irishroy

Hunting ~end of may

Yeah, and we were also promised cooking, by the end of this month.

• Like 1

Yeah, and we were also promised cooking, by the end of this month.

Actually no we weren't. That was for Q2, you need to check your eyes. ;D

OT: Why the hell is everyone so negative? Gosh, bunch of depressed peeps in this thread. Anyways, I am excited for this update to come at the end of May.  :beans:

• Like 3

OT: Why the hell is everyone so negative? Gosh, bunch of depressed peeps in this thread. Anyways, I am excited for this update to come at the end of May.  :beans:

You are like, master white knight, crowned by Dean Hall himself. 

Edited by SniperwolfMR
  • Like 3

I imagine the guy working on hunting is the exact same guy working on zombie pathfinding, new hat and weapon models and also vacuum cleaning the BI waterfront offices.

• Like 1

You are like, master white knight, crowned by Dean Hall himself. 

No, I just have a positive outlook on everything. I'm not trying to make everything negative like most of ya'll. You guys remind me of Emos, saying everything sucks when you havn't even experienced it.

• Like 3

Lets be able to make weapons and tools from the bones we use to like many natives have.

mitchellbonetoolslarge.jpg

Animal Bone Arrow Head

6fa26f24d6e33276775d32dc827e3f2ab98aa0b8

Bone Dagger

hqdefault.jpg

Lets be able to make weapons and tools from the bones we use to like many natives have.

mitchellbonetoolslarge.jpg

Animal Bone Arrow Head

6fa26f24d6e33276775d32dc827e3f2ab98aa0b8

Bone Dagger

hqdefault.jpg

I am sure that will be later in the development of the game. :3

I am sure that will be later in the development of the game. :3

Dude getting stabbed with one of those things would hurt especially if the blades are not 100% straight and not jagged. Would tear up your insides really badly lol.

I want hunting tops and hats to match my pants please.

This! What's with the delay

Dude getting stabbed with one of those things would hurt especially if the blades are not 100% straight and not jagged. Would tear up your insides really badly lol.

giphy.gif

This! What's with the delay

Its taking them forever just to release decent police gear. So i expect the same with hunting clothing lol.

When this hunting come out we will be finally able to tell " Hey i killed that bambi, problems ?" ahaha they are awaiting http://goo.gl/k8u0Vl

Than this happens and your pretty much screwed.

zombie_deer_by_rcahern-d6atf8e.jpg

deer-woman.jpg

Edited by Deathlove
  • Like 4

I want the sheep to be poorly animated..have no AI whatsoever and just endlessly spin in place.

L

• Like 2

We'll......see what happens. The dev team is pretty notorious for not keep their dates so I'll be taking this one with a mug of salt. Can't say it wouldn't be nice though. 

• Like 1

Well let's hope they do come out with cooking first or the animals will only be good for target practice, or folks that like food poisoning.  :)

Well let's hope they do come out with cooking first or the animals will only be good for target practice, or folks that like food poisoning.  :)

Cooking comes Q2 so it will maybe come out june/july?

I predict Arma 2 animals.

aka static objects that occasionally move 3 or 4 feet in one direction and are completely ignorant of explosions or players nearby.

• Like 3

Hmmm months ago they stated the new team for Zed pathing was the same crew to do hunting and they came from a hunting game.. ( i have heard rumours it is the cabela crew can anyone confirm this?? as i have to say there games had been going badly in the last few years but there newest deadly hunts is actually damn good and if hunting is half that it will be epic.

Strangely on reading that post that was linked in the OP i got more excited about the long term core engine crews work making the game 64bit and working with dx11 that makes my day...

I wonder what animals will be in the first patch, probably sheep, pigs and deer but who knows? (The dev team)

zzzzzz end of may...

I don´t think they can do it until end of may... - lets say, middle of summer. They are incompetend to do this