shutupwalter

How was your Day(Z)?

I give more nice things... svd to some amecan guy, he sound happy for that.

I run in bus and 3 guys trying to get it moving again, it was stuck. i could easy to kill them all from long distance, but i did not.

I run to help them give my svd,mag, ssv pullet and mags. then we start to move bus again, nothing did help and i went cigaret..

Smoking kills i see now. i saw how other guy hit axe in my head...

from now on ill kill every single player what i see, or run. No more beans, just bullets..

Wrong. You should continue to play the nice guy and not become the bad guy. It solves nothing.

• Like 2

A funny thing happened yesterday. I was playing 0.58 again due to the desync issues and played on the crazy russia server. I went to Elektro and there where some players with m4s killing everyone. i onyl had a shotgun so not a big chance for me. Anyway, as I was running away from a player I noticed a guy running to sniper hill so i made my way there, snuck up on the guy and blasted him with a shot from my shotgun. I took his m4 and other stuff and ran. As I got away from the other guy I checked out the loot. The guy was probably a duper as the m4 was fully decked, he had a smersh vest,  three 60 mags and six more 40 mags! One can of food and two waterbottles and a protective case with meds. And also he had eight SVD mags and extra 7.62. I started to wonder about that and I recalled he was holding something in his hands but as he slid downhill I had to go to his corpse and the m4 was on his body. I missed out on an SVD!

I tried to make my way back but couldnt even find his body and it seemed dangerous to stay there so I legged it instead, narrowly avoiding another fully decked out guy with an m4 running towards town.

I tried 0.59 today and it ran very good. No desync. Didnt see a sinlge player.

A funny thing happened yesterday. I was playing 0.58 again due to the desync issues and played on the crazy russia server. I went to Elektro and there where some players with m4s killing everyone. i onyl had a shotgun so not a big chance for me. Anyway, as I was running away from a player I noticed a guy running to sniper hill so i made my way there, snuck up on the guy and blasted him with a shot from my shotgun. I took his m4 and other stuff and ran. As I got away from the other guy I checked out the loot. The guy was probably a duper as the m4 was fully decked, he had a smersh vest,  three 60 mags and six more 40 mags! One can of food and two waterbottles and a protective case with meds. And also he had eight SVD mags and extra 7.62. I started to wonder about that and I recalled he was holding something in his hands but as he slid downhill I had to go to his corpse and the m4 was on his body. I missed out on an SVD!

I tried to make my way back but couldnt even find his body and it seemed dangerous to stay there so I legged it instead, narrowly avoiding another fully decked out guy with an m4 running towards town.

I tried 0.59 today and it ran very good. No desync. Didnt see a sinlge player.

its actually quite easy to get all that stuff (except the guns. M4s super rare spawn in tents. SVD in choppers) and without duping it. you just have to be patient and keep looking 

I was nice again today.. I give my hunting scoped wincester, hi west, magrounds, everything to some stanger, and before that i kill a zombie what was chasing him.

Then i go and start  collect stuff for bambis, it stopt when i see my brains fly in air. BOOM! :lol:

when i spawn i meet super nice guy who saved my life, give me food, meds and mag for scorpion...

I think there is more nice people now in experimenta. maybe because of zombies or all evils are still in 0.58.. i dont know but it is more fun to be nice in citys than hunt people.

It was nice dayzzzz

• Like 1

I heard a magnum shot nearby so climbed a highrise bulding to scope the surrounding area. I get to the top and is shot dead. When i respawn in Svet some hack is INSIDE the statue in front of the church.

• Like 1

Well, it was my second day playing. I decided to join a private server marked PvE in the name with killers banned, so I hoped to have some relative peace while learning the game.

I spawned near Electro and gathered up a few things when I found a bus that looks like it could be driven. I hop in it and then when I hop out, there is a guy there who I end up talking to. He says he has some friends with a car that needs parts and can take us around finding loot. I carry a gas tank for him and he takes a tire. We eventually find his friends and a few zombies, but eventually make it to the car. I then get tied up and shot in the face.

I wasn't even mad because I predicted it coming and had no loot really, but I wanted to see it to the end and see if he was actually a nice guy. He did say he was sorry a couple times though.

Moral of the story is trust no one and avoid survivors. Second person I've ever met and now my second death. I did get to see zombies though... Wasn't even sure if they were in game.

Looting small base in Zelono

Get massive lag spike

Someone just logged in nearby 

Take my Scorpion, get ready

He''s in barracks

Time to get away, not worth it

He pulls out SKS and gives chase

I never asked for this 

Ok trap time

LE8o7x7.jpg

He didn't even get time to fire, now I'm eating his food above his lifeless corpse. 

Don't mess with General Zod

Edited by General Zod
  • Like 2

Funny things again... I was in some fr server and i had this i fucking I kill all of you mask in my head.

Dude come and point me whit shotgun, i think this was it again but no,..,.,., hi did not shot me.'    so what i did?

I give him some ammo in shotgun..

And he give me nagant, wtf? still not shots, he just left.   then i give food for newspawners and die in some big city.

next day was shit, it is sundayragehangoverfuckingkillingall or wha?, i see 4 players and all them kill me.

once i try to defend but my red 9 say klick,klick,klick... and i die..

It was nice tho

I spawned near Balota, picked up some stuff and went towards Komarovo. I meet a guy asking for directions and when I turn around he tries to knock me out. What an A-hole. He then tries to apologize but fuck that guy. I play with this character for a bit but nothing more happens so I go for an new one.

I Spawn in the north somewhere and meet a few people running around aimlessly but at least they dont attack me. I then meet a guy outside Novo who shoots me after talking for a while. Another total A-hole.

I spawn outside Cherno and pick up some crap, I hear some shooting in the town but stay in the outskirts. I see a cop car in the road outside cherno so i run to it. While looting it I see two guys approaching. One is geared with some guns and the other has a chainsaw. I am sure they will not be friendly so i shoot the chainsaw guy but nothign happens ofcourse. I run away and try to reload but it doesnt work ofcourse. The geared guy shoots twenty or so shots before hitting me but I manage to put chainsaw guy beetween us so he hits him, breaking his legs. I try to get my hathcet out but it doesnt work ofcourse so I resort to punching. I hit a few times but nothing happens ofcourse so Im hit and fall unconcious then die. An error then appears so when i respawns i can hear the two guys talking over comms for a good ten minutes. I chuckle a bit when the geared guy apparently cuts up my corpse, losing all my gear.

I respawn in Brezino and A-holes are as usual around the police station killing everyone. I run away. I gear up for a while and meet a guy whose response to my hello is to raise his weapon and yell threatening things. I leave and log out.

I really hope something better happens toaday.

• Like 1

Yuck... sounds very .58 like. 

Our server is getting a bit busier as people come back and try out.59. Had a good experience in there so far... but I'm still cautious. Shooting brings a hail of zombie attention which is good if it's someone else doing the shooting as you can then watch the z's converge. 

A bunch of aggravating glitches... 1 step forward 5 back sort of things that just get old in no time. But GENERALLY it's got me back into the groove of DayZ and I am enjoying it with my buddies. 

• Like 1

Shooting brings a hail of zombie attention 

My face when I got a silenced AKM and it's like killing lambs in their sleep. 

• Like 1

Kicked from the server, BattlEye not responding. 

Yeah- we're getting that every hour or less. Fucking annoying... not sure who to be mad at. 

Edited by ENO75

Yeah- we're getting that every hour or less. Fucking annoying... not sure who to be mad at. 

Oh, i can get it 1 min after logging in, or 30 min, maybe even over an hour before it decides to kick me. wth is going on. D: 

Just got word from our host (gameservers) that it's network issues on their end. Their Chicago based server in particular... I'm not mad now so much at least knowing what it is and knowing they're working on it. Still annoying but now we can work through it... Move the server... Wait it out... Whichever.

had a shit day today. i guess on a bright note i found a ump 45 at a heli crash site. other than that, pretty uneventful. some sniper took a pot shot at me and later on i encountered a player. we both just very intently watched each other as we passed. I imagine the conversation would have gone along the lines of "what are you looking at?" "i'm looking at you." "well im looking at you looking at me." "well then im looking at you looking at me looking at you." and then gunfire that kills us both. anywho, Glad zombies are back but theyre hit range is way off for me and is a bit annoying

A bit of a straw day for me last night... Came in to find out that one of our group had been kicked and his character reset- this the day after he took a wheel off a bus and it jumped up and landed on him. Literally jumped up in the air... it's old news by now as photos make their way around. So he's reset, runs all the way back west where I am able to pick him up in our offroad and we decide to go fix up a truck he's been putting together. Comb the countryside looking for pristine double wheels and finally he finds the last one. We go to put it on and the wheels are now damaged. And one is missing from before- hopper? Bug? No patience to find out. 

Back to a bus we found and put together awhile ago since it was stuck near our camp and we figured a little more effort might get it freed up. I'm not a huge fan of it but Dave likes it and it's got lots of storage to help us move stuff to our camp (or at least close to the camp- as getting stuck proved). I had to cut some trees down with my worn fire axe... I get through 3 trees and my axe is ruined. Over to a "nearby town" to find a replacement splitting axe... found one soon enough and head back to clear the trees. 

He gets in the bus and tries to start the engine... the fricken thing bucks again- launches the front into the air like a steed and then comes back to earth. Then he can't start the engine- I check the back end... plug and battery are ruined. Fuck sakes. 

Okay- we go back to camp in our offroad and grab a spare battery and plug that Dave fortunately had stashed and return to the bus. But we can't remove anything from the back of the bus... 

Fine- tried a couple different things but it appeared that perhaps it was the bus itself that was ruined. We took off all the good stuff (literally felt like we were about to pull insurance fraud) and hope it despawns. 

This takes us an hour so far so we finally decide to jump back in the offroad and go do something else- ANYTHING else just to get our minds off it. I think I was able to get into the car but the engine wouldn't start... Or it wouldn't let me get in the car- I can't recall. Anyway as it would turn out the battery and the plug in the car were ALSO ruined. 

We tapped out. 

Edited by ENO75
  • Like 1

Just had a heli crash site disappear 50m away from me. I'm little angry.  

Sorry this is a few dayz late but I had found a decent private hive with military zones being PvP zones, had a decent population. Logged in shortly after restart, only 3 people on the server and I was up north between Novo and Severograd and I met another player. I apologized because I was double carrying but assured him I was friendly.

We chatted for a moment but my hotkey for direct chat is near the spacebar and I fat fingered the button and raised my gun. Understandably the player freaks out as I try to apologize so I tell him I will just drop both guns. He says OK, I was carrying an SKS and a Steyr Aug and he comments how I must have just left military because of my gear.

At this point I start thinking shit, I dropped my guns and he will kill me now for both. I had no magazines for the Aug and only a few rounds for the SKS so I asked if he would like to take the Aug because I needed food and would like to trade. I've never seen another player so happy to get an empty gun but all I asked for was a few things to eat.

Thank you to the gentleman whom I met up north for not shooting me for raising my gun and thanks for the rice. I was very close to starving to death. I never got his name but considering there were so few players online I have an idea. I hope you or the person you were going to meet enjoy the Aug and I hope you found some mags for it either at NWAF or a heli crash site.

Such is the life of a wandering trader....I know TL;DR

Edited by Tobias Winfro
  • Like 1

I met two armed players in Cherno who didnt kill me. A first for me. It was probably because I rp:ed a doctor looking for blood.

I rp:ed a doctor looking for blood.

Do I need help if I read that as  "I raped a doctor looking for blood." ? 

• Like 1

Do I need help if I read that as  "I raped a doctor looking for blood." ? 

I went there first too.

• Like 2

I got shot at NWA by someone shooting into the ground. I went unconcious and watched as the guy looted my corpse and steal my mp5 and 15 round mag. He was bleeding from before so probably needed to bandage badly. After a while I woke up and ran and hid in a tree. The guy had left some gear for me but no melee wpn and no ammo for a gun. As Im sitting there pondering my life choices the guy appears with a friend. They run about for a bit looking for me probably but not finding me. Finally they go for the tents so i go the other way. On my way I find an akm, drum mag, regular mag and sposn backpack so I leave better geared than before, lol!

• Like 1