Mr Jizz

New SMG Announced... Any guesses?

I think it's going to be the AK-74U. Iconic Eastern Bloc SMG, commonly used in the Chernarus war from ArmA2.aks_ce3_render.jpg

Would be awesome, but isn't that a carbine rather than an SMG?

• Like 1

MP5 is a good one. FN P90 maybe?

No way it would be a P90. It uses 5.7 x 28mm so it would be new ammo, and almost only for this specific weapon.

Though, I would love an FN P90!!  :thumbsup:   It's my favorite gun of all.... B)

300px-SMG_Bizon.png?version=26a930f92fbe

Bizon.

Also, the magazine can be used as a soup can

Did you pull that Bizon model from Infestation? XD

Would be awesome, but isn't that a carbine rather than an SMG?

Correct. Also sort of pointless with the AKM already on the radar.

No way it would be a P90. It uses 5.7 x 28mm so it would be new ammo, and almost only for this specific weapon.

Though, I would love an FN P90!! :thumbsup: It's my favorite gun of all.... B)

Yeah, ammo is likely to make it a nonstarter. Likely a wish list item, rather than a prediction! It's a bad hombre! Edited by makomachine
  • Like 1

Correct. Also sort of pointless with the AKM already on the radar.

Well, perhaps as the 5.45 carbine AK? Kind of an M4 competitor. I think it'd work.

As much as I would love for it to be a p90, that's just more ammo to find laying all over the place. Hopefully it's something using either 9mm or .45, like the mp5 or ump

Now if they added a five-seven handgun to the game too... Then fuck yeah, gimme that p90

Edited by Facetentacles

^M8 it's not an LA swat game lol

or CS!

I think that's the key.. whatever its gonna be, things like the FN P90 and PP-2000 seem more akin to CounterStrike.

In a different post I highlighted the fact that most of the guns we've seen have been tied to either the story line or the geography. Mostly conservative choices.  For example, I don't think we'll ever see the Desert Eagle or Barrett (at least I hope not).

..Makes the MP5 or PP-19 (9mm variant) more likely.

^M8 it's not an LA swat game lol

or CS!

True, but if they're going to keep adding guns the way they are, may as well make them awesome.

Don't get me wrong, I looked forward to the .22 rifle they added, and since it was added I can't find magazines for it to save my life. Meanwhile, go to any airfield or military base and you find like 5 m4 mags. .22 mags and rifles should be way more common than they are, but if it's going to continue to be easier to find military loot, getting CS-like weapons will at least dilute the pool and give more variety.

Hopefully its the mp5.

Makes sense since the Czech Republic uses it, 9mm only is used in one weapon atm and the mp5 is also one of the most prolific weapons in the world.

Also LOL @ the people guessing the p90 why would they add such a rare and tacticool useless pdw to the game ? at that point they might as well add a mp7 another failed micro munition failed project.

I hope MP5, was a great weapon for being a coastal hero, good enough to defend your self, not threatening enough to scare everyone off.

I had some in boxes all over Cherno, good times

Also LOL @ the people guessing the p90 why would they add such a rare and tacticool useless pdw to the game ? at that point they might as well add a mp7 another failed micro munition failed project.

Because it is a very cool weapon, still being used around the world, and we want it. Think it's already been addressed that it is more wish list than guess at this point. Frankly, SMG's would be EXTREMELY rare in a survival situation period - more rare than long arms and pistols. If we are going to be realism nazi's, then it should be the rarest item in the game.

AK74U is not an SMG.

*Nerd rant over*  :lol: (An AKU would be cool though, and most likely is coming.)

I'm thinking something along the lines of pps.

Edited by Geckofrog7

Forget that modern stuff for now, the Moisin needs a familiar friend...

800px-%D0%9F%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%

PPSh-41 Anyone?

• Like 6

AK74U plox. Don't care about the distinction between Carbine or SMG. 

Do want now.

Like now, now. It's mah baby. I would drop anything for that gun. 

Hello there

I hope its the Bison.

Whils

t I like the PPSH, I think the bison is more fitting.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

Hoping for MP5. My favorite gun back from my SOCOM: US Navy SEALS days onward. <3

I'd love an MP5. It looks so much better than many newer SMG's. Or even the MP5K. I'd also like to see the Skorpion.

• Like 1