pythonmsh

If you combat log don't play, quit.

This isn't your type of game. Try COD zombies or even rust.

Friend gets killed fair and square at Balota airfield. Me and my brother are there tracking the guy down. We find him in the Radio tower and he's at the bottom floor. My brother takes a few shots and may of hit once but when he went uptop I shot him and hit him a few times with the m4 a few hundred meters away. He's bleeding and next thing we know he logs out of the server and his body is gone.

Some people shouldn't play this game.

• Like 9

Funny you mention it cause I have seen some players who reflex combat logged in front of me. Proabably forgot it was patched in the heat of the moment.

Edited by CrazyandLazy
  • Like 4

I recently held someone up at night at the NEAF.  Told him not to move and not to switch out the flashlight in his hands.  He told me he was scared shitless and I was about to assure him that "If I wanted to kill you I would've alre---" and then he combat logged... He took all the fun out of the encounter for the both of us. :/

• Like 2

Let us break the damn log attempts devs......!!!!!!!

All hate me as much as you want for it....but this system is absolute lazy crap IMHO :P

I recently held someone up at night at the NEAF.  Told him not to move and not to switch out the flashlight in his hands.  He told me he was scared shitless and I was about to assure him that "If I wanted to kill you I would've alre---" and then he combat logged... He took all the fun out of the encounter for the both of us. :/

I thought combat logging was patched? Why is that still happening?

Or did this happen awhile ago?

This isn't your type of game. Try COD zombies or even rust.

Friend gets killed fair and square at Balota airfield. Me and my brother are there tracking the guy down. We find him in the Radio tower and he's at the bottom floor. My brother takes a few shots and may of hit once but when he went uptop I shot him and hit him a few times with the m4 a few hundred meters away. He's bleeding and next thing we know he logs out of the server and his body is gone.

Some people shouldn't play this game.

How about you let ppl play the way they want until something better gets put in? lol

Also he was probably well feed bleeding or not a well feed person can last a hell of allot longer in a fight.

It's not patchable. I feel like combat logging should be a banable offense. There's a 30 second timer but that doesn't do much.

How about you let ppl play the way they want until something better gets put in? lol

Also he was probably well feed bleeding or not a well feed person can last a hell of allot longer in a fight.

Oh yea! Let people cheat! If people wanna cheat or hack it's okay! Let them play the way they want to play!
Edited by pythonmsh
  • Like 1

agree OP :beans:

pussy guys don't belong in dayz  <_<

if you find yourself doing log out after pvP is start listen this - YOU ARE NO TESTICLE COWARD BITCH >:(

BUT life will repay you coward NO BALLS GUY

remember your subconscious mind remember everything you doing and one day TRUTH HIT YOU LIKE BULLET YOU TRY TO AVOID WITH COWARD LOG BULLSHIT :huh:

AND EVERY WOMAN YOU MEET IN REAL LIFE WILL SMELL THE FEAR WHAT IS COMING FROM YOUR PORES LIKE NASTY ASS STINK <_<

Edited by KoS
  • Like 4

Their characters stay in the game for 30 seconds and the people who can't kill them in that amount of time suck.  

Edited by OR3GONIZ3D
  • Like 5

Absolutely agree. There is no fucking point in playing this game if you're just going to log out as soon as another player tries to have some fun.

• Like 5

if you find yourself doing log out after pvP is start listen this - YOU ARE NO TESTICLE COWARD BITCH > :(

remember your subconscious mind remember everything you doing and one day TRUTH HIT YOU LIKE BULLET YOU TRY TO AVOID WITH COWARD LOG BULLSHIT :D

AND EVERY WOMAN YOU MEET IN REAL LIFE WILL SMELL THE FEAR WHAT IS RUN FROM YOUR PORES LIKE STINK > :(

You sound mad dude. Maybe you need to take a break from the game for a bit lol.

• Like 3

Absolutely agree. There is no fucking point in playing this game if you're just going to log out as soon as another player tries to have some fun.

But one persons fun can be another persons grief it all DEPENDS on what your version of "FUN" is.

• Like 1

It's just part of the game... and they can't take it

But one persons fun can be another persons grief it all DEPENDS on what your version of "FUN" is.

.No. Sounds like the emo kid is trying to defend combat logging, lol no.
  • Like 2

Sadly, if you combat log - even if to escape a KOS griefer - you're robbing yourself of great DayZ experiences that matter.  The highs aren't as rewarding if you're always avoiding the lows by combat logging and exploiting.  

You're cheapening your own experience more than anyone else's.  

• Like 2

When players meet, you run the risk of one players "playing the way they want" conflicting with someone else's. Look at all the KOS talk. In this case though, one player wants

this encounter to come to an end in the game- the other does not, right? Ending the conflict out of game by logging is not "playing" at all. It's quitting. So now, you have one player unable to play the way they want and another player who stops playing when there's adversity. See the problem here? Understand why this is frowned upon?

It was patched but combat logging pros are too quick on quitting they probably forgot.

• Like 1

With the logout and server hopping timers this really doesn't bother me at all now. If someone logs and I can't get to them in time then so what? They either way 3 minutes of whatever for them to swap server or they need to wait until the coast is clear before returning and they have no way of knowing when the coast is clear so that'll tend to be longer than the server hopping timer.

All that's happened, imo, is that someone is no longer shooting at me, so...

if you find yourself doing log out after pvP is start listen this - YOU ARE NO TESTICLE COWARD BITCH > :(

remember your subconscious mind remember everything you doing and one day TRUTH HIT YOU LIKE BULLET YOU TRY TO AVOID WITH COWARD LOG BULLSHIT :huh:

AND EVERY WOMAN YOU MEET IN REAL LIFE WILL SMELL THE FEAR WHAT IS COMING FROM YOUR PORES LIKE NASTY ASS STINK <_<

I really do like this guy!! You're my hero KOS

Edited by Chucknorris405

I'm not going to insult your intelligence or anything, but I hope you realize that this kind of thread will only encourage people to do the things that piss you off

Absolutely no one is going to go, "man, I want to combat log right now, but that guy on the internet was so convincing..."

Also, all of the ONLY A MAN PLAYS THIS GAME NOT PUSSEES crap just makes everyone dumber. Not even just people that play DayZ, but everyone.

Edited by McGarnagle
  • Like 1

Combat logging is a ridiculous action. I really frown upon it. I mean, what's the point of playing DayZ if you don't play it for it's potential that you'll learn that you'll lose your items eventually. Besides, they're easy to obtain anyway since they're on the ground waiting for you to be picked up :)

• Like 1

It's just part of the game... and they can't take it

.No. Sounds like the emo kid is trying to defend combat logging, lol no.

No im not but i myself have combat logged a few times. Robbing some annoying little kid of his fun sounds about right. But i try not to do it when i can help it if anything. You know you learn when to go into places and when not to.

So long hair makes me emo? Im laugh at you pretty hard bro.

Their characters stay in the game for 30 seconds and the people who can't kill them in that amount of time suck.  

Almost as much as the cowards the combat log!!

Almost as much as the cowards the combat log!!

Actually, it makes them equal because if you can't kill someone who cannot defend themselves for 30 seconds, you really should quit playing the game just as much as the combat logger.

Edited by OR3GONIZ3D
  • Like 1

With the logout and server hopping timers this really doesn't bother me at all now. If someone logs and I can't get to them in time then so what? They either way 3 minutes of whatever for them to swap server or they need to wait until the coast is clear before returning and they have no way of knowing when the coast is clear so that'll tend to be longer than the server hopping timer.

All that's happened, imo, is that someone is no longer shooting at me, so...

I for one feel robbed of interaction. Im never out to kill players....except hoppers, but that's a sport in Dayz lol. Its when iv played for a couple of hours, then the one person iv actually seen decides to log....just after iv spent the past 30mins stalking and sneaking up behind the fucker. Handcuffs ready on hotkeys (probably tazer in hands instead of mosin hen they come). And when does he log...the second I speak....what was the point. All that work and effort for what? gear I don't need, takes the piss.  

Sorry im not trying to have a go at you personally, I just cant see how so many people are happy with this :)