petetheEat

The worst ideas for Dayz

Things from other games like a PayDay mask....oh wait.

The payday mask are FINE in fact i think they should add more including jason like hokey mask as well as normal hockey mask like what you see in America and Canada with the crazy designs.

hockey-mask.jpg

ept_sports_nhl_experts-534803647-1257105

rick-dipietro.jpg

- Rape

- Weapon buffs for surviving 

- Punishing KoS

- Panic

- Removing Zed's

- Friendly Zed's

- Crazy Meter

- Disabling BE

- 3PP

- Improvised pillow silencer

- Too much rain

- Once you die, you can't play on that server ever again

- Being able to mark friendly players

- Remove Sniper rifles

- Remove all weapons

- Blurry screen when you shoot

- Bloody screen when you take damage

• Like 3

Cutting off players ears and crafting necklaces.

• Like 3

Climbing on trees.

That is honestly one of the things I WOULD like to see added..

• Like 1

Ooh ooh I can think of a few:

Arcade mini-games in the tavern

Having a radio where people can play their own music from their PC

Adding cameras/camphones to take selfies and upload them to FB

Instagram for your beanZ

• Like 1

Cutting off players ears and crafting necklaces.

krovikanfetish.jpg

No, that's a fucking brilliant idea. I want it.

yea man how f*cking awesome would a tree-house be! like instead of a camp on the ground, you'l have one high and dry!

i wanna smoke the kush the OP had when opening that thread.

On Topic:

I can see very soon a .50 caliber vulcan minigun getting added to residental spawns, and people at the forum saying "it's fine, it's just an alpha".

attach helicopter:

Rofl yeh, it would be a bitch to attach helis to everything ;)

So long as it takes skill no ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y84kW-rN61o

Such a mortar in game would be completely fine and would problably be mostly used for base defense like it is used in FOBs now.

No stupid click on map mortar shit we see in arma 2.

Mortars would probably be even more unpopular than snipers. Considering line of sight isn't even required once the mortar is sighted. Shelling the same high value target multiple times is then trivial and consequence free.

Worst/best idea:

Port the game to SNES and add co-op on that version (as it has 2 controllers)! top down view and graphics like zelda link to the past... best idea ever!!

Tanks ! 

No not really that would make to much fucking sense to have something semi functional like that. They do have tanks without armed turrets to you know.

i wanna smoke the kush the OP had when opening that thread.

On Topic:

I can see very soon a .50 caliber vulcan minigun getting added to residental spawns, and people at the forum saying "it's fine, it's just an alpha".

I fucking WISH man. Im honestly all for high powered weapons and gear. The more calibers they can turn out besides some of the standard shit they have now the better. More calibers mean more variety and more variety means harder to find the right ammo for the right guns when they decide to reduce spawn loot.

Worst/best idea:

Port the game to SNES and add co-op on that version (as it has 2 controllers)! top down view and graphics like zelda link to the past... best idea ever!!

FUCK SNES lets go full JAGUAR!!!! xD

• Like 1

Helicopters

WHAT?! helicopters is awesome, thay are planned so it can´t be a suggestion, do you mean attack helicopters? with 2 50. cal guns and lasers, and is indestructible and has 20 nukes ´n´ a map that shows players. that´s bad, not a normal helicopter.

Mortars would probably be even more unpopular than snipers. Considering line of sight isn't even required once the mortar is sighted. Shelling the same high value target multiple times is then trivial and consequence free.

If it is anything like the ACE mortars nobody I mean nobody would use them it took alot of homework to even understand how to get the mortars working.

Combine that with sparse mortar shells that could double for crafting recipes and you have a balanced game mechanic.

Mortars would not be a problem if there is a stamina system too, its a what ? 80 kg weapon and each mortar round is what 5 kg ?

Allowing the community to mod the game!

Oh wait they're going to do that....

If it is anything like the ACE mortars nobody I mean nobody would use them it took alot of homework to even understand how to get the mortars working.

Combine that with sparse mortar shells that could double for crafting recipes and you have a balanced game mechanic.

Mortars would not be a problem if there is a stamina system too, its a what ? 80 kg weapon and each mortar round is what 5 kg ?

Yes if you introduced OP weapon systems, make them work exactly like they do in the real world. Can't work out trigonometry - don'rt both picking up a mortar.