Sign in to follow this  
roguetrooper

Anyone using the Blaze 95?

I like the blaze 95, It is great, but hard to find. You only need one bullet to kill. I don't use automatic weapons in dayz. 

• Like 1

I'm using the Blaze right now, it's very accurate, and having 6 speed-loaders in my protector case helps a lot, because of it's two shot limit. I feel like a cowboy with this gun, so I also rock the Magnum as my sidearm, using the chest holster ofcoarse, wearing a Brown Cowboy hat, Green/Black checkered shirt, Brown hunters pants, Boarskin pack, Splitting axe, Boots, and Brown gloves.

I love (!) the longhorn. I wish I could find one. <3 I would need nothing else.

Except a casket.

Just swap out the hunter pants with a pair of jeans and you're set!

I'd use the blaze more if I didn't have an emotional attachment to the Mosin from Red Orchestra.

500h of play didnt find even one mp5k and didnt encounter guy with mp5k.  I starting to think why this gun in damn game.

Had a MP5 and a few clips prior to patch / wipe, far superior to any pistol and fits in backpack altho takes up more room than pistols.  Oddly enough, never killed anyone with it, akm w/2 75drums was more than a match for most at short to mid range engagments. 

Blaze = dropped as soon as SKS, AK's, Moisen are found...

Edited by Cptn_Miller

I've got a bit of a soft spot for the Blaze. When it was first introduced, some months back, it was easily the best weapon out there in terms of easy to find, levels of ammunition, accuracy and distance. I was taking out people in fields over 400m away with relative ease back then. 

Wouldn't touch it now though. I just look at it like I look at old computer games, sure they might occupy my time for an hour or so, but I'll be damned if I want people seeing me using it.

I like the gun but when I come across a better one I swap it. Blaze is good for hunting but you only have 2 shots and you can't reload fast  without a snaploader (which are rare) if you are being attacked by another player.

I never found a SMG in 130h of play, if i find one i ll probably drop my handgun and have an assault rifle and a SMG combination. Must be a deadly combination.

Oh, I find SMG's (MP5's in police stations or on/in police cars and the Polish SMG at the MI8 Heli crash sites) or the magazines for them but rarely both at the same time. I had both on experimental twice, I was going to test them the next day but both times I had them experimental was wiped the next day.  Lately, when I have found an MP5 it has not had a butt stock attached, which is strange.

As far as the Blaze goes, I'd carry it till I find something better, unless I already have a sawed off shotgun.

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 1

Oh, I find SMG's (MP5's in police stations or on/in police cars and the Polish SMG at the MI8 Heli crash sites) or the magazines for them but rarely both at the same time. I had both on experimental twice, I was going to test them the next day but both times I had them experimental was wiped the next day.  Lately, when I have found an MP5 it has not had a butt stock attached, which is strange.

As far as the Blaze goes, I'd carry it till I find something better, unless I already have a sawed off shotgun.

Both the sawed off and long barrel shotgun are amazing for taking on zombies. The short barrel can often times catch 2 or more of them in close combat because of the spread which is awesome.