meat pie

What clothes do you wear for fashion alone.

What Is your favorite thing to wear,not because of its item slots or what ever .What do you like for its pure looks?

Me? I like a bright rain coat,(yellow or orange I don't mind rips because it makes me look Like I have seen some shit) with a motorbike helmet (makes me look bad ass),track pants (nice and comfy),and big brown work boots.

What about you? if you have a picture of it feel free to post a picture of your favorite look,but if you could never get a picture of it or just never found it all at once then let me know.

• Like 1

I always quest to find a beige baseball cap. Also, most of the time I can't resist using a white check shirt. Switching from a 6 or 4 space clothing item to it. Favorite look below, and a recent variant.

21c2mf.jpg

nlehec.jpg

Edited by Odin Lowe
  • Like 8

Track Pants.. I feel so damn cumfy in them it hurts. 

Sometimes I just have to stand in the middle of town and pose to let others know how good I feel..

Up1Is3U.jpg

2014-04-20_00003.jpg

My favorite fresh spawn look for spring/summer is always the track pants/raincoat combo! 

Edited by lrish
  • Like 8

What I would probably wear around my camp (when they're added) and not scavenging would be a green tshirt, OD/green cargo pants, and a OD ballcap.

*EDIT*

Forgot to add thin rimmed glasses, but thats what I always wear given the chance.

Edited by BigMike
  • Like 3

Leather jacket with black cargo pants. A black bandana with sunglasses (any style) and some blue rock shoes... The bad ass biker rocker style...

• Like 2

Pink beanie

• Like 2

Cowboy hat and rocket aviators. I have discarded and overlooked many a ballistic helmet (even in the early days) for a Cowboy hat. Preferably brown or back.

• Like 1

Black Motorcycle Helmtet, Black Tactical Shirt, no Vest, no Backpack, Black Cargo Pants, Black COmbat boots, Black Working Gloves and an AKM

looks so badass, its not even funny anymore

especially the black tactical shirt looks really awesome

• Like 1

The no-pants asian is probably your best. You haven't busted that one out in a while.

Yeah, I'm saving that one for a special occasion. Maybe when we infiltrate the [LOST] Boyz on Blood Mountain I'll whip out my inner pantless Asian to bust some heads.

I always quest to find a beige baseball cap. Also, most of the time I can't resist using a white check shirt. Switching from a 6 or 4 space clothing item to it. Favorite look below, and a recent variant.

21c2mf.jpg

nlehec.jpg

I respect you, because your clothes match and you don't have a motorbike helmet.

Definitely the crafted backpack, the checkered shirts, and shoes. If it doesn't match, I don't pick it up.

Edited by Cap'n
  • Like 2

This is when me and my buddy were performing fashion police around Gorka and Polana.

2-3 people were apprehended and asked to wear more swaggy clothes to which they happily obliged.

EIpBGYk.jpg

• Like 3

This is when me and my buddy were performing fashion police around Gorka and Polana.

2-3 people were apprehended and asked to wear more swaggy clothes to which they happily obliged.

EIpBGYk.jpg

VectorBunny's influence is strong.. ;) (love his videos)

female toon + no pants + wellies

I used to do the all black look (Black: Hi Cap Vest, Tactical Shirt, Cargo Pants, Ballistic Helmet, Gloves/Boots/Sunglasses and painted weapons)

But lately I'm digging the all blue look:

67169738d1405442726-dayz-temp.jpg

VectorBunny's influence is strong.. ;) (love his videos)

Indeed VectorBunny is a good chap! Waiting for his next vid.

• Like 1

I respect you, because your clothes match and you don't have a motorbike helmet.

Definitely the crafted backpack, the checkered shirts, and shoes. If it doesn't match, I don't pick it up.

Thanks Cap'n!! I loved the improvised backpack, and now with the improvised leather backpack, it,s even better. :thumbsup: