rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

Can anybody tell me how to get the Patch ?

Right Click on DayZ in your library -> properties -> beta -> chose Exp. Build -> close -> auto. update inc

Once again... someone ^^^  that's not spent an iota reading anything on this forum. He has not reduced Germany's IQ by 1000. Man... some people just don't get it.

I can just laugh at you!.Because the only reason you think am german, is due to Server location. And also what's with this Nationalism, it's like coming from racist mind lol. 

Germany/Frankfurt has great data centers and networking hub for West Europe, hence why we are choosing that location for most of our servers. Also London was getting heavy DDOS attacks lately.

But hey, you have no interest other than picking on Nation or Race haha.

Edited by =1PARA=Prime=C.O=

Can anybody tell me how to get the Patch ?

In steam:

Right click on days --> Click Properties --> Click on Betas tab --> Opt into Experimental

Edit: Man I'm late.

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 1

Go into your library right click dayz got to properties got to betas click the opt into betas, close should download patch

Edit man im late

Edited by spartan54820
  • Like 1

fuck...I just met a fully geared guy...luckily he was friendly and we both went in different directions....man stop giving me heartattacks people srzs

In steam:

Right click on days --> Click Properties --> Click on Betas tab --> Opt into Experimental

Edit: Man I'm late.

you get some beans for the effort

SmashT, a man of few words.

I don't find any servers with 4.2 guys...

There's already several up.

Make sure your ping is set to 0 (unlimited) and BattleEye is set to off.

Found colt 1911 pistol

post screenshot plz!!!!!!!!!

Found colt 1911 pistol

O: !

What does it sound like?

Cant sorry just got murdereredredrerred

LOL! That quick??? you've been playing new version for what, 10 minutes?? Asswipes.

Shooooot, I thought Experimental would be friendlier if anything..

Anything intresting like loot respawn? hunting/cooking ? loot spawn fixed in houses, tents ?

Lol don't even play the game yet & here I am spamming refresh for change logs. If you guys want to see new stuff, check the DayZ subreddit, tons of screenshots. Here are some:

ejgpsdB.png8WBtvkP.jpgxEnxWBX.jpg

• Like 1

Cant sorry just got murdereredredrerred

Didn't you say you were waiting to get on a server till you saw the patch notes? .. 

I can just laugh at you!.Because the only reason you think am german, is due to Server location. And also what's with this Nationalism, it's like coming from racist mind lol. 

Germany/Frankfurt has great data centers and networking hub for West Europe, hence why we are choosing that location for most of our servers. Also London was getting heavy DDOS attacks lately.

But hey, you have no interest other than picking on Nation or Race haha.

No... I originally said Europe, because your grammar is off. I am assuming Germany because of the server location. But you could be from any place around Europe, aside from the UK... I could give 2 sh*ts where you're from really... because you're just an entitled little brat that THINKS she knows something about game development. Stop complaining about shit that's literally irrelevant at this point or stop playing the game. Simple.