AK101 mag (p)

M4 OE buttstock (p)

Extra 60 round coupled (p)

Smersh vest ®

Gorka helmet (p)

Gorka Helmet Visor (p)

Two purple facemask bandannas

Gorka tops+bottoms (w-p)

AK101 (p) plastic parts (w parts)----(will drop soon if nobody wants to trade for it)

Want:

Smersh vest not ruined

AUG

NATO suppressor (still in?)

Combat knife

GILLIE

Edited by HoneyB-John

looking for a m4 and smersh w/p and also after a P combat knife

have

ammo boxes

1911 mags

fnx mags

cr75 mags

ak 101 mags

ammo boxes w and p

protector cases from d to p

all mags are p and full....

Edited by RubixQube

ATTENTION ALL TRADERS!!! 

East India Trading Company ([EITC]) is now open for business!! 

DJ18, MILN, Downydan, and others. 

We are a group of traders dedicated to getting trade goods to people fast and for the right price! 

We specialize in rare and highly sought after items. These include M4's, Augs, and, parts!

We have our own server which we will conduct our trades. Most of our trades take place in the North by NW Airfield and Kabanino.

Please be aware that we do conduct business fairly and safely. If anyone attempts to kill and or injure any member of our group they will be killed, kicked, and lastly banned from any further trades. 

We hope to build more trust among the DayZ trading community and increase in membership overtime.

Lastly, we are looking for someone to make a signature for all [EITC] members. Please PM DJ18, The MILN, or Downydan for submissions of designs. The person whos design is chosen will be rewarded with a M4 (Fully decked out) or Aug.

We are currently looking for:

Burlap Strips and Protector Cases (W/P).

Thanks and good looting! 

Edited by DJ18
  • Like 4

Third person stable public

Have:

AK101 mag (p)

M4 OE buttstock (p)

Smersh vest ®

Gorka helmet (p)

Gorka Helmet Visor (p)

Gorka tops+bottoms (w-p)

AK101 (p) plastic parts (w parts)----(will drop soon if nobody wants to trade for it)

Want:

Smersh vest not ruined

AUG

Combat knife

GILLIE

I've got a combat knife (p) that you can have if you can come to me!

Third person stable public

AK101 mag (p)

M4 OE buttstock (p)

Smersh vest ®

Gorka helmet (p)

Gorka Helmet Visor (p)

Gorka tops+bottoms (w-p)

Want:

Smersh vest not ruined

AUG

Combat knife

GILLIE

have an aug if u want for free

Edited by RubixQube

ATTENTION ALL TRADERS!!! 

We are a group of traders dedicated to getting trade goods to people fast and for the right price! 

We specialize in rare and highly sought after items. These include M4's, Augs, and, parts!

We have our own server which we will conduct our trades. Most of our trades take place in the North by NW Airfield and Kabanino.

Please be aware that we do conduct business fairly and safely. If anyone attempts to kill and or injure any member of our group they will be killed, kicked, and lastly banned from any further trades. 

We hope to build more trust among the DayZ trading community and increase in membership overtime.

Lastly, we are looking for someone to make a signature for all [EITC] members. Please PM DJ18, The MILN, or Downydan for submissions of designs. The person whos design is chosen will be rewarded with a M4 (Fully decked out) or Aug.

Thanks and good looting! 

Great idea and initiative by all of you!

How many protector cases would yo you want for a Smersh Vest, M4 parts CQB/MP/RIS, Combat Knife? Of course if you have them for trade right now.

Edit: Can add some Burlap strips aswel, pickcing up everything I come across for now.

Edited by larsehh_

I'm still looking for:

Smersh Vest (not ruined)

Attatchments for M4, CQB/MP + RIS/MP (Worn or better)

40 or 60rnd M4 mags, can be empty.

Combat Knife/M9A1 Bayo/Nato Silencer

300rnd Ammo box (W or P)

Currently have

ACOG (P), RV1 RDS (P), M68 (P)

Explosive Grenade (P)

Blackskull Balaclava (W) Green Balaclava (P)

Amphibia S, with 2 mags, 1 FNX 15rnd mag

Black(W)/Camo(P)/Green(P) tiable bandanas

AKM drum mag, 2x30rnd AK101 mags.

Morphine

10 burlap strips

5 (P), 1(W), 4(D) Protector Cases

and some random stuff. I can most likely get what you want, some stuff might take longer time than others, but feel free to pm.

Edited by larsehh_

ATTENTION ALL TRADERS!!! 

Thanks and good looting! 

This is against the DayZ public hive server hosting TOS and would get your server taken down.

• Like 1

Selling Pristine Leather Storage Vest(s) (10 slots) for Protector Case. I'll throw in leather shoes.

This is against the DayZ public hive server hosting TOS and would get your server taken down.

That occurred to me too, although it is a nice idea in principle. Could they not whitelist the server somehow, so that only trusted parties could get into it?

That occurred to me too, although it is a nice idea in principle. Could they not whitelist the server somehow, so that only trusted parties could get into it?

The only way to whitelist the server would be to make it private hive. We didn't mean to make it sound like it was going to be. (ie, kicking intentionally, banning) We only use those functions of the server when we come across hackers. We will be hosting trades in various areas, holding down said area until the trader(s) come and do business and leave. There's a chance randoms will show up at these locations and we'll just have to kill them if they pose a threat. We will do trades in more than just 2 locations and we will let you know where to go when and if we agree to trade.

Edited by The MILN

I've got a combat knife (p) that you can have if you can come to me!

have an aug if u want for free

The MILN, would like to meet up with you to grab that combat knife if possible, thankyou.

RubixQube, not to go against "beggars can't be choosers", but is the aug pristine?

Thanks for replies and stay alive traders :D

Edited by HoneyB-John

Great idea and initiative by all of you!

How many protector cases would yo you want for a Smersh Vest, M4 parts CQB/MP/RIS, Combat Knife? Of course if you have them for trade right now.

Edit: Can add some Burlap strips aswel, pickcing up everything I come across for now.

PM me and we'll discuss this.

The MILN, would like to meet up with you to grab that combat knife if possible, thankyou.

PM'ed

The only way to whitelist the server would be to make it private hive. We didn't mean to make it sound like it was going to be. (ie, kicking intentionally, banning) We only use those functions of the server when we come across hackers. We will be hosting trades in various areas, holding down said area until the trader(s) come and do business and leave. There's a chance randoms will show up at these locations and we'll just have to kill them if they pose a threat. We will do trades in more than just 2 locations and we will let you know where to go when and if we agree to trade.

OK, I see, and thanks for the explanation. Think it's an excellent initiative.

Also, just traded with DownyDan. Nice guy, behaved very generously.

• Like 1

Just met up and traded with HoneyB-John. Nice guy, would definitely recommend trading again!

I've got a hacksaw (appareantly really rare), and sawed off izh shotgun for trade.

PM offers if interested.