Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Update Rev. 0.36.115535 (Experimental branch)

Also added feature can be broken. Actually the system does not handle false positives correctly. Better go to another forum if opinions that are different to yours do offend you.

lol i am so offended right now. 

You are wrong, you said it was broken and it's not.

The system was never designed to handle false positives it is a placeholder, that does not mean it's broken if you had bothered to research or look into you would know that and would not be posting pointless crap.

Bye then.

Edited by africanhungergames

How a 30 years old guy can get a heart attack? I'm not sure it is good idea to implement this. Does anybody know how it works? What can cause it? 

Curious about the rain and getting wet function.  When I am inside a structure I still see rain coming through the ceiling, will we be getting wet while inside a building too?

• Like 1

Curious about the rain and getting wet function.  When I am inside a structure I still see rain coming through the ceiling, will we be getting wet while inside a building too?

No.

Raining inside buildings is a graphic bug most likely caused by low graphic settings.

It is not raining in any buildings for me ever. Only the sun is shining through walls from time to time. :D

The "am i outside"-check will work fine.

That is just a glitch. Rocket mentioned that its just there when some graphic settings running on low (i think it was 'object details).

lol i am so offended right now. 

You are wrong, you said it was broken and it's not.

The system was never designed to handle false positives it is a placeholder, that does not mean it's broken if you had bothered to research or look into you would know that and would not be posting pointless crap.

Bye then.

Link?

That is just a glitch. Rocket mentioned that its just there when some graphic settings running on low (i think it was 'object details).

Pretty sure it was shadow details. 

• Like 2

Is this heart attack something that everyone can get without no reason at anytime? Hope not and i'm not thinking so. I don't want to think so.

I can just see it now. hundreds of bambis running long distances at full sprint suddenly collapsing on the side of the road.

• Like 1

• Medical: Players can have a heart attack (declared as "irregular pulse" with pulse checking actions)

From pulse checks I get a heart attack?

I think the heartattacks sound pretty dumb but other than that, good changelog. The game should have a good balance of realistic and fun. Adding things like heart attacks is just getting to be too much. What is next, having to press a button to blink? or to breathe? The only time you should have a heart attack is when you get infected by a zombie and it should create a small chance of it happening.

Nooooooo.  If you check someone and you get the message "irregular pulse", then they are having a heart attack.  You don't give them one from checking, lol.

• Medical: Players can have a heart attack (declared as "irregular pulse" with pulse checking actions)

From pulse checks I get a heart attack?

• Like 1

Well they should fix it, gets really annoying. Also the "Eat All" Function is very unrealistic for this type of a game. 

Really? You can't eat an entire can of Spaghetti-o's in real life? You fucking scrub.

Edited by Max Planck
Make do without the insults, please.
  • Like 8

Really? You can't eat an entire can of Spaghetti-o's in real life? You fucking scrub.

Clicking "Eat All" You should have to manually do it. This is for laziness. 

Well, they should at least make the animation a bit longer depending on how much is left. Like a 10 second animation at the least for eating a whole bag of rice at once. But I've wanted an eat all option ever since release.

• Like 2

Boston the my is a crappy american gun so its realistic that it spreads like it does in the game, if they would implement german weapons they would should damn accurate as in real life, its only dependet on the shitty american construction of this crap m4 rifel ;) so add a g36 or a g3 and it will shoot 800 meters and above straight on target, but with an m4 like in real life spray and pray like the soldiers in iraq ;)

Psst... what's that gun in your avatar?  That's not a crappy American M4/AR15 variant... is it?

(I saved a screenshot in case you try to ninja change your avatar ;) )

Edited by OUT FOX EM
  • Like 6

yeah and QWOP! why can't we have QWOP based movement?

• Like 3

How a 30 years old guy can get a heart attack? I'm not sure it is good idea to implement this. Does anybody know how it works? What can cause it? 

It happens when blood doesn't flow properly to parts of the heart and the myocardial muscle gets damaged due to lack of oxygen

Edited by Powell
  • Like 2