petetheEat

The worst ideas for Dayz

After reading about loads of complaints about the game, i thought, 'yeah its not perfect, but it could really be a lot worse'. Bohemia could add some really terrible features! What are some terrible ideas that the devs could implement for Dayz? (This is just a bit of fun, I think the devs are doing a good job)

here are some I came up with:

-An online marketplace. Tired of killing newspawns with just an SKS? What some more firepower? Head on over to the online shop and grab yourself an M4! Only $5! Buy now and get a press vest half price!

-A special outfit for Bandits with a lil' purple hat with a propeller on it and a big flag with the words 'I AM A BANDIT' emblazoned on it sticking out of the back of their backpack. Whenever they get close to another player the jaws theme plays.

-A special outfit for Bandits with a lil' purple hat with a propeller on it and a big flag with the words 'I AM A BANDIT' emblazoned on it sticking out of the back of their backpack. Whenever they get close to another player the jaws theme plays.

To be honest..

I KINDA want them to put this in

>.>

<.<

Atleast no one would be snuck up on :D

remote  inventory looting ,that would be bad

radar

Lo0t locating

and so on

Edited by Sooden

- NPCs you could trade with

- no guns to lower kos

- laserguns

- apache helis

-A special outfit for Heroes with a lil' purple hat with a propeller on it and a big flag with the words 'I AM A HERO' emblazoned on it sticking out of the back of their backpack. Whenever they get close to another player the Star Wars a New Hope theme plays.

:D

• Like 10

slowmotion killcam

attach helicopter:

mi28_2.jpg

HUD and minmap

lol

-A special outfit for Heroes with a lil' purple hat with a propeller on it and a big flag with the words 'I AM A HERO' emblazoned on it sticking out of the back of their backpack. Whenever they get close to another player the Star Wars a New Hope theme plays.

:D

this put coffee all over my monitor and keyboard, well played and beans to you sir.

on topic: major agreement on special skins for bad guy/good guy, that's just wrong. telling lies is part of the game. I'm also not in favor of too much "realism" ie: shoe sizes, clothing sizes, every weapon caliber on the planet, actions like tying shoes/boots. I should note I would not be against taking a little longer to put on boots vs shoes if there were a real benefit to wearing boots vs shoes like less sound on some surfaces or runs a little faster on the road, etc..

Kill count stats!

and not adding more bobble hats 

Edited by Sooden

Randomized ballistics.

...oh wait....we have that. Allow me to rephrase that:

KEEPING randomized ballistics.

• Like 6

the worser idea for make this game even more worse is putting crap name tags on players so everyone know where they are hiding even if it was for very close player only this idea would make dayz worse I am sure, one time I was hide behing the cuboard in the upstairs in the piano house  and a player came up the stairs but he didn't walk in he just looked quick and if there was name tags he would of seen me and because I had only a shovel and he had a shotgun I probly would be dead now

one of the best things in dayz is hiding from players and this system of name tags will make hiding impossible and even more bad is they will see players they don't looking for

There should be an abandoned zoo. And assorted escaped animals roaming the countryside - you know, lions, elephants, crocodiles, baboons, flamingos... that sort of thing.

• Like 1

There should be an abandoned zoo. And assorted escaped animals roaming the countryside - you know, lions, elephants, crocodiles, baboons, flamingos... that sort of thing.

Sigh...... Different environment, different ecosystems, yadda yadda yadda all of the animals from different ecoclimes would DIE.

Has nobody realized that it is AUTUMN in-game?

• Like 1

Sigh...... Different environment, different ecosystems, yadda yadda yadda all of the animals from different ecoclimes would DIE.

Has nobody realized that it is AUTUMN in-game?

Even the hippopotamuses?

Realism for the sake of realism, eg pooping.

• Like 3

Mortars.

Because everyone like some jackass hidden in the hills, shelling constantly the only water well around :)

• Like 3

Climbing on trees.

No, that's a fucking brilliant idea. I want it.

• Like 3

Mortars.

Because everyone like some jackass hidden in the hills, shelling constantly the only water well around :)

So long as it takes skill no ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y84kW-rN61o

Such a mortar in game would be completely fine and would problably be mostly used for base defense like it is used in FOBs now.

No stupid click on map mortar shit we see in arma 2.

• Like 1

steam achievements

• Like 1

No, that's a fucking brilliant idea. I want it.

I can just imagine coming across a player stuck in a tree, surrounded by zombies, begging for help

steam achievements

I actually want this. It would make things interesting ESPECIALLY when you get board and believe me you will get board even with the infinite sandbox creativity that is currently in now.