aviza

Positive posts only: what feature are you looking forward to

All the rants, negative and unconstructive comments are getting me down. I would like to hear what feature you are looking for.

For me, I am looking forward to persistence working. This means we are a step closer to barricading being in the game. I am hoping that we will also be able to create our own free standing structures.

A (reasonable) server hopping penalty that punishes excessive switching without being too harsh to ordinary players.

• Like 6

Persistence, zombie fixes, MORE zombies, better (actual) hunting/trapping, horticulture, etc.. I'm looking forward to when survival is a challenge and the primary goal of the game. When banding together becomes easier than going it alone, making it worth the risk to not KOS and making lone wolf deathmatch snipers nothing more than zombie bait (assuming they could even last long enough on their own to find a weapon to snipe with).

Edited by Evil Koala
  • Like 2

Yes I'm really overall looking for the survival feel to be complete , as others have said hunting to be more robust with more animals and I can't wait to be able to make our own structures and barricade existing structures ... We could make deer blinds and attach them to trees or even up in trees later on , and go into a city and barricade up our favorite buildings ;) really excited for when barricades come .

Well looking forward to the new SPOSN backpack, MASKA helm, the 2 new guns, some new infected skin designs that are more terrifying, the new extreme elemental effects on our characters body from weather, looking forward to that fog that was shown quite a few months back, baklava's, bears and wolves, farming, etc.

• Like 1

My wishlist has been the same since April:

• Item persistence
  • Faction identification
  • Barricading/door locks
  • Remove reload from action menu
  • Working hotkeys
  • Like 1

Yes I'm really overall looking for the survival feel to be complete , as others have said hunting to be more robust with more animals and I can't wait to be able to make our own structures and barricade existing structures ... We could make deer blinds and attach them to trees or even up in trees later on , and go into a city and barricade up our favorite buildings ;) really excited for when barricades come .

That and WAY more chickens! Its impossible to make arrows without them.

My wishlist has been the same since April:

• Faction identification

I didn't think they wanted to do a faction identification system. When was that ever talked about?

Next iteration of advanced weather effects, diseases (from water pathogens to infections) and for the portable stove not to instantly burn food. I feel guilty having to cut down a whole tree to cook a single fish. :(

Edited by Ebrim

Cars,planes,boats, heli, 100 slot server, heavy &light machine guns, proper zombie mechanics, proper path finding, base building system, proper network and grapchic optimization. I can write at least 100 things but I cant bother for this shitty game.

Bicycles. The running in game already makes me tired even though I'm just staring at my pen cap wedged under the "W" key.

• Like 1

Bicycles. The running in game already makes me tired even though I'm just staring at my pen cap wedged under the "W" key.

Once bicycles are in, player speed is going to be reduced drastically. According to the devs, players run at roughly 30km/h at the moment. Which is essentially how fast you could move on a bicycle anyway. So once we see them in-game, you'll be traveling fairly slow to find said bicycle. & it'll be that much more time-consuming if you need to repair it.

Be thankful for what you have now  ;)

• Like 1

In the short term I want to see the SVD rifle.

In short terms anything higher than SVD .50 cal for me.

A (reasonable) server hopping penalty that punishes excessive switching without being too harsh to ordinary players.

The end of stupid ideas like this

Once bicycles are in, player speed is going to be reduced drastically. According to the devs, players run at roughly 30km/h at the moment. Which is essentially how fast you could move on a bicycle anyway. So once we see them in-game, you'll be traveling fairly slow to find said bicycle. & it'll be that much more time-consuming if you need to repair it.

Be thankful for what you have now  ;)

I hope you're wrong. What you just wrote is so upsetting if we were in game I'd attack you like a spider monkey and ruin all your gear (no offense, you're cool). But man, I sure hope max run speed doesn't get nerfed...

A barber-shop for Matt. His hair is sticking through most of the headgear that I usually choose for him... or at least a trimmer...

Seriously: working silencers would be nice (to go with the advanced zombies) and more of the interesting touristic attractions scattered all over the map

- Barricading / base building

- New graphic renderer (better performance + visuals)

- Zombie AI overhaul

Next iteration of advanced weather effects, diseases (from water pathogens to infections) and for the portable stove not to instantly burn food. I feel guilty having to cut down a whole tree to cook a single fish. :(

In the interests of the environment; I was told that food doesn't burn on a gas stove if you use a frying pan to cook the food in.  I haven't tried it so I can't confirm if there's any truth to it.

Edited by AlmafuerteUK

Since I need to be more positive the most out of anyone here. I should participate here.

I am looking forward to when we get more zombies. I think we will see more cooperative gameplay when there are much more zombies in towns where most of the loot is. If we want supplies, we should almost have to have help in order to get it.

I also really am excited to see how the completed zombies will spawn and behave. I would love to see zombies that are really part of the environment, like a body that is always there, and if we come in proximity, then it comes to life. If zombies or players never disappear or spawn, the game will be much more immersive.

So I'm hoping to see that.

Thirdly, I would love to see more interaction we can do with people and things. For example, I think there will be a way to tie up zombies, or tie them together.

• Like 1

A barber-shop for Matt. His hair is sticking through most of the headgear that I usually choose for him... or at least a trimmer...

Seriously: working silencers would be nice (to go with the advanced zombies) and more of the interesting touristic attractions scattered all over the map

Lol looks whos talking. I think they need to be able to grow there hair as long as they want. Just as long as beards. Mine goes down almost all the way down my back.