Mallette

Crossbow on 0.44 experimantal

Just found one aswell, gave it to some bambie then handcuffed him and locked him in a shed near the NE pier in Barazino.

Nice! I just found an engraved 1911.. I bet they adjusted some loot spawns whilst adding in a few things like the Crossbow, as the spawns seem different in some cases

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

Very cool!

Hopefully it is more effective than the old crossbow from the mod.

There were times I'd shoot a zed in the head and have to pull the bolt out whilst it swung at me just so I could shoot it again.

• Like 2

Nice! I just found an engraved 1911.. I bet they adjusted some loot spawns whilst adding in a few things like the Crossbow, as the spawns seem different in some cases

Could you share a screenshot pls? Never seen the engraved 1911... :)

I have a feeling its going to be a huge disappointment for pvp.

Only for all these TWD daryl fangirls

is it like the 1911 and the mkII you can find the weapon but no ammo. in the case of the pistols no mags.

Only for all these TWD daryl fangirls

I like Daryl but im no fan girl. Also ppl forget he and his brother died in the comic book super early in the series. He was NEVER meant to be a hero character but everyone liked the character so damn much they altered it on the fly. Which is fine. Just saying though he didn't live in the original Walking Dead lol

To be honest, I think there is only one kind of bleeding at the moment, One of the main factors from a bow/crossbow is HEAVY bleeding.. So.. With only one kind of bleeding it's kind of uses, Cool, But.. Possibly useless.. Maybe it just hits like a gun though..

To be honest, I think there is only one kind of bleeding at the moment, One of the main factors from a bow/crossbow is HEAVY bleeding.. So.. With only one kind of bleeding it's kind of uses, Cool, But.. Possibly useless.. Maybe it just hits like a gun though..

Sadly, I think a lot of people would oppose it having equal damage to a pistol. I wouldn't, since they probably wouldn't be able to simulate the kind of damage broadheads do.

Sadly, I think a lot of people would oppose it having equal damage to a pistol. I wouldn't, since they probably wouldn't be able to simulate the kind of damage broadheads do.

Well since this is a modern crossbow and not a homemade one i expect it to pack a punch close to mid range but anything for a distance would require a long bow to be effective.

Also speed of the 2 types. A regular long bow in the hands of a trained person could shot faster than some one with a crossbow at least for the middle ages types.

Edited by Deathlove

What we really need is an .88 magnum, cause it shoots through schools.

What we really need is an .88 magnum, cause it shoots through schools.

Well i expect some one without armor protection to go down faster than some one with it. At least with these primitive and makeshift weapons unless it was an explosive type of crafted weapon. Ballistics should play an even bigger roll in this as well as arrow type.

So they better not be letting us go around killing ppl easy with ballistic vest. >.>

• Like 1

Well i expect some one without armor protection to go down faster than some one with it. At least with these primitive and makeshift weapons unless it was an explosive type of crafted weapon. Ballistics should play an even bigger roll in this as well as arrow type.

So they better not be letting us go around killing ppl easy with ballistic vest. >.>

Gave you beans because you utterly and completely missed the reference and the joke.

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 1

Gave you beans because you utterly and completely missed the reference and the joke.

To be honest i care more about LMGs than bows lol.

That and really high powered high end guns

Edited by Deathlove

A crossbow

A human

A discussion

Say thanks for a crossbow

Shut mouths if something not how you want it to be

Let it be finished

Open the mouths

Edited by MetapoliC

Found this in a tent in the NWAF.  Now I just need to find a crossbow to go with it to test it out.

13904219012_8127de0ddc.jpg

• Like 1

Found this in a tent in the NWAF.  Now I just need to find a crossbow to go with it to test it out.

13904219012_8127de0ddc.jpg

I found one too, it was on the sink counter of the green 2 story house with the double brown doors up in Olsha, it was standing straight up, kind of looked like an antenna.  Gave it to a dude with a crossbow who promptly ran away.