Sign in to follow this  
Sparkplug (DayZ)

Is this fourm a dayz fourm?

Hello there

These are the "Official" DAYZ forums for the moment.

BI also host their own forums where you can find info on them and support and info for their other games.

http://forums.bistudio.com/

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

As NuckFuts so kindly pointed out, this is the official DayZ forums.

Bohemia has another forum for the rest of they're games here.

EDIT:

-snip-

Dammit lok...... You mods are everywhere!

Btw what do you mean with "for the moment", is a moved planned?

Edited by Byrgesen
  • Like 4

It's funny how the devs rather read and give feedback to reddit than the "official" dayz forums 

• Like 3

It's funny how the devs rather read and give feedback to reddit than the "official" dayz forums 

Hello there

Lets not go down that tired old route again.

Devs DO read here. Admittedly they dont post as much, but reddit does translate to handheld platforms much more efficiently than the forums do.

Regardless, full explanations have been posted here many many many times.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

Hello there

Lets not go down that tired old route again.

Devs DO read here. Admittedly they dont post as much, but reddit does translate to handheld platforms much more efficiently than the forums do.

Regardless, full explanations have been posted here many many many times.

Rgds

LoK

LoK,

I'm really going to have to disagree with you here (at least for iOS) I have near perfect mobile support. In fact I'm laying in bed watching Bleach as I post this from my iPhone.

Not sure about android or other mobile platforms. But I also don't understand the relevance here. I would assume the dev team has desktops in the office. Sure popping on now and then from the old cell phone probably happens.

But aside from a page selection option (have to next page through or jump to last post) perfect mobile operations

Wait, this ISN'T the H1Z1 forum?

*flees, wailing in mind-fucked terror*

• Like 1

LoK,

I'm really going to have to disagree with you here (at least for iOS) I have near perfect mobile support. In fact I'm laying in bed watching Bleach as I post this from my iPhone.

It's quite alright. I personally do not use reddit, as I don't like it. But the layout on mobile isn't quite as perfect as it could be.

I do a lot with IP.Board (obviously), but if I can avoid being on here on my mobile, I will. The sheer amount of posts / topic can hardly be handled with a phone and I always need about a trazillion tabs open to manage the Forum, which is why it's out of the picture for me (and most likely for the Devs as well).

Look, we have accolyte on here, posting almost every day, as well as working the Feedback Tracker, so you can't really say noone is around. They're here and giving feedback. Just because Dean prefers reddit doesn't mean this place is doomed.

• Like 5

LoK,

Not sure about android or other mobile platforms. But I also don't understand the relevance here. I would assume the dev team has desktops in the office. Sure popping on now and then from the old cell phone probably happens.

But aside from a page selection option (have to next page through or jump to last post) perfect mobile operations

It works great on Android too, I often post from my HTC One. There's a well known community and information management problem that everyone is aware of and we probably don't need to open up again. Should all relevant information such as change logs, dev blogs, etc be on the official forums rather than Reddit, especially when the forum community is at least 2x that of the Reddit community? Yes, of course, without question, noone debates that. It just is the way it is and the way it always has been.

It's quite alright. I personally do not use reddit, as I don't like it. But the layout on mobile isn't quite as perfect as it could be.

I do a lot with IP.Board (obviously), but if I can avoid being on here on my mobile, I will. The sheer amount of posts / topic can hardly be handled with a phone and I always need about a trazillion tabs open to manage the Forum, which is why it's out of the picture for me (and most likely for the Devs as well).

Look, we have accolyte on here, posting almost every day, as well as working the Feedback Tracker, so you can't really say noone is around. They're here and giving feedback. Just because Dean prefers reddit doesn't mean this place is doomed.

Oh I don't think the place is doomed, an yes it's not as perfect as it could be. And personally I dot think I've even been on reddit, but you're right when I can use the old laptop or desk to that's what I do

hmmmmmmm what this place is?

is forum of china governmant? nope

is website about buy the cars? nope

maybe is weather news report twitter account pages? nope

I don't know what is, it say DAYZ FORUMS and everyone talking about dayz zombie game but I am very confuse to say what is this place is

• Like 1

I really don't like that we have to go through four-five different websites to get all the official updates, I rather that a single developer or community manager come to my door every morning with fresh coffee and warm rolls and then announce new features and developement only wearing a bow-tie and playing the saxophone in between. 

• Like 10

I really don't like that we have to go through four-five different websites to get all the official updates, I rather that a single developer or community manager come to my door every morning with fresh coffee and warm rolls and then announce new features and developement only wearing a bow-tie and playing the saxophone in between. 

But i hate the saxomophone!

Everyone knows Dean has the capability to learn the violin, why wont he do that? Devs are lazy.

L

• Like 2

Well, you can't have fanboys downvoting all the "rants" from the "cod kiddies" here 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxopViU98Xo

...one part solved...

• Like 1

Hmm I don't have problems using full version of the forums with my mobile. Only real problem has been that I can't make polls.

Look, I'm posting! And I dislike reddit!

YAAAY!

Look, we have accolyte on here, posting almost every day..

That's today's post taken care of  <_<

• Like 6

That's today's post taken care of  <_<

Well, aren't you lucky I let you out of my dungeon..

• Like 3

Use pristine cuffs and a burlap sack next time

• Like 1

I just teleported myself outside, spawned me some epic gear and Im coming for you now. 

• Like 3

I just teleported myself outside, spawned me some epic gear and Im coming for you now. 

Yes, but what about DAYZ?

• Like 3