Hetstaine

Rocket standing down from Dayz by end of year

This is getting a bit out of hand. People are already pointing fingers at each other, blaming Dean, yelling for refunds, and spouting nonsensical unsupported and just insulting accusations.

I think I may just abandon the forums and stay on Reddit, holy shit. At least over there they are not killing each other.

I'm going to bed now,by the time i wake up tommorow,i will propably see

54+ pages filled with that stuff.For those that will stick around...i wish you courage and strenght :P

Edited by Damnyourdeadman

I'm going to bed now,by the time i wake up tommorow,i will propably see

54+ pages filled with that stuff.For those that will stick around...have Courage and Strenght :P

Good night sir. Its quite entertaining to read here though ^^

Good night sir. Its quite entertaining to read here though ^^

Good material to laugh at. What's next, another site claiming that Dean is under suspect of laundering money offshore and buying property on North Korea?  :o

Edited by AntonioAJC

Good material to laugh at. What's next, another site claiming that Dean is under suspect of laundering money offshore and buying property on North Korea?  :o

Maybe a professional Eurogamer Article about Mr. Hall and Mr. Rodman rocking the party with Kim =)

Edited by Sloddor

This isn't news, rocket said back in July he'd like to leave after a year or so. He's stated he want's to at least stay through alpha or until he's not really needed.

No way was I going to read through this thread but I'm sure someone's already stated this.

People are either looking to get mad or they aren't looking at the facts that have been laying around them.

• Like 1

This isn't news, rocket said back in July he'd like to leave after a year or so. He's stated he want's to at least stay through alpha or until he's not really needed.

No way was I going to read through this thread but I'm sure someone's already stated this.

People are either looking to get mad or they aren't looking at the facts that have been laying around them.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/06/21/interview-dean-hall-dayz-standalone-mountaineering-everest-game/

Meh, so is Alan Mulally.  Life goes on, more mountains to climb.  Best of luck in his future endeavors.  Life is short, grab some ass and hang on for that moment.

Edited by Super_Duty

Remember these are the posts that we leave unhidden.

Imagine what we mods have to wade through on a daily basis.

L

I don't envy you, you make good work here. 

• Like 2

This is getting a bit out of hand. People are already pointing fingers at each other, blaming Dean, yelling for refunds, and spouting nonsensical unsupported and just insulting accusations. It is as if people are already thinking that Dean is leaving RIGHT NOW and are just losing their shit.

I think I may just abandon the forums and stay on Reddit. At least over there they are not killing each other.

Out of hand?  The ingrates who inhabit this forum are the worst people I have seen on any gaming forum in years.  Well, let's not include WoW and LoL into the equation.  These people need fucking lives.  The majority of the posters on here are the kind that should have beaten when they were kids.

Out of hand?  The ingrates who inhabit this forum are the worst people I have seen on any gaming forum in years.  Well, let's not include WoW and LoL into the equation.  These people need fucking lives.  The majority of the posters on here are the kind that should have beaten whopped when they were kids.

Let's not give the wrong idea eh? Seriously, beating?

Rofl, ya, imagine EA attempting to create a survival game. Hey guys, check out this super fast paced quickscope survival game that you never run out of ammo or get tired from running.  Oh Rockstar, here's a good one.  Survive what?  Gang and titty attacks?  Your engines that you are hoping would create a survival game that would crash harder than SWTOR.

Actually they did and its called Dead Space. One HELL of a good survival horror space game too.

I wish he'd say HOW the concept is fundamentally flawed.  

Because the only way I think it can be flawed is it allows unrestrained KOS, and the fix for that then is to allow PVE only servers.  It's not a hard concept, so do it.  

Hello there

We have to walk that fine line between anarchy and rule of law as mods.

Ok, perhaps not anarchy but we do let users get away with a heck of a lot more than they would on many other forums, although we often get accused of being over strict.

The content and quality of it on the forum is mainly driven by you dear member. The more decent and cogent threads we have, the better posts in general will be generated.

There'll always be one or two "special" posters, but if you make the forum unattractive to fools they soon flock where they feel feel comfy.

When the forums degenerate into a slagfest or a hive mind is where things go wrong and its happening here to a degree. I try to guide, but am often ignored.

Anyhoo, things will clam down in a day or two, its Everest and Cangate all over again.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 5

Ok, perhaps not anarchy but we do let users get away with a heck of a lot more than they would on many other forums, although we often get accused of being over strict.

I sometimes think you're being a bit too lenient. But that's just my oppinion. :)

A captain that doesn't go down with his ship is no captain at all.  "I feel like DayZ is a fundamentally flawed concept, and I've ALWAYS recognised that."

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Would love to see what other flawed concepts you have up your sleeve, Dean.

Sinserely will enjoy seeing how many support his future efforts in this business.  "I have a specific use. I'm really good at risk-taking and making other people take risks"

Dean has risked only his livelyhood in this industry.

Would anyone want the architect of the World Trade Center to build their house, knowing that an aluminum can could send it into freefall?

guys, guys, GUYS!!!!

TACOS!!!!

discuss...

Well i didnt buy tacos BUT i did get some Grilled stuffed burritos with chicken! :o

They were epic and walking through the cold as hell weather and back to the house was so worth it! :)

Edited by Deathlove
  • Like 1

No more then three months in and already attempting to disappear, what stands for dayz in the future, doesn't look good. Kinda getting worried that all people who invested in the game are going to get shafted.

LOL!!!!

I love the little tacos...I love them goooood....

But I NEEEED tacos. I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometime.

(on topic: yeah, yall need ta chillz out. Its not like this is the end of the world as we know it, starting the collapse of society, and the end of the WORLD........ofwarcraft.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRYnRq2pgLA

LOL!!!!

I love the little tacos...I love them goooood....

But I NEEEED tacos. I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometime.

(on topic: yeah, yall need ta chillz out. Its not like this is the end of the world as we know it, starting the collapse of society, and the end of the WORLD........ofwarcraft.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRYnRq2pgLA

well its not the end of World of Warcraft new expansion latter this year is being made. lol