rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

New citY above airfield confirmed, and the City got a own Firestation

LOL! That quick??? you've been playing new version for what, 10 minutes?? Asswipes.

Shooooot, I thought Experimental would be friendlier if anything..

It is friendlier in my experience. I've been in big friendly groups of 10+ people in elektro jumping around having a friendly time :P

LOL! That quick??? you've been playing new version for what, 10 minutes?? Asswipes.

Shooooot, I thought Experimental would be friendlier if anything..

See another reply actually leads to a good point. Why on earth there are no PVE only servers just to test environment and physics. You can also have a Fire Range to test weapons all sorts to give feedback and fix any potential bugs.  But No No No , you have to test the game for a second or 10 minutes before getting shot at.

Well i think it's a great idea and would speed up the feedback process and makes it more clean and organized to test all the stuff.  Wonder DayZ Dev Team thought of that?

Edited by =1PARA=Prime=C.O=

Trenchcoat and Caps like these (https://twitter.com/ctorchia/status/440903485047832576/photo/1) are in. Found them already!

I know they call it  a trenchcoat, but its what the navy calls a peacoat.  Don't know why, but while stationed on a naval ship as a Marine, I heard it refered to that. A trenchcoat is a long overcoat usually worn by gangsters and flashers   lol.    just saying  :)

• Like 2

See another reply actually leads it to a good point. Why on earth there are no PVE only servers just to test environment and physics. You can also have a Fire Range to test weapons all sorts to give feedback and fix any potential bugs.  But No No No , you have to test the game for a second or 10 minutes before getting shot at.

Well i think it's a great idea and would speed up the feedback process and makes it more clean and organized to test all the stuff.  Wonder DayZ Dev Team thought of that?

Easy, they need to test the new weapons, player death and stuff too =) you get the whole package =)

DayZ isnt about PvE, it just can be.

Edited by Sloddor

and yet you are here complaining xD

Yeah I check in once in a while to see what's going on and have to wade through all of your shit to get some answers. Try yahoo instant message service if you need company.

I know they call it  a trenchcoat, but its what the navy calls a peacoat.  Don't know why, but while stationed on a naval ship as a Marine, I heard it refered to that. A trenchcoat is a long overcoat usually worn by gangsters and flashers   lol.    just saying  :)

Yeah...

<< Navy FMF Corpsman here... It's a Peacoat, not a trenchcoat. Warm as hell and comfortable. That thing rocked in Vladivostok!

Easy, they need to test the new weapons, player death and stuff too =) you get the whole package =)

DayZ isnt about PvE, it just can be.

True point about player death , but they can make AI Bots to do that as well, so can actually test all ballistics.  You'll have different branches anyway also, so still can test stuff in full PVP servers.

Prime example "Rust"has both PVE/PVP (won't cause a big issue having at least few multiple servers in alpha as long as hive of the PVE will be different than PVP hive.

Edited by =1PARA=Prime=C.O=

Well, 1012 Posts don't come from nowhere.  :rolleyes:

I've been a member of the forum for over a year. My post number is below average. Some of these "members" have posted 1000 times in a MONTH!

First page updated with changelog.

Doesn't seem to be different from the 0.37 update... I don't think the first page has all the changes (yet).

Doesn't seem to be different from the 0.37 update... I don't think the first page has all the changes (yet).

Sure it does, it just has the changes for both .37 and .42.

But we know the DEVs, there's bound to be more added.

Changelog yay! Animal food but no animals yay!

Just wanted to ask that... Why they put the food in while there is no animal to hunt? Or just forgotten to add to changelog?

Medical: Player could vault with broken legs

Whoa whoa whoa wait a second.. What do we do now when we fall through stairs and get glitched in a wall with a broken leg from falling?

So is throw item working for anyone ? 

Tried assigning a key but nothing :/

what makes this different from 37? It looks almost exactly the same to me.

• Like 3

So is throw item working for anyone ? 

Tried assigning a key but nothing :/

Known Issues:

Physics: Item throwing physics is currently disabled

what makes this different from 37? It looks almost exactly the same to me.

You have the garden hoe. That's a plus!