SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.46 Discussion

So uh.. I found this 75rd. drum. Where I come from this is bad luck and I must get rid of it ASAP but would like to get some gear in return..

anybody want to make a trade? ..im open to suggestions. :)

Day_Z_2014_06_25_16_03_59_577.jpg

..and no there will be no back-stabbing. There will be none of that. Just clean trade, and if you think things will go well if you try something funny it will not. There will be surprises in that event.. big ones. I am looking for things like: Mosin w/comp and ammo box. Protector Cases. FNX with red dot and silencer+ 1-2 mag. Fire Axe, Summer Camo Gorka Top, Large Gas Canister. Pristine Green Combat Helmet and HighCap Vest. Any of these trades I would take. Or any other offers I will consider. But you must follow my instructions for trade. I have a clean history of trading that can be verified through the forums and its users, but I will not risk dying over this so I will have back-up plans in order to in the least make sure you die also. It will need to be at night PST, and on a server and location of my choosing. Again, i can be trusted so if you really need a 75rd. drum on experimental servers regular I will gladly trade you something meaningful to me. 

as i cant send you PNs here ....  i´d really like to see you adding me in steam - my nick is...  my nick :P   as im german, i hope we find a matching time we booth are online!   - as im only playin late evenin´   due to  real life- family "stuff"  :) 

• Like 1

press double ALT...

;) u can "lock" the direction of your body.

good for "tactical" camping... so u are not moving arround while freelook :rolleyes:

"goodnight" :D

Oh cool. Thanks. I'll try that. Hopefully that'll be it. I died last night just running back and forward and strafing :D Also had a weird one where my left mouse button didn't work in game or in trying to bind it but it worked in every other menu. A restart seemed to fix it.

RoterBallon and lucianpin, please do not take to personal insults; if you have nothing constructive to post in this topic, please do not post.

yay i´ll finally find some good one overe here in germany wow  :D

Good stuff!

Is it just me of is the sun blinding atm? Is it because I've clouds off?

I have issued a warning to the person you have quoted.

I would just like to remind you...

8) Hypocrisy:

Please don't break the rules to stop other rule breakers, or to prove a point. Just because they did it, doesn't mean you can do it as well, nor should you evade a ban to prove a 'point'.

Keep it reasonable.

I found an AKM in Nadezhdino yesterday.

Yes you are right, I just couldn't fight the urge. Will show more constraint in the future. Thanks.

Also this...

I did ask if this would effect the draw distance of flares, fireplaces and Heli crash smoke but got no reply. One would think it would, lets hope.

Edited by R.Neville

DayZ2014-06-2612-28-06-86_zpsbfde57e1.pn

We now have an Olive high cap vest, and you know what would be a GREAT idea? Stop people from spawning where they log off. Within 2 minutes of obtaining this was gunned down by someone who had JUST logged into a building that i entered in Balota, but of course without some sort if indication of somebody spawning i was defenseless. Please do something against this for the sake of this game, not fun to run for an entire hour just to get shot in the back by someone who just logged in, here's an idea to stop this; bring in randomized spawns even if you're not a fresh spawn. Bring back the reload sound upon spawn, or make it so you can't log out in military grade areas.

Edited by Aj90lfc
  • Like 3

so true! so true..  even this annoying reload sound while logging in  was better! 

DayZ2014-06-2612-28-06-86_zpsbfde57e1.pn

We now have an Olive high cap vest, and you know what would be a GREAT idea? Stop people from spawning where they log off. Within 2 minutes of obtaining this was gunned down by someone who had JUST logged into a building that i entered in Balota, but of course without some sort if indication of somebody spawning i was defenseless. Please do something against this for the sake of this game, not fun to run for an entire hour just to get shot in the back by someone who just logged in, here's an idea to stop this; bring in randomized spawns even if you're not a fresh spawn. Bring back the reload sound upon spawn, or make it so you can't log out in military grade areas.

The best thing against this is to kill those guys. Spawning in a military building is the most stupid thing to do.

The best thing against this is to kill those guys. Spawning in a military building is the most stupid thing to do.

I couldn't kill him because he spawned behind me and instantly shot the second he saw me, you know the big tent in balota, the one with the 3 bunk beds? I ran in there and there was nobody there, i shut the door go to pick up some food of the floor - bang shot in the head. I wasn't followed because i always look behind me when i move around, and it was an SKS so it wasn't a long range Mosin through the window. You shouldn't be able to log in a military grade area.

Edited by Aj90lfc

so true! so true..  even this annoying reload sound while logging in  was better! 

funny - I stopped making the reload sound on login long before it was removed from the game. simply remove the ammo from your weps before logout.

I'm not opposed to restricting logins at military areas however I think it should also come with a "you can't log out here" message as well. if you are not allowed to logout in mil areas the problem is solved and if your game crashes while in a mil area your re-log spawn should be somewhere outside of that area.

login/logout sounds are stupid.

• Like 2

yeh and after that restrict logout in every building, every town...whats the deeper sense restricting logout in milbases, i don't get it -  it's a place like every other in the game, nothing special.

Edited by Guest

i don't have time to play nowadays. Has anyone any info about the improvised backpack made from pelt? In 0.45 when I tried to upgrade it with wooden sticks all gone with the message kind of: "I crafted a .". Same in 0.46?

yeh and after that restrict logout in every building, every town...whats the deeper sense restricting logout in milbases, i don't get it -  it's a place like every other in the game, nothing special.

OK you got me on that one. personally I don't care about login/logout locations but it seems a lot of peeps do which is why I am not opposed to it happening with military areas. you are right about if we restrict one place for login why not others so it can snowball to the point of being very restrictive. that could cause problems.

I still think login/logout sounds are stupid.

funny - I stopped making the reload sound on login long before it was removed from the game. simply remove the ammo from your weps before logout.

I'm not opposed to restricting logins at military areas however I think it should also come with a "you can't log out here" message as well. if you are not allowed to logout in mil areas the problem is solved and if your game crashes while in a mil area your re-log spawn should be somewhere outside of that area.

login/logout sounds are stupid.

That's what i mean, needs to be a restriction, say 50-100M away from military grade locations.

The reason people care like me is say for example you've been playing fairly, you run for literally 60 minutes to somewhere such as Balota, NWAF, Zeleno etc anywhere with Mil grade loot, just to get shot in the back as someone logs in is so god damn tedious, maybe you've never had it happen to you, and that's why you don't understand? IT also comes hand in hand where every mil grade weapon is gone because it's already been nabbed by someone who has logged in, took the shit, logged out and done the same on another server, there's no punishment for it atm, there needs to be some form of lock, incentive to keep people on one server,such as having a different character for each different server but that character is locked to that server and that server alone

Edited by Aj90lfc

That's what i mean, needs to be a restriction, say 50-100M away from military grade locations.

No there doesnt. What would be the point in making military grade locations safer than the rest of the map? It is your own damn fault for deciding to camp and do unnecessary stuff in a high danger zone. Get the loot and get out of there if you don't want to kill or be killed, it be against a server hopper or not.

The reason people care like me is say for example you've been playing fairly, you run for literally 60 minutes to somewhere such as Balota, NWAF, Zeleno etc anywhere with Mil grade loot, just to get shot in the back as someone logs in is so god damn tedious, maybe you've never had it happen to you, and that's why you don't understand? IT also comes hand in hand where every mil grade weapon is gone because it's already been nabbed by someone who has logged in, took the shit, logged out and done the same on another server, there's no punishment for it atm, there needs to be some form of lock, incentive to keep people on one server,such as having a different character for each different server but that character is locked to that server and that server alone

Just imaging, after lootin the milgradelocation you run in a city, get some food there and BOOM someone log right in the same house you'r at and shot ya - same story, 5 minutes later, just another location. And now?

Everybody is aware that some stupid peeps logout right in jails/barracks/hangars, with that knowledge you easily can avoid gettin shot there. Walkin thru citybuildings, i don't act like someone could spawn behind each corner.

Serverhopper don't care about runnin 50-100m to unloot a spot and repeat that ad libitum.

And yeh, i got shot by someone logged in jail and that was even back the days when we had loginsounds, while carrying a loaded weapon.

Edited by Guest

Also think that if those guys logout in such places, there is also a chance for you kill them and take their stuff.

On experimental servers global bans flows, kicks for missing/alternated .pbo's and for corrupted memory (attempt to inject hack).

Hows Public Servers, I hear people talk and like know were I am a lot. Also if they are banned are they banned from the whole game or just the server? 

...I´ve been shot whilst screening myself in a military area...something needs to be done...

:lol:

• Like 3

Hows Public Servers, I hear people talk and like know were I am a lot. Also if they are banned are they banned from the whole game or just the server? 

Banned from all games that are using BattlEye.

But hackers usually use Steam with just one game, in case of such ban.

Banned from all games that are using BattlEye.

But hackers usually use Steam with just one game, in case of such ban.

Day Z Mod banned only from servers which I thought was stupid.