rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.42.116002

the guvnor the most hated person on this planet :lol:

I thought that was miley cyrus??? And im dead anyway

H... how are you able to write, then?! Must be going crazy...

Not yet about an hour to go

Outch, thanks mate - looks like i can't read the clock proper.

i'm confused about the session-lost problem, never heard bout that, sounds more like a client/isp related problem.

Such an exciting time, especially with all the hype and activity on the dayzdev twitter and other outlets. The communication really is second to none when it comes to these guys. Going to be so bummed out if they stopped the axe making bullet sounds in todays non update.

nother guy who needs a tweet every 10 minutes about the current state

H... how are you able to write, then?! Must be going crazy...

Im typing not writing you crazy man.

• Like 1

nother guy who needs a tweet every 10 minutes about the current state

Slow down now, im after a few more tweets not a miracle (although sometimes it feels like we do need a miracle). Just some more info would be nice.

• Like 1

I'm really waiting for this update can finally drink the rain!

Explain this plz

You know the problem ? Signature check timed out ?

or the session lost ? after 5 sec

Im typing not writing you crazy man.

A dead guy splitting hair... not bad, not bad at all!

Slow down now, im after a few more tweets not a miracle (although sometimes it feels like we do need a miracle). Just some more info would be nice.

Sorry bud, i just don't get kinda what info you'r lookin for, maybe you skipped a tweet somewhere?

*snip*

My guess is you're from Europe someplace, maybe even Germany (which you're not doing MY country proud at the moment btw)... but let me explain, in laymans terms, to you what the gist of the message, before you get to play the game, means:

"The game is currently in a state that's less than optimal and may even at times be unplayable, so by clicking the below button, you accept and understand that and are willing to play the game in it's current, and often less than acceptable state."

So... common sense, something most people have, unless they have a learning disability or are disabled in some mental/psychological fashion, will tell you that the things you are experiencing while playing the game:

• glitchy zombies
  • glitchy building
  • glitchy pathing
  • glitchy anything

is normal and to be expected.

Hell... just two days ago I had just gotten completely re-outfitted with everything. Nice fully decked out Mosin, fully decked out M4, pristine clothes and backpack. Protective Case, Ammo case, Medikit, etc... Spent a good 5 hours on that. Went on top of the NEAF con tower (was an empty server), found a Badly Damaged Battery and plugged it into my Weapon Flashlight. The game sat there for a bit and then went to a "You are dead" screen. But you know what... despite all that wasted effort... I knew and UNDERSTOOD, this game is not yet complete. It is pre-Beta... something called an Alpha... something that SHOULD in essence be unplayable actually and the term Alpha is being used completely WRONG by developers these days. Alpha = unfit for public consumption. Beta = buggy and playable, fit for public use. But, I digress...

What should also be understood, is that you probably don't work on the DayZ development team. As such, you're probably not privileged to know what their development pipeline is like, what their objectives for completion are, and WHEN they intend to work on things. So, any type of complaining about things... is really:

• irrelevant
  • unnecessary
  • a waste of effort
  • money
  • energy

I hope the bullet points help...

I'm really getting tired of people that think they're entitled to anything having to do with DayZ. Anything except a completed game at SOME POINT, in the future.

Edited by sniperdoc
  • Like 8

Sorry bud, i just don't get kinda what info you'r lookin for, maybe you skipped a tweet somewhere?

Something a little more specific maybe? uptodate changelogs? im sure there a whole bunch of stuff they could show. 

Not sure if this is a Walking Dead Season 4 spoiler...? 

Anyway, the governor was never as annoying as Andrea...

I see now how people get to 1200 posts in 3 months. Has this turned into a chat room? 

Yes it has! Why not? 

I expect you all to entertain me here while waiting for the patch!

F*ck man!!! SPOILER THAT SH*T!!!! I haven't seen that episode yet!!!!

I see now how people get to 1200 posts in 3 months. Has this turned into a chat room? 

Someones got to add the content in this thread as it sure as hell would be a quiet lonely place if it was left to the people behind Dayz

Edited by Maximum