barnabus

Canned Peaches

So I am at my local supermarket today and figure I should really get a can of peaches for my "Go Bag".  Look what I found..

IMG_20140509_145536_zps832fcb83.jpg

That's right, a POP TOP.  No need for a can opener.  I also noticed that most canned meats come with pop tops, except for tuna.

I may be playing this game way to much..

Edited by Boneboys
  • Like 4

Today I drove past Green Mtn rd. by my house, and for a brief second thought, "I should go check and see if its been looted." 

• Like 2

That handle on the can? Is that so super-special?

Around here, lots of different cans have that, whether it's tuna, sauce, vegetables or anything else. I guess Europe is superior to your region. :P

• Like 3

That handle on the can? Is that so super-special?

Around here, lots of different cans have that, whether it's tuna, sauce, vegetables or anything else. I guess Europe is superior to your region. :P

Oh, really?  Sorry I don't eat stuff from a can as mush as your so called superior Eurotrash must do.  When you guys can quit having a war amongst yourselves every 20 years or so that needs us to come bail you out come talk to me about superior.  Dumbass.

• Like 1

Amazing.  I post a picture of canned fruit and the eurotrash all come out and make this about how "superior" they are because their cans all have pop tops.  What the fuck?  Sorry, I eat fucking FRESH FOOD, not shit from a CAN.  Tell me about superior you fucking noobs.

Thanks for letting me know who you shits are, straight to ignore with flamers and trollers like that.

Edited by Barnabus

I'm pretty sure he was joking due to the smiley face. Calm down man, I'm sure he was being sarcastic. If he was serious, I'm sure he'd go on to say how much better Europe is and why the US sucks, but he didn't. 

Take a joke, and don't instigate it further.

Not all Americans are like that, you shoulda just told him to go back to his tea and crumpets, jokingly.

• Like 7

I really should try some of the DayZ food in real life.

Edited by Cute Carl Grimes

I really should try some of the DayZ food in real life.

Carl, stop eating all of the pudding you little fatty. YOU DIDN'T SAVE ANY FOR ME.

• Like 3

Carl, stop eating all of the pudding you little fatty. YOU DIDN'T SAVE ANY FOR ME.

I need the pudding to suppress the memories of my lost shoe. Also, you still owe me a can of dog food.

• Like 3

Oh, really?  Sorry I don't eat stuff from a can as mush as your so called superior Eurotrash must do.  When you guys can quit having a war amongst yourselves every 20 years or so that needs us to come bail you out come talk to me about superior.  Dumbass.

Oooooooh I'm so offended.

And you are way too sensitive about this topic of yours.

I'm pretty sure he was joking due to the smiley face. Calm down man, I'm sure he was being sarcastic. If he was serious, I'm sure he'd go on to say how much better Europe is and why the US sucks, but he didn't.

Take a joke, and don't instigate it further.

:beans:

Edited by ApplejackDaniels

Please refrain from the Europe vs USA debate in this thread.

And btw Australia would kick both your asses.

• Like 5

HAHAHAH ! I don't even know where to start correcting this :')

Amazing.  I post a picture of canned fruit and the eurotrash all come out and make this about how "superior" they are because their cans all have pop tops.  What the fuck?  Sorry, I eat fucking FRESH FOOD, not shit from a CAN.  Tell me about superior you fucking noobs.

Thanks for letting me know who you shits are, straight to ignore with flamers and trollers like that.

wow you have a really nice behavior. you selfowned while posting a pic of canned peaches you just bought and then complaining that you dont eat shit from a can.

ah yeah and btw pls put all european in one "can" as trash. fucking rassist.

you are so facepalm man... i am ashame of reading your bullshit

Edited by newguyzombie

the word eurotrash has a ring to it. would be a good name for a band. and its not America anymore its merica.

Edited by gannon46
  • Like 1

wow, talk about when good times go bad, what happend here? haha

the word eurotrash has a ring to it. would be a good name for a band. and its not America anymore its merica.

There was a very strange TV show called Eurotrash...

• Like 3

Please refrain from the Europe vs USA debate in this thread.

And btw Australia would kick both your asses.

I think both Americans and the EU agree about the Aussies. However, the mad lumberjack Canadians will destroy all. How could we hope to defeat them when they have such cool beards?

• Like 2

Yeah said this a pile of times in the UK most cans have ring pull lids now

Damn guys, it' s a game and you need the damn can opener. Can anybody accept this? And can anybody accept that every company makes their food containers they want them to be?

I never used a can opener in my life, but that's it, in Chernarus you either use a can opener, or cans open you (because of the Chernarussian inversion).

Edited by Gugolas

Man, just calm down. Having a debate about which nation is superior based on its amount of cans with pop tops is simply ridiculous. And you should know that.

Edited by Kalle Bowo

Can openers are in abundance in those large machine shop buildings in Elektro, if you guys are in need of them.

Please dont forget...chernarus is in a post-soviet country.
These "modern" cans are a higher consumerservice and i knew alot of cans here in germany who didn`t have that.
Because its a little bit cheaper to buy cans like in dayz.

I think these type of cans fit perfect in this post-apocalyptic ex-soviet state and makes the survivalfactor more interesting. :-)

greetz

Edited by Nebuuuu