Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

lol ok game on!

However, the whole mechanic is wrong. There should never be an instance where u can just run up to an unsuspecting player and bloodbag them or handcuff them, whatever, be you a 7 foot tall trucker or a 5' 4" chick with a face painted like a little cat :)

or mouse...maybe a shrew...

It was ma cats birthday ( st patties day ) so i got bored and drew whiskers on myself then started meowing during sentences decided to upload the selfie to forums, turns out cats like bacon (a lot)

Simple yes/no answer from someone who has played experimental.

Has the glitch been fixed where by people can sit in building walls and shoot you?

Im not moaning, just need to know as it affects how we play.

Cheers,

The glitch has been fixed

My experimental character got wiped and i cant switch back to stable branch in properties tab to access my stable character?

Different hives. Different toon

The glitch has been fixed

Sources? Is that the pbo altering method or just glitching on walls?

Wow, the fire axe in the 0.35 version was better to handle. The first 10 smashes on a zombie with this new fire axe were miss, lol.

thats a skill check :P

Hm, can´t see many complains about heave (really heavy!) lags. Sometimes (actually often) i can´t open/close doors and the inventory is striking for up to a minute or so. Or zombies are running past me in a straight line and all of a sudden they are behind me and baaaam.

I guess i´m not the only one, some may just not realize it for now when just running around mostly in the open field. But i can see many players getting kicked due to not responding blabla.

Edited by lauda

Gear: Rabbit leg, boar steak and chicken breasts added >>>> So we can find them but not cook or eat them?

Would you want to eat a random leg of boar u just found? And who's going round leaving these all over the place??

We need to know the answers, DAMMITT!!!!

Have had dramas with saline bags, blood bags, handcuffs etc saying "There is nothing left" when you attempt to use them.

I found the sporter 22. Time to pepper someone with bullets till they get upset and leave.

Have had dramas with saline bags, blood bags, handcuffs etc saying "There is nothing left" when you attempt to use them.

I found the sporter 22. Time to pepper someone with bullets till they get upset and leave.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/180808-anybody-having-saline-bag-issues/ check this out

It is fixed. A player using modified/missing .pbo files is kicked by the server.

Just kicked? This should warrant a VAC ban imo.

• Like 1

Im just saying its kinda weird that you found this

I didn;t find it. I posted a link to our website and watchedeveryone come in using google analytics

Hm, can´t see many complains about heave (really heavy!) lags. Sometimes (actually often) i can´t open/close doors and the inventory is striking for up to a minute or so. Or zombies are running past me in a straight line and all of a sudden they are behind me and baaaam.

I guess i´m not the only one, some may just not realize it for now when just running around mostly in the open field. But i can see many players getting kicked due to not responding blabla.

Try different servers, or relogging/restarting the game.

I've had those lags the first time around too, today.

I've switched servers due to server restart and everything was fine on the new one.

Ther just in config files guys, no spawns

Cooking/Hunting/Fishing soon me hopes!

I didn;t find it. I posted a link to our website and watchedeveryone come in using google analytics

So you have a stalking website?

Thats... Kewl....

These zombies now beat the shit out of you if they get you - finaly u have to take them seriously, too. Good work on that! The game in general now works more smooth, even on my sluggish computer which is pretty much performant as a Gameboy

Also with the lag madness/session lost. I've found it only happens for me on servers of 10+ players. Low pop is boring as shit but at least you get to play.