Sign in to follow this  
Acher0n

I want some combat.

Where is the best place to go these days for combat?

Im camping out the southern coastal airfield but there doesnt seem to be many people there.

I'm fed up of getting banged by zombies all the time and want to fight some people. Is Novo and Bere still the main PvP zones now?

I'm always tempted to fire a few shots off and lure someone over but I want to save ammo. :D

Ha, Bere it is then.

Anyone have any idea when the character wipe will be?

And are zombies going to be fixed? I hate they way they are at the moment. Too accurate, too much respawn, not enough hitbox.

Edited by Acher0n

Yeah, Berezino. The last time i tried going to Berezino on a full server, my friend and I were in the woods, well hidden in the tree line, and we didn't last 6 freaking minutes before we were ambushed from behind.

So for the love of Jesus, can you imagine being on the streets of Berezino? You will get all the combat you freaking want there.

I can recommend the police station in Berezino. Especially after a fresh server restart.

let me know if you need sniper backup or an AK maniac to help you out :)

main pvp zone is where people spawn. Right now, Berezino and north of there.

I wonder if that will shift to Elektro with spawn points ever changing.

I wonder if that will shift to Elektro with spawn points ever changing.

Would be nice, Elektro is ten times better a PvP zone than Bere.

• Like 3

Would be nice, Elektro is ten times better a PvP zone than Bere.

Yeah it really is or was. Plus I used to love old Berezino(mod) and I'm gonna cry one day if it continues to be gangstas paradise up there. 

Elektro used to be ace though with all the madness.

Once cars are in I guess locations will spread out and people can once again run the Elektro hospital-offices-supermarket-firestation-sniperhill gauntlet hehe 

Come up to Svetlojarsk on the FOG server.

We'll show you a good time, I promise.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Where is the best place to go these days for combat?

Im camping out the southern coastal airfield but there doesnt seem to be many people there.

I'm fed up of getting banged by zombies all the time and want to fight some people. Is Novo and Bere still the main PvP zones now?

I'm always tempted to fire a few shots off and lure someone over but I want to save ammo. :D

I believe this satellite image of the eastern coastal area may be of use to your search. You'll notice the vast pools of blood that have tinged the grounds red, the various explosions and innumerable gunshots. Careful what you wish for.

6JyOodh.jpg

Edited by Hells High
  • Like 4

I've been hanging out in Cherno before I got the respawned as bambi hack. And it was dead normally, even though it's near Balota.

So yeah, stay around Berezino, electro and cherno are ghost towns.

Come up to Svetlojarsk on the FOG server.

We'll show you a good time, I promise.  :rolleyes:

Hehe might take you up on that one. Last time I went up to Svet I heard a lot of gunfire though only saw a couple people, and a few minutes apart as well, never any high volume of traffic.

Even tho 5.56 is a bit of a premium I still would have liked to have spent a few rounds lol.

I was still left thinking where's the party at. 

Hehe might take you up on that one. Last time I went up to Svet I heard a lot of gunfire though only saw a couple people, and a few minutes apart as well, never any high volume of traffic.

Even tho 5.56 is a bit of a premium I still would have liked to have spent a few rounds lol.

I was still left thinking where's the party at. 

We're everywhere, man.

Everywhere.

Quit cmping for one go out and hunt . Sniping and killen people isnt combat its just getting quick kills lol and most the smart people wont run up to the airfield because chances are its being CAMPED.Roam the traintracks north of the airfield chances are you will nab a few squads using the tracks for direction to novo and the airfields.

Edited by Rammur

I can help you out buddy. The military jailhouse north of svetlo allways has people around it. Also the town west of there up the hill on the way to novo has plenty of people.