s227mario

Where am I ? (The Official)

your in the big B...berezino that city is no mans land for me I'd get the hell out of there unless you like bullets flying past you and folks tryin to knock you out.good luck

I do wonder why in the time it took you to take a screen shot, log out, go into the forums and upload the screenshot why you didn't just run 2 minutes in any direction and find a road sign? Did you not know you can do that? If not that's cool....you can. :)

please could anybody help me im really new to this game and im so lost if anybody would be able to help me please

Where am i?

How would i go about getting to the military camp/base part of the map ?

THANK YOU ALL
izysyg.jpg

You are very, very, very far away from the military bases. It also looks like you are low on blood so you probaly won't make it there. Since you are also in Berezino, you will be shot quite soon, its inevitable.

In the future, i suggest using the map "TheCreeper linked", DayZDB.

You can go to the town entrance, read the cyrilic writing on the sign and compare it to the one on the map. That way you can roughly determine your location on the map

How's the PC building coming along?

• Like 1

Don't know if this is in the right place but it seems to be... i seem to be lost and the last sign i saw was to Cebeporaa, or atleast that is what it looks like... if anyone could help that would be epic :) cheers

cheers :) and nice fast replies... can't really complain... i usually look at the map but i kept walking then realised i'd lost track of where i was :P cheers again :)

• Like 1

cheers :) and nice fast replies... can't really complain... i usually look at the map but i kept walking then realised i'd lost track of where i was :P cheers again :)

Anytime, good luck out there.

If you have a iphone or android go to the playstore or whatever you get apps from and download izurvive its free it lets you look up were you are item locations ect ect.

• Like 1

I personally love when i lose track of where i am. By it rarely happep these days. Or... DayZ.

Hi I ran way north west this looks like a military base just south of where I am and there's also a small town with a yellow crane I came across in the distance. Any ideas?? http://imgur.com/62M17sp

Thanks

Edited by Shredder777

Hi I ran way north west this looks like a military base just south of where I am and there's also a small town with a yellow crane I came across in the distance. Any ideas?? http://imgur.com/62M17sp

Thanks

Welcome, looks like the military camp just west of the NW airfield.

Correct me if I'm incorrect !

Thanks

Hello, it could also be the old Balota tent camp which was replaced to the North-west a couple of patches ago.

See this link for explanation where you might are.

That is definitely the airfield.  Notice the dirt road that is going up a hill... that is the one that leads to Bashnya.

Does anyone know where is this town located on the map? I can't seems to locate it.

http://DayZ2014-11-1318-15-16-41_zps90a43030.pn

Thank you in advance.