Goddam Firestations

Why co-operate if you're gonna get shot anyways?

I think I'm gonna start holding people up too and ONLY shooting the ones that attempt to run or fight.

Punish the ones who play as if they don't actually value their character.

• Like 1

I'm assuming you're stopping people in Elektro?

Damn what gave it away?

Lulz

Edited by RyBo

I think I'm gonna start holding people up too and ONLY shooting the ones that attempt to run or fight.

Punish the ones who play as if they don't actually value their character.

That pretty much how we roll. Granted if you land a good KO on one of my friends and run away right after I might just tell my friends "Forgot to reload" while I rofl.

I was hold up few time :)

strategy is simple one for me

I act like noob saying shit like  'yes sir what you want sir how I putting hands in air please sir?' :huh:

I make them feel full control and relax no problem from me but I watching waiting for moment when they lose focus

then I shouting in direct 'IS 2 PLAYER WITH GUN IN TREES'  :o

now is confuse and always they make panic 'where is? where is?'  :huh:

now I am not important for them is bigger threat and they focus 100% on other direction ;)

now I taking pistol or axe or fists and doing speed attack on closer one always is confuse and they doing panic shoots :D

I die one time but after I killing one other times I escaping no problem :thumbsup:  ;)

sick-reference.gif

• Like 1

Wait, wait..... your telling me that you actually get held up prior to getting shot?

Crap, I need to find these people then, 99% of the time I get shot dead, then hear feet running over and some squeeker blasts his mic with profanity, and swings his huge e-peen around, all the while tleling me how much of a well to put it nicely, inexperienced talentless noob I am...

Because I've made three friends who I play DayZ and other games with regularly because of holding them up/getting held up.

Not everyone is a raging dick bag, but they'll end up that way if all they ever do is get shot.

99% of the time after people hold you up, they shoot you. Even if one member of the group says they wont someone else usually just does. Seeing as this is the case, I don't understand why people even bother co-operating with hold-ups. So stop complaining that bambi isn't listening to you cause you guys kill us after anyways. May as well go out fighting.

AND THIS, is why the game is broken, cause

A. He is dead right.

B. There is literally no other reason to not run or fight.

Oh no right i forgot im just going to sit there and be there play thing cause LOL fuck it im into it???

The only reasons people would stay is legit fear of life or threat...but guess what, its a game, and there is none of that, its all YOLO or LOL FUCK IT.

There is no talking it out or working through anything its either kill or be killed, which is really not how 100% of human interaction would be, it would be an amount maybe 25% or so but not EVERY situation would be a guy holding up another guy then for the held up guy to run or die, or the guy holding the gun to kill or not kill.

Edited by Slyguy65

If you plan on robbing me you are better off just shooting me because I'm not going to let you handcuff me and I will punch you in the face or stab you in the liver with a screwdriver.

Err, what PvE? There is nothing as a threat in this game. Zombies? LOL... a fire axe makes every zombie a joke.

Well so I hope they make a PvE server with hard zombies and strong AI :) 

Ive had the same 4 guys ( didnt know it was the same group) kill me 2 times. First time we bumped into each other round a croner and they instantly shouted ''freindly'' i said ok ok and told them there were snipers taking shots at new spawns in the hills. they asked me to point.. as i did so I got a shot in the back of the head.

Next tiem i was in a building and I heard a voice saying 'heelo anyone there'' I answered and this guy said he was starving. i told him to come up te stairs slowly and when i saw he was fresh spawn I said ok here take some food. next thing I know the other 3 were all pointing guns at me.

I think they wre smart for using novel ways of killing.. but i honestly dont have much faith in these kids they would probably mug my granny for a bag of chips.

I haven't been "arrested" even once, because if you let people walk all over you in this game it's clearly the wrong game for you. I rather shoot even one of them or punch them in the face than get restrained. Don't be such a pussy, stand up for yourself.

I love how people complain about KOS, and then when they actually don't get KOS'd and they get held up instead, they insist on fighting or running, which only encourages people to just KOS them instead of trying to hold them up.

• Like 1

haha its not that I don't enjoy hold ups or anything they're a great part of DayZ, and its fun to rp that stuff but at least in standalone atm there really is no point in cooperating because if you do, you will likely die, because after people gear up they want to shoot someone. I personally don't care about dying as much and would rather risk the player interaction because its funner (is that a word?) that way.

But if you're a fresh spawn or somewhat close to that, it makes more sense to go out fighting.

It's the people that are holding you up. I've held people up with a group before. The only time we shot was when they kept talking or wouldn't listen. Got to remember, not everyone in Day Z is an asshole. Just almost everyone.

(Can't even gear up without some faggot punching me. Team work? No, fuck that. I'll just punch everyone I see.)

Best solution to this is to never co-operate. :)

Live in the woods.

I once killed 4 geared up guys with just a mosin.

Shoot change position, shoot change position...

Not once did i leave the bushes.. not even for loot.

Went straight back to my hide out..

Never again seen since then.

Oh wait, did i just tell you about how satisfying killing is in this game?

Edited by onkel