I heard a rumor in game that they were going to introduce dogs........is this horsehit?

• Like 1

I heard it too,i don't know if it's for granted though....

Edit:It's on the to do list,on the future patches.

Or so they say....

Edited by Damnyourdeadman

no that could become true.

i dont know what purpose for. but dean talked about Dogs and horses. (why the fu** should we put work to keep a horse alive, shoot the damn Thing and eat a hole month)

Edited by Ozar

Oh man, not DOGS

Failure in Fable, Failure in COD Ghosts, failure in games period.  Keep your Dogs in IRL.

If I wanted to relive I am legend I'd just watch it.

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

Oh man, not DOGS

Failure in Fable, Failure in COD Ghosts, failure in games period.  Keep your Dogs in IRL.

If I wanted to relive I am legend I'd just watch it.

Meh....i prefer cats anyways :P

But really....i want them in :D

• Like 1

p-l-a-y or r-e-s-e-a-r-c-h the mod

dogs is old tech

just extra features for SA is all, far from priority.

i do like the companion dogs though, they were very fun to have in the mod.

always felt a little less scared when i had fido rollin with me

horses will be end game! haha.

Pure epicness...winchester 30/30, horse, cowboy hat, you tied and being dragged behind me

Edited by deebz1234
  • Like 2

Yeah dogs will probably get in the game. I just hope they are like really rare. It would be awesome to have a dog, but not if 99 other players did too.

Also, low on food. Time to mow down on lassie :P

Edited by TripX7

Hello there

There was (before dayz) a zombie Arma2 mission that also had packs of infected dogs. It was rather scary indeed.

Rdgs

LoK

i dont know what purpose for. but dean talked about Dogs and horses. (why the fu** should we put work to keep a horse alive, shoot the damn Thing and eat a hole month)

well a horse doesnt need a gas station to refuel, they mostly eat grass, wont blow out a tire.. and when you end up hungry, you can still shoot it then.

well a horse doesnt need a gas station to refuel, they mostly eat grass, wont blow out a tire.. and when you end up hungry, you can still shoot it then.

I get his point, though, about not wanting to micromanage the horse. Traveler is sick. Traveler is thirsty. Traveler is hungry. Now I need horse pills, horse feed, horse vitamins, horse shoes, horse bits, horse reins, saddle, nails, purify the horse trough, etc. lol

Dog's and Horses, Seems I'm gonna stick with bikes and fleshlights, just seems like a good way of announcing "Hey Hey!!! I'm OVER HERE, YES ON THE GIANT ANIMAL, YES THIS IS MY FIRST TIME HERE, WHERE IS THIS? OH NWAF OH SHIT!!"

you are dead.

• Like 1

I wonder if we'll be able to kill and dress them? If so it won't take long after they're implemented for someone to start selling dog steaks and rat kebabs on the side of the road.

The devblog, if I recall, states that the the biggest thing holding back dogs is the process of assigning ownership to the player.

Edited by Rudette

I don't like the companion dogs idea.

I like a lot the roaming wild dogs idea.

Agreed.

Edited by Bennet

This is the 3rd time I'm saying the same thing, but I'm just SO impatient so execute the idea..

Handcuff guy with dog, make him watch as I beat his dog to death with a baseball bat, and force feed the raw, recent, warm meat to him.

COME ON, BRING IT

• Like 1

if they can pull off proper ai for animals to become domesticated and tamed (horses, dogs, cats, ferrets, goldfish) i could think of all sorts of things HOWEVER i also know that our community is VERY demanding so i think the effort would be a bit a risk imho.

Edited by joe_mcentire

This is the 3rd time I'm saying the same thing, but I'm just SO impatient so execute the idea..

Handcuff guy with dog, make him watch as I beat his dog to death with a baseball bat, and force feed the raw, recent, warm meat to him.

COME ON, BRING IT

:o reported! to 112...which is the european emergency phone number

Edited by joe_mcentire

:o reported! to 112...which is the european emergency phone number

I know what it is. I live in Europe.

I love animals in real life. That's the truth.

But the grief, the reaction of the owner, THE EMOTION, makes me want to do it SO MUCH.

I don't mind beating the fuck out of some walking pixels.

Edited by skin_head_army

you should if you want, if you don't want to (like me) then don't do shit! use them as food...

PS: there has been confirmation on Dogs and Horses as companions

I feel ba dfor killing dogs in games, I avoid it if I can... dunno why

Same IRL, but Ill kill it in a hearrbeat if its a threat