Deathlove

Anyone Find the Engraved 1911 HandGuns?

Have you found a 1911 engraved?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Have you found a 1911 engraved?

• No.
    • 4+
  2. 2. How many magazines have you found?

• 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5+
  3. 3. How many hours have you played dayz?

• 0-50
    • 51-100
    • 101-200
    • 201-400
    • 401+

You can only find them at helicopter cras...

wait  :|

If you ever see Irish flying over, you'll really be doing him a service if you just shoot him down.

Maybe pour some water on the crash site if you don't mind?

He feels a lot better afterwards.

Edited by pilgrim

Also those items are VERY small so keep an eye out and check bellow bunk beds to.

This is an unspoken sin of DayZ in its current state.

Many items, many, many items... clip through walls and floors.

I have no problem with looking under beds and on tables, I love that. But I don't really do that, because a lot of the loot that I end up finding through the "Vicinity" menu is clipping through shit.

.22 LR mags are the worst of the worst.

• Like 1

This is an unspoken sin of DayZ in its current state.

Many items, many, many items... clip through walls and floors.

I have no problem with looking under beds and on tables, I love that. But I don't really do that, because a lot of the loot that I end up finding through the "Vicinity" menu is clipping through shit.

.22 LR mags are the worst of the worst.

Im sure iv stumbled over some but I always manage to find some .22 clips at some point. They are super skinny though.

HEY !!

Does anyone KNOW if these Special 1911 really exist ?

There have been tales, wanted-posters, stories, deliberate disinformation (CIA), press-releases, urban myths, (and you can buy them from those green guys in the Big Glowing Saucers if you pay in pure Hardtogetium).

AND players have seen a PHOTO.

So WHAT's THE TRUTH ?

Anyone KNOW ?

It Would be nice to have something REALLY scarce in the game, for fun value, not for any "advantage".

< Remember Clan Dew ?  - And did I heard people say, if you drank it you had less than an hour to live. Oh Yes ...Your fate came for you.  >

xx pilgrim

HEY !!

Does anyone KNOW if these Special 1911 really exist ?

Yes they do. Are they spawning, I don't know.

• Like 1

Found one on the bunks in a prison..top floor....left it there...why grab that pos over a fnx....15 bullets vs 8?

Found one on the bunks in a prison..top floor....left it there...why grab that pos over a fnx....15 bullets vs 8?

More mags. And the gun looks better (shouldn't really be a factor but what the hell). I gave my FNX with red dot, flashlight, 3 mags and suppressor to some guy I came across the other day. The engraved M1911 I would absolutely not give away.

• Like 1

Lol ok yes it looks better I'll give you that.

Because i have all the guns you mentioned on my character with clips for each set of guns and bullets. lol

So power of the weapon doesn't play a factor to me since i play to kill zombies not players.

I think I saw one around the forests of black castle, didn't believe my eyes.

it was white.... and.. majestic.

Sadly I cracked a twig after which it bolted away faster then a lightning strike.

I know it sounds crazy but they do exist.

Because i have all the guns you mentioned on my character with clips for each set of guns and bullets. lol

So power of the weapon doesn't play a factor to me since i play to kill zombies not players.

22 rifle is the best Z killer imho 1 shot and quiet if you can aim ;-) love the idea about two holsters btw but would be the dogs if you could hold a gun in each hand and blast away. Not seen a posh 1911 yet myself though

Lies.

Found an engraved 1911 today in the jail in Zelenogorsk and a magazine in the barracks there :)

I shot it 7 times at some zombies and then dropped it because I'd rather keep my FNX with double the capacity, sorry guys...

pvybc.jpg

i got one today but i still prefer the FNX but here is a few pictures. (found just a bit south bolota Airfield at the tent camp)

10154413_10152847039854012_38168776067701385028_10152847039949012_8201121858141010177365_10152847039959012_9164482009547

Good luck 1911 hunting!

I found one, and there was even a mag in it  ^^

I now have FNX, Magnum, CR75 AND ENGRAVED M1911 :D

The same character

Also nice m4 with nice stuff

Yeh I carry one alongside my suppressed .22

Q7WHMl3.jpg

Might want some morphine for that legg ;)

• Like 1

Better view in the hands (since the server restarted.) Sure is pretty!

y1nbhYH.jpg

NICE!

Now all they need to do is ADD arrows for the craftable bow >.>

Heya,

I once again started over in regular, because once again I was fully geared and it pretty much bored me. I've played for some hours now on my new toon and at first I didn't realize I looted that 1911 engraved. So I started to wonder how rare this gun actually is, as far as I remeber it's my first one. Yet, I still have to find some magazines and also wondered if it's even worth to keep the 1911 engraved if I really can't find any magazines. That's why I made that poll, feel free to answer it!

Edit: added "how many hours have you played dayz" to the poll. sorry for the first voter ;)

Edited by sm00tje

Love the engraved. Found 6 in total. And 20+ magazines. Usually find them in rusted UAZ jeeps or any other military spawn.

c0q6f.jpg

I usually find them at schools or fire stations.  Seen 4 or 5 I think, have one currently in experimental with 2 mags

I was at NWAF recently in search of a replacement pistol I somehow lost.  I think it got stripped by another player.  Found an Engraved 1911 and 5 minutes later happened to luck finding a 7 round mag.  This is the second one I've found.  By the way NWAF was looted bare before I got there.  Didn't find anythink else of value.  Haven't come across a Mosin for ages, just SKS.