Sign in to follow this  
hannibaldaplaya

Creepy Animal Masks Please

Also, before you yell "ITS ALPHER!", if masks weren't a 'priority', why do we have Payday masks in game, eh?

Also, a varsity jacket.

WHAT I AM SAYING IS GET US SOME PIG MASKS, HORSE MASKS, WHATEVER. ALL THAT SHIT.

• Like 4

yeh and please add pink spray cans for more costume bitchlook gunz. Life isn't always a bowl of cherries, especially not in alf-chernarus.

Edited by Guest

Check my sig

:D

I have one myself IRL I wouldnt hesitate for a minute to make it my only goal to have one in the game if it were implemented

Edited by Andrestor
  • Like 3

97663-Thumbs-Up-Horse-Head-gif-Imgur-CvM

I love it!

People with the horse mask can insta kill people when opening doors on them :3

Hotline Miami reference.

*EDIT* Added gif version.

Edited by AntonioAJC
  • Like 4

I tend to shy away from people that wear masks, but it'd be pretty sweet to don some day of the dead masks.

being in or near russia i would have thought a ice hockey goalies mask would have gone in for a mask before a payday mask shows how little i know aye.....

Alpha is the best time to ask for new content, so only a moron would respond with that here, but personally, I'd like more "normal" headgear and clothes before we flesh out even more stuff for the aspiring psychopaths out there.

Hopefully, we can all get what we want, and go tip-toeing through the tulips together, hand-in-hand.

Edited by McGarnagle

Also, before you yell "ITS ALPHER!", if masks weren't a 'priority', why do we have Payday masks in game, eh?

Alpha has nothing to do with it! Payday masks are in because Dean 'Rocket' Hall loves the Payday game. As for the animal masks idea, sorry, I hate it. So it will probably be in next patch!

As for the animal masks idea, I love it. So it will probably be in next patch!

GLAD TO HEAR YOUR SUPPORT.

butcher%2Bpig%2Bmask3344.jpg

Edited by Insane Aradia

Why is the OP shouting like that ?

I guess it's because the Topic is posted in the wrong Forum section...

Moved.

• Like 1

Check my sig

:D

I have one myself IRL I wouldnt hesitate for a minute to make it my only goal to have one in the game if it were implemented

1239740_10151555299926148_1013720337_n.j

Not to derail the thread - but I agree, and present my horse mask - "Assassin's Steed."

Anyway. Horse marks - whichever varient, black, brown, unicorn etc, along with other masks would be great for scaring the shit out of people. You have my beans

• Like 1

Horsemasks would be fucking hilarious, and considering their popularity over the last few years not realy that out of place.

Also, a varsity jacket.

WHAT I AM SAYING IS GET US SOME PIG MASKS, HORSE MASKS, WHATEVER. ALL THAT SHIT.

You could have said "i want the masks that are in hotline miami" instead of pretending it's not related at all.

I would like to craft a mask by killing an animal, skin it, and combining the skin with a sewing kit and rope :)

Yeah, people will really wear a horse mask in a real life zombie outbreak...

And people would wear Payday masks in a zombie outbreak

Yeah, people will really wear a horse mask in a real life zombie outbreak...

I wore mine on a trip across Europe - it fits just under the waterproof liner in my backpack, and actually helps waterproof the bottom even more. If we have a real outbreak, I'm definitely bringing it along

I wouldn't mind tribal masks , some animal masks , and like creepy marionette masks . Also stone sniper masks with or without the added effect of being able to sometimes survive being shot in the face .

Horse masks?

Who would want that?

L