Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

I wish you two would take this sort of banter else where. One of you is very helpful, the other is just plain annoying. You can figure out which one is which :) , have fun kiddies ;P

My apologies for impeding your delicate world.

News on the invisible weapon attachment front - I can also not see them on other players. A friend I just played with had a Mosin with LRS. I did not see it, when I had the mosin. I was able to use it when aiming and:

NEW:  I was not able to see it, when my friend held it and stood in front of me. Distance was irrelevant, it was just not visible on the rifle.

I dont think these bugs are related to each other, when my buddy couldnt see his attachments in first person (played on hardcore server) I could see them.

Are the experimental servers up? Not seeing any on my end atm. I did just download a 197MB update for the experimental build tho.. :)

Is it worth playing experimental?

For my expirience, nope. :/ Always some trouble about something and then you only get pissed when you're trying to play experimental.

I really want to play experiemntal, but currently there seems to be only a one hardcore server available.

The amount of cheating people use the third person camera for, I don't see any reason to ever play 'regular'.

• Like 1

Please add more spawn points before you reset characters again sick of spawning with nothing but torches and shoes for miles in all directions 

• Like 1

Just over midday, came home from school and rest of the day home waiting for experimental servers to show up -_-

I really want to play experiemntal, but currently there seems to be only a one hardcore server available.

The amount of cheating people use the third person camera for, I don't see any reason to ever play 'regular'.

For me, regular is just for testing purpose. When I really want to play I choose hardcore.

That love guru guy is back

REPORT it or hit the spam/bot tab.

I  see not your name come up,  just comments that do not serve the greater good.

REPORT it or hit the spam/bot tab.

I  see not your name come up,  just comments that do not serve the greater good.

I dint even notice it sorry, will do, also i told inception on steam, he said he was working on it

I dint even notice it sorry, will do, also i told inception on steam, he said he was working on it

I said nothing of the such, but rather that there were multiple IPs for the spambots and thus there isn't much we can do. Regardless - on-topic please.

Edited by Inception.

Do you ever stop spamming/attention seeking? :P

OT - Can't wait for the next update, hopefully it'll be one of the big ones.

• Like 5

Do you ever stop spamming/attention seeking? :P

OT - Can't wait for the next update, hopefully it'll be one of the big ones.

I live and breath dayz (over 400 hours) and like to keep up to date on any developments and answer peoples questions on the forums.

• Like 4

I live and breath dayz (over 400 hours) and like to keep up to date on any developments and answer peoples questions on the forums.

me too. I really hope that the campfires come in the next update. I really want to have a few zombies follow me at night right into someones camp while they are having dinner lol

Regardless - on-topic please.

When Inception says " Regardless"

I mean regardless.

Stay on Topic or be gone.

Topic cleaned.

• Like 1

was 1:1 movement and dexterity based turning speed included in the latest experimental build?

EDIT: in reference to this tweet

Edited by ministelis