SmashT

Plan for release of 0.45 to Stable

so many forum heroes!!! boo ya!!!!!!!

Not forum heroes, its more like those of us who understand things take time vs. those who don't care and only want it now. Too many people crying on these forums about not being able to give feed back because no one listens or the mods lock my posts. There are ways to give constructive feed back not

Warriors of dayz, hear me now! Quickly take arms behind your keyboards and vigilantly defend this game against all criticism!

Go outside for some sunlight for a change instead of waiting at your keyboards until, god have mercy someone actually critiques this game!!!

This game is balony, this community is salami.

Boneboys moderator of the week as one of the worst forum administrators.

Cheers guys.

If you're not happy with the alpha development process, its quite simple....don't participate. How many thousands of games does steam or origins offer? You are free to play anything you want but if you wish to participate in this alpha be prepared to play a game that isn't complete and needs proper feedback not just some random shit you decide to spout off with because you feel you could do better or the process isn't moving fast enough for you

Not forum heroes, its more like those of us who understand things take time vs. those who don't care and only want it now. Too many people crying on these forums about not being able to give feed back because no one listens or the mods lock my posts. There are ways to give constructive feed back not

If you're not happy with the alpha development process, its quite simple....don't participate. How many thousands of games does steam or origins offer? You are free to play anything you want but if you wish to participate in this alpha be prepared to play a game that isn't complete and needs proper feedback not just some random shit you decide to spout off with because you feel you could do better or the process isn't moving fast enough for you

want a stamina buff with that post mate?

Edited by xXRangerXx
  • Like 1

Nope, just want you idiots to go away and stop cluttering up the forums with the completely useless garbage that falls out of that shithole between your nose and chin

• Like 2

Nope, just want you idiots to go away and stop cluttering up the forums with the completely useless garbage that falls out of that shithole between your nose and chin

wow such mature language.  I can see my stamina buff post hit the spot! ;)

wow such mature language.  I can see my stamina buff post hit the spot! ;)

Where are you going with this? Do you also dislike patch .45 so the whole world should stop playing it because you said so? Or maybe your just trolling Because you just found the forums and your bored?

• Like 2

Holy giant wall of text Batman, paragraphs are your friend. Ever tried to play battlefield 4? Dice had the nerve to ask 60 bucks for this game and then another 50 for premium dlc's and that is a "complete" game. We are well past launch for BF4 yet there are still many things broken in that game. At least Bohemia gave us all advanced warning that said we are paying $30 for an alpha build, not full price and then some for a game that should have never been allowed to leave the testing phase.

I am not sure I can decipher the rest of your post, maybe I've just smoked too much herb today. No one was duped into buying dayz, we all knew it wasn't complete...well most of us knew anyway

Yeah man but we all know that EA and Dice really doesnt even care about feedback, i was saying because i think this is a different kind of company that maybe care about their products and not really about just money 

• Like 1

To all those who are pissy whinny B****es and dont like how long its been taking to update ill clear this up with four simple words .... PLAY ... A ... DIFFERENT ...GAME! There are true dayz loyalists on here that dont want to hear about how you wish they would add a new shirt now rather then fix rubber banding and zombie AI and have it take a while longer so the patch is stable with minimal problems, Most of you have no clue how long this stuff can take and all the resources that go into making a game simply work. You bought it as ALPHA now play it as ALPHA and stop complaining because we know you all read the disclaimer. Thanks for you time and thanks to all the DEV's for working so hard for all us, even the ones who complain about you, good work!

• Like 6

So, I'd like to ask a question.

When are we getting .45 and is it going to include hunting one patch day or is that going to be one of those major patch features that get shoved further down the line?

Is experimental shit right now or was it just me?

I couldn't even play. Rubber banding and total crashes.

Anyway, see you in six months. I hope.

want a stamina buff with that post mate?

I like you sir, please take my beans!!!

Don't get your hopes up for that stamina buff, because that would take at least a year to implement and when it does come in, it'll be buggy and wont work.

I'm not going to play another game because I like this game, but the progress is just too damn slow! 

the-rent-is-too-damn-high.jpg

• Like 2

I like you sir, please take my beans!!!

Don't get your hopes up for that stamina buff, because that would take at least a year to implement and when it does come in, it'll be buggy and wont work.

I'm not going to play another game because I like this game, but the progress is just too damn slow! 

the-rent-is-too-damn-high.jpg

In b4 more "alpha durr" posts and wave of blind fanboys flaming you.

You should probably know that thesse forums are only for people derping how awesome the game is and not for players who actually care about quality of the final product.

• Like 1

You should probably know that thesse forums are only for people derping how awesome the game is and not for players who actually care about quality of the final product.

You do know the "derping fanboys" actually support the DEV's including me, I'd rather be one of them then the people on her harshing on the game because it isnt moving fast enough. I understand you guys "care" about the finished product and are excited about it being a huge hit but these forums are for helping figure out bug crashes, making suggestions, finding out exciting news and yes fan boys rubbing there nipples over a great game, not for people talking mad shit on the guys actually working on the game, taking time out of there day to give you such a game and want to make sure it doesnt crash and kill everyone when it is a finished product. If you "cared" about the game and the so called other "supporters" then you'd gag your selfs and just shut the f*** up with all the hate towards the DEV's for actually working on making a game for you. So on behalf of all true dayz supporters thanks for reading and I hope to find you down the sight of my scope ;)

• Like 3

I'm aware this would be an unusual kind of approach but why is no company ever considering getting help from the community? If you take a look at the unix code community there are actually pretty safe ways to let a huge public group contribute to a project without altering it in a negative way (like coding in cheats or such). Are you afraid that someone will steal stuff or there will be sideeffects in the gameplay in unexpected manners? Or would you feel bad because people would do actual work with no pay for you? Get the programmers for mods onboard. epoche mod for arma 2; dayz, devs for altis mod. would speed up the progress with same or better quality in the same time. maybe... You have so many able people with passion for the game. I never understood why noone would draw from those potential resources to bring a better experience to everyone involved.

To all those who are pissy whinny B****es and dont like how long its been taking to update ill clear this up with four simple words .... PLAY ... A ... DIFFERENT ...GAME! There are true dayz loyalists on here that dont want to hear about how you wish they would add a new shirt now rather then fix rubber banding and zombie AI and have it take a while longer so the patch is stable with minimal problems, Most of you have no clue how long this stuff can take and all the resources that go into making a game simply work. You bought it as ALPHA now play it as ALPHA and stop complaining because we know you all read the disclaimer. Thanks for you time and thanks to all the DEV's for working so hard for all us, even the ones who complain about you, good work!

I just realized, whining about whiners is as bad as the original whining...

When are we getting .45 and is it going to include hunting one patch day or is that going to be one of those major patch features that get shoved further down the line?

A feature that's delayed isn't shoved, a feature that isn't ready but released anyways is.

.45 ACP is already included in the game.

• Like 2

Warriors of dayz, hear me now! Quickly take arms behind your keyboards and vigilantly defend this game against all criticism!

Go outside for some sunlight for a change instead of waiting at your keyboards until, god have mercy someone actually critiques this game!!!

This game is balony, this community is salami.

Boneboys moderator of the week as one of the worst forum administrators.

Cheers guys.

You did not critique the game at all, you made a nonsensical comment.

Now you are upset that someone called you out for sprouting complete crap?

You want to critique the game, please go ahead, but until you can come up with a valid point to the discussion perhaps you need to resist posting comments that make you look like a tool.

• Like 4

If you "cared" about the game and the so called other "supporters" then you'd gag your selfs and just shut the f*** up with all the hate towards the DEV's for actually working on making a game for you.

The point of the alpha is actually to get as many of us to stress test the game, find faults and things that need improving, and record our thoughts here on the official forum. If everyone took your grumpy view then nothing would get reported, no bugs would get fixed, and no debate about improving the game would take place. We all support the Devs as much as you when we paid our Alpha fee and its not hate when we're suggesting constructive feedback to improve the game.

Alpha or not, improvements and tweaks can be made, this could be far less of a deathmatch and more about co-operative survival already, yet the focus is more on extra weapons and easy to survive environment. I think your the one who needs the gag!

Actually write something constructive about the game and not focus on the bad community all the time.

• Like 2

With due respect, I think a lot of players need to understand this is just a game. I fully support the development and enjoy DayZ, but it can be excessive. I am disapointed about the development rate, but keep in mind this game is in the unique situation of using a Mil-Sim engine for an apocalypse simulation which has inherent issues. Players have complained about the core mechanics and why they are not fixed yet. The development team is made up of many different people, not every person on it knows how to stop zombies walking through things and fix other glitches. We need to provide both positive and negative feedback, this gives the developers a source to fix and improve the game from. Telling them we think the game is horrible and is not being developed does not encourage them or give them constructive information. I support keeping the rate of development in check, as I said its been slow, but we need to keep in check how much straight up criticism we give compared to constructive feedback and work with the developers to make this game.

• Like 2

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:53 PM

Originally we planned to release the 0.45, currently on experimental branch, to stable today

Mayby next day then?

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You sir are making things worst... I would like to hear what you don't like about the game.. Its not fast enough?? right?????? So maybe you have absolutely no idea what making a game is like. And its not feedback when you say shit like my 15 year old kid could do a better job...WTF??? If he said I don't like this game because it has slow progress and the bugs take too long to fix... Ok that good feedback.. Saying you guys suck aint solving shit. You just will make yourself look like a troll that only want to piss others off...

Well if you want to piss others off.. others will piss you off. That's how it works when you troll.. If you don't want those replies then you should think of what your about to type. Not just type some random bullshit to try and make yourself look better then others.

• Like 5

You do know the "derping fanboys" actually support the DEV's including me, I'd rather be one of them then the people on her harshing on the game because it isnt moving fast enough. I understand you guys "care" about the finished product and are excited about it being a huge hit but these forums are for helping figure out bug crashes, making suggestions, finding out exciting news and yes fan boys rubbing there nipples over a great game, not for people talking mad shit on the guys actually working on the game, taking time out of there day to give you such a game and want to make sure it doesnt crash and kill everyone when it is a finished product. If you "cared" about the game and the so called other "supporters" then you'd gag your selfs and just shut the f*** up with all the hate towards the DEV's for actually working on making a game for you. So on behalf of all true dayz supporters thanks for reading and I hope to find you down the sight of my scope ;)

You sound like a raging child when someone insults their toy haha holy crap that was outrageous, calm down dude.

At the risk of sounding like a jerk to both parties I am well aware of what buying into the Alpha entails, but I was not expecting such severe delays in the developers releasing content.

An alpha is about stabilising and adding, the beta is for refinement and optimisation.

With the current rate of updates to DayZ I find it difficult to believe that the game will be in beta any time in the next 12 to 18 months.

As it stands I find myself 'retiring' for weeks on end, because nothing changes in the game, and it can be seriously lacking in entertainment value at times.

That said, I have been enjoying it since the last patch, and can't wait for .45 - I tried testing on experimental but the rubberbanding made it unplayable.

• Like 1

The point of the alpha is actually to get as many of us to stress test the game, find faults and things that need improving, and record our thoughts here on the official forum. If everyone took your grumpy view then nothing would get reported, no bugs would get fixed, and no debate about improving the game would take place. We all support the Devs as much as you when we paid our Alpha fee and its not hate when we're suggesting constructive feedback to improve the game.

Alpha or not, improvements and tweaks can be made, this could be far less of a deathmatch and more about co-operative survival already, yet the focus is more on extra weapons and easy to survive environment. I think your the one who needs the gag!

Actually write something constructive about the game and not focus on the bad community all the time.

lol theres a huge difference when making suggestions and reporting bug fixes vs. people who just hate on the people working to fix those, Nothing in my post said dont post about issues its all about stop bitching that the game isnt moving fast enough. A game this size will take a long time and the bugs will hold it back more and more as it runs along and i fully support criticism but saying "the devs suck" or "a monkey could do this job faster" is not helping them fix anything. Yes i talk shit but its about disrespectful little punks who i have not scene contribute anything but harshing Dean and the team who are making this awesome game for the enjoyment of us. as for your death match quote with the whole weapons thing im one of the ones fine with waiting for new items, id much rather have things fixed and if it takes time to do then so be it i can wait now do the same.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You sir are making things worst... I would like to hear what you don't like about the game.. Its not fast enough?? right?????? So maybe you have absolutely no idea what making a game is like. And its not feedback when you say shit like my 15 year old kid could do a better job...WTF??? If he said I don't like this game because it has slow progress and the bugs take too long to fix... Ok that good feedback.. Saying you guys suck aint solving shit. You just will make yourself look like a troll that only want to piss others off...

Well if you want to piss others off.. others will piss you off. That's how it works when you troll.. If you don't want those replies then you should think of what your about to type. Not just type some random bullshit to try and make yourself look better then others.

This guy said it best

Edited by Redstar Payne

1. So you're an expert when it comes to developing games?

2. You're mixing my post with what vwarriorv said.

3. You can't understand even a simple sentence.

4. You should think about some kind of anger management therapy.

Have a good day.

• Like 1