mattlightfoot

Hotfix changelog: Stable Branch: 0.35.115188

after the update it is unplayable , always disconnecting issues ,No message received  error on any server afet at least 4mins,

Haven't played after the fix yet but after reading all the comments here I don't even want to start the game... Server crash after 5 minutes? Makes no sence to start the game

Servers restarting all the time. Huge number of servers no longer appearing in list (ie ALL multiplay servers). Wtf is going on?

• Like 1

Haven't played after the fix yet but after reading all the comments here I don't even want to start the game... Server crash after 5 minutes? Makes no sence to start the game

NO zombies also makes sense not to start the game ..

I seriously needed this patch so I could see if this fix the CPU memory leak. This should improve my fps while in-game. I'll check my hardware performance while playing DayZ latter.

I seriously needed this patch so I could see if this fix the CPU memory leak. This should improve my fps while in-game. I'll check my hardware performance while playing DayZ latter.

**GPU***

Same here, getting dced every 5 minutes or so with the server crashing

i cant join this applause

if they checked the last patch for 10 minutes they would have discovered the fps/lag bug.

if they checked this patch for 10 minutes they would have discovered the server restart bug.

hope they dont need another week to fix it, this would make the game unplayable for 2 weeks.

Played on the stable branch for a few hours now and had no FPS drops so far. GG

ALPHA

Another idiot who states the obvious. Still not a reason for such sloppy patching dude. You'll probably still be saying alpha in full release you're that dumb.

Edited by Max Planck
Make your point without the personal insults.
  • Like 1

Played on the stable branch for a few hours now and had no FPS drops so far. GG

Any server restarts?

Great fix! Getting like one billion more fps now.. Before i could only play on low setting to get up to 120 fps but now i can play on everything on max and get 120 fps except anti-aliasing, but i dont need that anyways! Big thanks! :)

If they did not change the hotfix, than that works fine. Tested 2 days on experimental, no unwanted server restarts.

In this case, it should be a server provider side problem.

Hey guys, perhaps you should hire yourselves out to DICE and EA for some extra cash and fix their shit too.... You're doing such a good job here that you'll have BF4 fixed in a couple of weeks!

Edited by =FOX= Damocles
  • Like 8

Hey guys, perhaps you should hire yourselves out to DICE and EA for some extra cash and fix their shit too.... You're doing such a good job here that you'll have BF4 fixed in a couple of weeks!

HAHA good one. 

Edited by lets4dead

Another idiot who states the obvious. Still not a reason for such sloppy patching dude. You'll probably still be saying alpha in full release you're that dumb.

Are you here just to troll people, your always giving it the thumbs up when something goes your way, and ur giving it the "wft is going on" when it don't, an then u waste post space by picking words out of peeps post, you need to get out more instead of preying on others
  • Like 2

FPS is very high now, but servers keep restarting. Good job, anyway :) waiting for server hotfix.

Same here, good fps fix but server restarted each 15 min ...

Yeah, i have the same problem too. This morning from 11AM to 1PM servers restarted every 15 minutes. Then I had to go to work :P