Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

These zombies now beat the shit out of you if they get you - finaly u have to take them seriously, too. Good work on that! The game in general now works more smooth, even on my sluggish computer which is pretty much performant as a Gameboy

I beleive the term is potatoe not gameboy

Cant wait for morning, going hiking to chernaya polana, also heard theres a new town near nwaf which ill check out too

My mate and I are heading up to Pobeba Dam (sp?) later today. It's the only place we haven't gone to see on pretty much the entire map. One of my favourite spots and the entire map is pretty cool from a hiking perspective - the hidden in plain view objective. How many people actually explore the map just to take it all in.

When abouts u hiking? I might join you, i have peaches! And a backpack full of pretty clothes :)

Just kicked? This should warrant a VAC ban imo.

It's possible that some people might end up with altered/corrupted .pbo files through no fault of their own (e.g. messed up Steam update). VAC banning this exploit would probably end up doing more harm than good imo.

• Like 7

It's possible that some people might end up with altered/corrupted .pbo files through no fault of their own (e.g. messed up Steam update). VAC banning this exploit would probably end up doing more harm than good imo.

Good point. I take it back :D - Thanks for quick fix on this one!

Ther just in config files guys, no spawns

I know I was trying to make it bigger than it really was.

Though....

When they do implement it, I'm going to start dropping them all over the place  <_<

Im sorry but i dont think i want your sweaty, leathery, disgusting chunks of meat all over my svetlo

• Like 1

Wallglitch at jailbuilding has not been fixed. Just watching a twitch stream where a glitcher killed 2 guys from the floor of the jailbuilding at NEAF. bummer.

• Like 1

Doesn't steam check file integrity and fix - or at least have the option to run this? Is the only fix a reinstall if this happens?

When abouts u hiking? I might join you, i have peaches! And a backpack full of pretty clothes :)

I got a mental image of a girl letting her parents die in a zombie apocalypse just to save the contents of her wardrobe.

Im sorry but i dont think i want your sweaty, leathery, disgusting chunks of meat all over my svetlo

You shouldn't claim ownership of Svetlo. It has been claimed by our department long ago.

EDIT:

Doesn't steam check file integrity and fix - or at least have the option to run this? Is the only fix a reinstall if this happens?

You have to run this check manually. Therefore you might end up connecting to a server with your files messed up without you even knowing about it beforehand.

• Like 1

The water purification tablets remove cholera from water, they dont cure you of it just like rl, though i dont think cholera is enabled.

That's why I was asking. Honestly, I've never used those tablets yet, but ok, I guess the fact, they were not killing cholera in the water, was just a bug.

Cheers,

Johnny

I got a mental image of a girl letting her parents die in a zombie apocalypse just to save the contents of her wardrobe.

You shouldn't claim ownership of Svetlo. It has been claimed by our department long ago.

1. I deserve to look butiful ok! Ill just kill someone if i need beenz and i dont need to delete my pbos to do it.

2. Add more female clothing plz

3. Svetlo is beatiful, ill happily have a western style shootout with the dev team anyday for it, or atleast let me be a hermit in the rock formations to the north (there awesome btw)

Edited by spartan54820

I remember reading about the recent update to experimentals causing the zombies to become non-mobile. They'd react to the player but wouldn't go after them... I'm guessing this was done to test the invisi-zombies/players bug? Has this been resolved?

Edited by sniperdoc

Still no reason to play the game, and most of this is not new. I've seen the same stuff in about 3 updates. 

I know you're doing work, but it seems like nothings been added at all. 

Still no reason to play the game, and most of this is not new. I've seen the same stuff in about 3 updates. 

I know you're doing work, but it seems like nothings been added at all. 

You know you could just stop playing experimentals and wait for updates to stable... then it's like a little Christmas present every so often. :) Plus... way less frustration...

I remember reading about the recent update to experimentals causing the zombies to become non-mobile. They'd react to the player but wouldn't go after them... I'm guessing this was done to test the invisi-zombies/players bug? Has this been resolved?

I seen this on exp. Didn't think they were being clever just wouldn't do anything. I punched a few in the kisser n not one f*&^% was given! Thought it'd be fixed for stable release

It is fixed. A player using modified/missing .pbo files is kicked by the server.

Nope, i don't whant to link tutorial on ytube. but i will link how i died.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgtpvjNBsBs .

And btw a friend told me 5 min. ago that after patch is working to modified  trees, grass, army textures.

• Like 1

Aw yeah, found it :D 

Unfortunately, only in a damaged state :(

UDRiflk.jpg?1

Pbo fixed, some walls fixed, majority not

Pbo fixed - not

walls fixed - yes

""Melee: Cannot conduct melee attack from "lowered" melee stance (press space to chance stance to "raised")""
Why,.. why!? That's not how you swing an axe. Its supposed to be swung from a lowered position. It's not a machete.

""Eat All now supported for consumables""
Auto stop when stuffed?

""Can opener can be used as melee weapon""
Get real.

""Tactical bacon configured and spawning on the server""
Priceless.

""Defibrillator used for restarting the heart of players who have a heart attack""
We don't need heart attacks. Stay off the tactical bacon.

• Like 1

You know you could just stop playing experimentals and wait for updates to stable... then it's like a little Christmas present every so often. :) Plus... way less frustration...

Thing is I don't play it anymore, there's nothing to do. Run around for hours finding random gear, then what? Thats it. The mod years ago was better than that. I don't see anything good here. I understand they might be making things work better, but when you look at the updates it's like nothing has changed. 

Aw yeah, found it :D

Unfortunately, only in a damaged state :(

UDRiflk.jpg?1

HAHAHAHA "You are getting wet".............. Bacon damaged "You are no longer getting wet"

• Like 2