Goddam Firestations

Why co-operate if you're gonna get shot anyways?

I was hold up few time :)

strategy is simple one for me

I act like noob saying shit like  'yes sir what you want sir how I putting hands in air please sir?' :huh:

I make them feel full control and relax no problem from me but I watching waiting for moment when they lose focus

then I shouting in direct 'IS 2 PLAYER WITH GUN IN TREES'  :o

now is confuse and always they make panic 'where is? where is?'  :huh:

now I am not important for them is bigger threat and they focus 100% on other direction ;)

now I taking pistol or axe or fists and doing speed attack on closer one always is confuse and they doing panic shoots :D

I die one time but after I killing one other times I escaping no problem :thumbsup:  ;)

• Like 5

I make them feel full control and relax no problem from me but I watching waiting for moment when they lose focus

then I shouting in direct 'IS 2 PLAYER WITH GUN IN TREES'  :o

now is confuse and always they make panic 'where is? where is?'  :huh:

now I am not important for them is bigger threat and they focus 100% on other direction ;)

Classic kos, you always make me lol  :beans:

• Like 1

99% of the time after people hold you up, they shoot you. Even if one member of the group says they wont someone else usually just does. Seeing as this is the case, I don't understand why people even bother co-operating with hold-ups. So stop complaining that bambi isn't listening to you cause you guys kill us after anyways. May as well go out fighting.

i just cooperate for fun. at least some roleplay or player interaction is possible if you get held up =) Dying is not much of a problem in DayZ, you should get used to it. Also you wont get shot so often if you talk to  or entertain the bandits (or whatever they call themselves). Remember, its a Sandbox Survival, not a Shooter, they have already had the chance to KoS for a CoD-like Killcount, but they decided to hold you up for player interaction. So if you make the best of the Situation, it could be you get some fun out of it too.

Edited by Sloddor
  • Like 1

I thought you were talking about co-operating with another player to go against the odds. At first I was thinking "wtf!?", but then I saw what you meant.

)

Actually, that also results in getting shot in the back a lot, unless you know the player in question from real life :). 

I got hold up fully geared by a squad of people that also were kitted. They took my fully kitted M4 and some 60 round mags then they let me live. After all, I complied with their demands. I was inside a jail building then over the mic they told me to go out. I didn't draw any weapon, I just stood up, and walked out. I stripped down everything as they demanded, they took some stuff, then they left. I was sure that if I did anything stupid I would die since the squad was like four or five.

To this day that same character that got mugged by them is still alive. :) Happened some months ago.

Months? I salute you for the patience for being able to forest hike for so long. Me myself, my longest character survived around 1-2 weeks. I'm mostly around the NW airfield, Cherno (Scyscrapers) and Elektro.

So far iv cuffed 2 people....let both of them go :)

We aint all mean, some of us are just being cautious. That being said if theres fully geared guys on the coast trying to handcuff you ......run lol. They have come back to the coast for one reason. Id probably let someone cuff me if they had the drop on me, as long as we were mid map somewhere. If they are trying to get away from high pop areas aswell, most likely they aren't really in it for PvP :)

I've took stuff off people and let them live. Basically, it's a two-way street - whether or not they're gonna let you live is not only up to them, if you exert suspicious behavior you might get killed. The way you talk, the pauses between talking (tale tell sign of 3rd party voice chat), the diction alone and maturity of your voice - anything can impact the outcome. If I tried to rob someone with the voice of Morgan Freeman I'm sure he'd be able to convince me not to kill him in the process. But if a guy is a derp I'll kill him for the sake of natural selection.

Edited by Infiltrator

if i get Held up by a squad, i just Switch to my Desktop to surf in the inet or Chat with friends. just dont wanna watch those sick guys.

• Like 1

It can be fun when geting robbed, But its plain evil to just shoot the poor bastard after you stole everything he had. But if geting robbed just laugh with your robbers,bigger chance for survival then

Earlier today I held up a Bambi... I cuffed him and I was with my buddies, one of my squadmates had a pistol held to his head and he kept saying "You're gonna shoot me aren't you, let me join your squad, I'm new, Please don't shoot me, Don't take my helmet". I would have let him go free if he wasn't so annoying about it.. Basically, I took what was useful, then I tried to force feed him disinfectant spray, but I sorta drank it myself... I recorded that though, so it's quite funny. Then after I drank some, I fed the rest to him. It was a waste, though, as after I unlocked the cuffs, I shot him in the back with my M4. I felt bad at first, but really, he was in Cherno. (He was new to the game) He must also learn his lesson that Cherno and Elektro are NOT friendly places, so I'm glad he ran into us. Though I still wish I would've helped him :s

Why are you holding up a fresh spawn? you are just spreading the worst interaction and trolling and then saying you felt bad. Sorry but this borders on retarded. If someones new and you want to teach him a lesson, proove that not every person who plays this game is a pre teen with a pyschotic killing streak. give him some food or water and send him along.

Edited by AgentNe0
  • Like 4

This is a great post.  So unique.  I've never seen an anti-bandit / anti-kos rant before.  I think this may very well change the way we use these forums forever.  Who needs a search function when you can just create such a revolutionary post about bandits and KoS?  Surely it's never been done before, but if it had.. .oh.. if it had.. You'd be the king of it all...

• Like 2

Why are you holding up a fresh spawn? you are just spreading the worst interaction and trolling and then saying you felt bad. Sorry but this borders on retarded. If someones new and you want to teach him a lesson, proove that not every person who plays this game is a pre teen with a pyschotic killing streak. give him some food or water and send him along.

Well some people think its funny ro be evil

Agreed.  Some people are so stupid I feel like I lose about 100 brain cells every visit on these forums.

Solution:  Don't put yourself in the position to be held up :)

If they trap you in a building, but you are armed, then you are just as much a threat to them as they are to you.

You can pry my M4 from my cold dead hands  B)

But if geting robbed just laugh with your robbers,bigger chance for survival then

laugh with your Robbers ? what ? i want to taste their blood in my mouth, than i would laugh.

do you laugh about when somebody punches you in the face ?

you have to Keep in mind, that all the other Players are real Person behind their Screen. they control the char they Play. they make the moves. you can hear their voices. They decided to piss you off.

and you as a real Person also. they have fun because they know that you would like to stay alive and you are mad when they kill you. they are not doing for the kill.

Just remember your antics may end up on youtube so make sure you're always putting on your best show ;)

I hope they let us to set password on server some day, game look´s great I know it is PVP and not PVE... Well me and friends like to kill zombies and farming only, because the game got a large world would be great for us play PVE mod without players trying to killing us... Well all I can do is wait and hope in the future they let servers with password...

GG PVP players :)

Somebody asked me to kill them so I co-operated, still alive like a boss.

Yeah, I'm not going to put my hands up. If I'm a babi, I'm going down screaming and fighting, If I'm kitted, I'm taking someone with me. Plus, chances are it won't get to the point where I'm in a position to get held up.

If someone yells at me to put my hands up, I just say no. Go ahead shoot me. I'm not going to sit there and let you stuff rotten fruit and disinfectant down my throat. I'll die before I lose my dignity.

I got hold up fully geared by a squad of people that also were kitted. They took my fully kitted M4 and some 60 round mags then they let me live. After all, I complied with their demands. I was inside a jail building then over the mic they told me to go out. I didn't draw any weapon, I just stood up, and walked out. I stripped down everything as they demanded, they took some stuff, then they left. I was sure that if I did anything stupid I would die since the squad was like four or five.

To this day that same character that got mugged by them is still alive. :) Happened some months ago.

Where is this magical server of peace and happiness? :wub:  :wub:

I hope they let us to set password on server some day, game look´s great I know it is PVP and not PVE... Well me and friends like to kill zombies and farming only, because the game got a large world would be great for us play PVE mod without players trying to killing us... Well all I can do is wait and hope in the future they let servers with password...

GG PVP players :)

Err, what PvE? There is nothing as a threat in this game. Zombies? LOL... a fire axe makes every zombie a joke.

Where is this magical server of peace and happiness? :wub:  :wub:

I think I got spared because this happened on Green Mountain. I don't know, but that place gives me the creeps after I heard about the place being haunted and those videos where strange noises were coming out of people's radios in the mod.

Held a check point the other day. We didn't shoot one person that stopped. Everyone that ran got to see the classic "Your Dead".

Stopped at least 30 people by the end of the night. Killed probably 5-8 players. Ended being killed by a hacker and along with possibly two of his buddy or just two randoms happened to be in the area at the same time killing some of my friends.

• Like 1