rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

Rabbit leg, boar steak and chicken breasts added................... So we can find these things in places? But we can't cook them?

No you cant find them. They just kind of exist now, not for the players but for the devs.

My experimental version says 0.43.0.116212  :o

:o  Me too, apparently there was an unmentioned update to experimental.

Edit: Dang, no experimental servers are up.

Edited by solodude23

Stable version is exactly the same as it was in the experimental. Switched from current exp. version to stable without any client update.

I had a 65 (or around there) Mb update.

My experimental version says 0.43.0.116212  :o

:o  Me too, apparently there was an unmentioned update to experimental.

Edit: Dang, no experimental servers are up.

This, I am assuming.

well, I just tried a DE server with 116212 and it s the same fail as the stable, maybe even worse. unplayable.

It's first come first serve. Players that join 2 hours after restart will starve on experimentals. Reset every 4 hours

In current state without loot respawn you ´re obliged to hop servers to survive. In exp that s sometimes not possible or it s really crowdy and you just starve. So the servers should restart more frequently at least every 3 hours.

Yet another person who knows nothing about game development and how the artists and map makers and animaters cant work on fixing bugs. oh great just what we need.

so and another fan boy who loves everything the developers say and searching for beef with other who asking quastions, why did they say than that it will come erly 2014 ? if they had say nothing i would not ask my question, so fanbob stop talking shit, dont disturb others this is a forum and i have to ask this questions.

so and another fan boy who loves everything the developers say and searching for beef with other who asking quastions, why did they say than that it will come erly 2014 ? if they had say nothing i would not ask my question, so fanbob stop talking shit, dont disturb others this is a forum and i have to ask this questions.

No, you don't have to ask those questions. The reason for that is, they have already been answered several times in this very thread. What makes you think you're entitled to a personal answer? Do you think the answer you get will be different?

Like previously stated, different people work on different things in the game. Those working to fix bugs are not the same as those working on creating art. There is your personal answer. And you can find about twenty copies of that answer to that same question in this thread.

Please, next time, read the thread first. Or at least use the search engine. It's getting tedious answering the same questions and clearing up the same misconceptions over and over and over again.

• Like 9

No, you don't have to ask those questions. The reason for that is, they have already been answered several times in this very thread. What makes you think you're entitled to a personal answer? Do you think the answer you get will be different?

Like previously stated, different people work on different things in the game. Those working to fix bugs are not the same as those working on creating art. There is your personal answer. And you can find about twenty copies of that answer to that same question in this thread.

Please, next time, read the thread first. Or at least use the search engine. It's getting tedious answering the same questions and clearing up the same misconceptions over and over and over again.

+1000

• Like 2

Experimental, latest hotfix, Normal

It seems that the desync problems is at it's worst at the start when you join. daa... Not like before few secs or a min. But several minutes. But after that it got better. Had one or two moments when couldn't open doors or do anything. But i just waited and it all got back to normal pretty soon (in stable you get session lost when this happens). Played almost 2 hours last night. I think it was UK 01. I met 2 players at one point. We all seemed to be at the same "timeline". And nice job with the zombies. Shoot one and you get ten more at you. Kinda creepy feeling when it's getting dark and you start to hear zombie noises all around you. Was almost like in the mod. Who needs axe when you got pitchfork. Gotta love it. Red boonie wtf. Just keep bringing the new items... all good.

It seems that the desync problems is at it's worst at the start when you join. daa... Not like before few secs or a min. But several minutes. But after that it got better. Had one or two moments when couldn't open doors or do anything. But i just waited and it all got back to normal pretty soon (in stable you get session lost when this happens). Played almost 2 hours last night. I think it was UK 01. I met 2 players at one point. We all seemed to be at the same "timeline". And nice job with the zombies. Shoot one and you get ten more at you. Kinda creepy feeling when it's getting dark and you start to hear zombie noises all around you. Was almost like in the mod. Who needs axe when you got pitchfork. Gotta love it. Red boonie wtf. Just keep bringing the new items... all good.

Not always true.  I was playing last night and yes, I did have what seemed to be a desync issue and I received the session lost message.  I logged back in and started playing again with a few buddies and it started again, but I did not get kicked and the desync must have resynced.  This was in stable.

I've never had any real issues with desync until this latest patch.   :|

Edited by twinturbonet

well, I just tried a DE server with 116212 and it s the same fail as the stable, maybe even worse. unplayable.

sorry for OT guys but I simply have to give some :beans: to the sig above me!

ah huh-huh-huh!

• Like 1

So when is the new experimental coming out? or is there a new topic?