would we? Instead of attacking me with personal insults you might have thought of a better way to vent your anger.

yeah we would because the fact still remains, you lack a pair and combat log, nothing worse than that really, well maybe being a script kiddie, downloading "hacks" (use the word hack loosely here).

Also, thinking that saying some shit about the Country I'm from is going to have an impact is rather dumb.

There is a lot of things wrong with combat-logging. My groups kills everyone that tries as punishment. Most of the time, we wouldn't have harmed them either, but they see someone alive and panic-log. It is hilarious.

Hey you get my beans for not making personal attacks. :)

Actually i hardly ever do it myself. I just really don't care one way or another. Im more concerned with the survival aspect of the game most of the time anyways and what can be done to improve the gaming experience.

If you want my honest opinion I think characters need to be locked to servers but than you add in a whole new slew of complaints and crap.

Edited by Deathlove

Not to be stereotypical of any country but just pointing out that you can't really accuse Scotland of being weak as it's long military history shows.

• Like 1