preacherlr

Anyone found Mp5 Mags yet?

So, I have the Mp5.. Found it in the first police station.. The past 5 hours have been spent looking for a mag.. Anyone got one yet?

So, I have the Mp5.. Found it in the first police station.. The past 5 hours have been spent looking for a mag.. Anyone got one yet?

found one once but it was on experimental. It seems even the standard 30 mags are SUPER rare but you can put allot of attachments on them which is nice from the M4A1 and what not. Since it is the first submachine gun in game i would take it as a given the mags would be harder to find.

Edited by Deathlove

check roofs of police cars.

Will do, Cheers.

I found one in the place weapons use to spawn in police stations, probably just there where you found your MP5 ;)

Found FOUR in the same building, have yet to find the gun though. Seems like the spawns are lop sided.  Either you find the gun OVAR 9000 times, or the mags, but not both.

Found just 1x 15 rnd mag in police station, in some side room. Funnily found mp5 in next room as well.

Wish it took just 2x4 places in backpack, no 3x4 O_o.

I got a 15 round mag off of someone who decided to shoot at me. 

I'm assuming the gun only spawns in police buildings? 

Found 3 30 round mags, 2 in the new city 1 in svet, Found another gun on the hood of the police car in svet too.

Anyone with a pristine MP5K and both attatchments in pristine shape ill trade you an AKM with all the Attatchments and 2 drum mags in pristine shape.

Anyone find the higher end mags that are supposed to be better than the 30 round mags?

Anyone find the higher end mags that are supposed to be better than the 30 round mags?

From what I have heard it is just 15 round mags and 30 round mags nothing better than 30 

I have the fully outfitted MP5K. It's crap. 

You think if it took ACP rounds it would fair better damage wise?

You think if it took ACP rounds it would fair better damage wise?

I don't think they can save this gun. 

3x4

9mm

160 MOA

15 round mags

ceSgFtl.jpg

3x4

9mm

160 MOA

15 round mags

To be fair, It's kinda designed to be the big bad sidearm.. Indoors, and within 50m, It seems like it'll be dominant.. I'll be giving it a decent run over my FNX, just because firerate.. And I have more kills with my FNX than most other guns combined, Because, Indoors.. >.<

To be fair, It's kinda designed to be the big bad sidearm.. Indoors, and within 50m, It seems like it'll be dominant.. I'll be giving it a decent run over my FNX, just because firerate.. And I have more kills with my FNX than most other guns combined, Because, Indoors.. >.<

It IS the first SMG design to in game. Hopefully we get the one of the Uzi designs and a few other SMGS before everything is all said and done. Maybe some nice BIG LMGs for support fire too.

I field-tested the MP5K against a group of around 10. It was okay for my close-up encounters, I guess. I would spray one guy down with the MP5K and then need to run away and reload to take out the next guy. The 15 round magazines really kill its potential. We wiped everyone out and the only guy that ate damage was my wingman, who got knocked out by gunshots twice.

P.S Its rate of fire seems high. I'll have to find those 30 round mags if they exist.

Edited by hotcakes

Maybe some nice BIG LMGs for support fire too.

I sure hope not. You already got drums and extended mags for assault rifles.

We don't need belt fed machineguns in a survival game.

The gun itself looks fantastic, but we've been unable to test it so far as we've found a clip on the regular servers and the weapon on the hardcore one's....

Looks like a good sidearm for anybody whose sniping with a Mosin. Even if you don't take down the guy, the amount of quick-fire might give you chance to run or at least put off your attackers.

3x4

9mm

160 MOA

15 round mags

There are 30 round mags to be found as well. But yes, it seems anything 9mm in this game is automatically a crap gun.

• Like 2

indeed...as much as i like the implementation of new guns...9mm isent really worth it...

There are 30 round mags to be found as well. But yes, it seems anything 9mm in this game is automatically a crap gun.

Once the suppressors are working, they will be handy for stealth. I now carry SKS as my main and MP5 (for now without mags) as my secondary. 

Edited by General Zod

I just found a mp5 in Zelenogorsk at the gas station on the road north out of town, It was on top of the police car there. Not hard to miss either as it was half clipping through the roof of the car.

check roofs of police cars.

Found my 30 rnd one on a police car.  So be sure to check them as well as the police stations.