Irish.

Why are there pants everywhere and almost no food to be found?

On experimental.. anybody else notice this?

I played until I was almost dead from starvation. Then I went into HC exp.. did the same there, played for hours until I was almost dead of starvation.. Logged back into regular exp, as I had logged out in a piano house.. low and behold server has been restarted. No damn food... pants everywhere I look.

BeigeCargoPants.png?version=e355f8544bb4SpringHunterPants.png?version=817fd49373VioletCanvasPants.png?version=48ea79bc0b

Pants and gas stoves. WTH? Is this just me or are others experiencing this too?

Portable_Gas_Stove.png189px-Medium_Gas_Canister.png?version=6b

Edited by lrish

I take the food and throw it in bushes...  heheheh ...

burnt earth policy, friend. I'm a follower of Clausewitz

xx pilgrim

But I need food.  :(

• Like 1

I take the food and throw it in bushes...  heheheh ...

burnt earth policy, friend. I'm a follower of Clausewitz

xx pilgrim

You know who else used Scorched Earth tactics? Hitler.

I so fucking hope you aren't Jewish or German right now, or both.

Yes i just invoked Godwin's Law. That's right. Now this is a proper internet conversation.

Edited by Dchil
  • Like 8

You know who else used Scorched Earth tactics? Hitler.

And lets not forget Attila the Hun

(.. he wouldn't like that)

xx pilgrim

edit: - oh, and Sherman, Kitchener, Napoleon, etc  (wikipedia)

Edited by pilgrim

Strange i am running around with a mounttain back pack 3/4 full of food and a stuffed stomach from every other food and drink i find along the way . Now cz75 mags thats abother story cant find 1 of those lol..

Can I just have some scorched bacon..  :huh:

• Like 1

psst.. the bacon is in the Garages, dude (don't tell anyone)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHH~

iliBN0yGS5qW6.jpg

Scorched or not, nothing beats bacon...

...except for...

The Austrian way: Don't cook thin slices, but thick, fat, tasty slices~

5542_dsc_2419_1.jpg

Edited by ApplejackDaniels
  • Like 2

On experimental.. anybody else notice this?

I played until I was almost dead from starvation. Then I went into HC exp.. did the same there, played for hours until I was almost dead of starvation.. Logged back into regular exp, as I had logged out in a piano house.. low and behold server has been restarted. No damn food... pants everywhere I look.

BeigeCargoPants.png?version=e355f8544bb4SpringHunterPants.png?version=817fd49373VioletCanvasPants.png?version=48ea79bc0b

Pants and gas stoves. WTH? Is this just me or are others experiencing this too?

Portable_Gas_Stove.png189px-Medium_Gas_Canister.png?version=6b

They want you to eat LOTS of pants. Gotta get that leather in your diet son!

• Like 2

Strange i am running around with a mounttain back pack 3/4 full of food and a stuffed stomach from every other food and drink i find along the way . Now cz75 mags thats abother story cant find 1 of those lol..

Those can be found in military areas. Best place to find all the handgun mags you need are in northwest airfield.

Those can be found in military areas. Best place to find all the handgun mags you need are in northwest airfield.

Ah ok cheers was trying to avoid the airfields lol was hoping to find one in the many office buildings and mostly police stations but guess not ill have to head to an airfield 8( apart from those mags no reason to go there got my sks pu scope a press vest and a wooly jacket lol. Survival in the airfield is a much harder prospect ...

But seriously irish you cant find food i am seeing so damn much of it its not funny have 4 cans tactical bacon 3 peaches 2 beans 1 spagetti 2 tuna 2 sardines 2 bags of rice and a tomato i kept cause its so damn big its like a county fair prize winner ,( not to mention all the cans of drink )

Edited by SoulFirez

Did you even consider that this is perhaps a problem with the build ?

Go back and verify on a different server and confirm or not.

• Like 1

Ah ok cheers was trying to avoid the airfields lol was hoping to find one in the many office buildings and mostly police stations but guess not ill have to head to an airfield 8( apart from those mags no reason to go there got my sks pu scope a press vest and a wooly jacket lol. Survival in the airfield is a much harder prospect ...

But seriously irish you cant find food i am seeing so damn much of it its not funny have 4 cans tactical bacon 3 peaches 2 beans 1 spagetti 2 tuna 2 sardines 2 bags of rice and a tomato i kept cause its so damn big its like a county fair prize winner ,( not to mention all the cans of drink )

Yeah I dunno.... Its just shit luck. I found all sorts of other things, but literally 2 cans of food and thats it. Over 4-6 hours of play of almost solely looting towns on my way to the NWAF from spawning fresh.. I mean even when I spawned into Cherno on the HC server, a fresh booted server there still was no food to be found? Crap luck for me.. I really wanted to test things out, but only lasting a few hours and starving is facked :P Ill try tomorrow 

Did you even consider that this is perhaps a problem with the build ? <-- yes, thats why I asked others if they experienced it also ;)

Go back and verify on a different server and confirm or not.

In my OP I stated I played on several servers.. confirmed.

both HC and regular Experimental. Played on a total of 4 different servers over the almost 6 hours I was on.  :)

Edited by lrish

Guppy's Survivap Philosophy

1. Ruin what you can not use

2. Give the rest to your clan

3. Kill larger competition, avoid or kill smaller competition

4. Be a horder

5. Be sneaky

6. Beans before friends

Food galore, life galore.

• Like 1

Experienced similarly on HC Exp. Ran all the way to NWAF's train track village before finding any food then made off like a bandit with the entire airfield's loot. I think the issue was more that the entire server had been stripped of items for 12-13km from the coast.

Also, did spawns shift again? I spawned twice North of Berezino and once in Svetlo, both were dry as a bone.

• Like 1

I will be hopping on DE 0-1 to check once I've cleaned up the Forums a bit...

Post in the rolling update Topic please (link to this Topic).

Dam and here I thought you could gear up in 5 minutes. What happened to finding that geared up player, head shotting him and taking his gear in 5 minutes? I played those servers today and they were all 40/40. Somebody told a fib!

Make sure you add this one to the list of non-5-minute-gear-up's!

Edited by Bennet
  • Like 2

But I need food.  :(

sorry, Irish, I thought you were joking

Do you remember

How we used to sit

In the government yard in Trenchtown

Observing the hypocrites

Mix it with the good people

Rudi would make the fire bright

And cook up wholemeal porrige

..Of which I'll SHARE with YOU

xx pilgrim

• Like 1

I haven't noticed this as of yet, but have been away from the east for a while on this character.  Plenty of food in the west - rice, canned goods, you name it.  Might have to work my way down the east coast a bit as I'm currently logged near NEAF.  I have noticed some very funny mechanics as it relates to finding a mosin since the last patch - as in, GOOD LUCK!  :)

I haven't noticed this as of yet, but have been away from the east for a while on this character.  Plenty of food in the west - rice, canned goods, you name it.  Might have to work my way down the east coast a bit as I'm currently logged near NEAF.  I have noticed some very funny mechanics as it relates to finding a mosin since the last patch - as in, GOOD LUCK!  :)

Yeah, its not like this any longer.. it was definitely though an issue with loot spawning, as I can see with things normal now that there was a serious issue the other night when I posted that. I mean I literally was finding 3-4 pairs of pants in each building.. you just dont see loot spawning like that normally. No food, a crap ton of gas stoves and pants. Thats how it was. But now all seems normal :)

Because people generally only need one pair of pants, they don't normally only need one can of food.

• Like 1

Sorry OP, we had a pants off dance off and it made us hungry.

• Like 2

easy explanation: many ppl spawn however as loot doesn't respawn everything is pretty empty as long as it wouldn't restart.

But thats what you said though. Your words not mine. And what does it matter if it was from another thread? Its RELATED. Because it was from a few days ago that makes it completely unusable? Didn't know there was an expiration date on facts. 36 talking like your 16 FFS.

Basically your full of shit and can't take it when you get exposed, by yourself nonetheless.

And to top it off, you give me your beans then make the above reply. Care to explain this phenomenon?

Get the fuck out.

• Like 4