Advent1

Trading Post

looking for Ak74 Mag.......Hardcore

Would trade 4 netting or Akm 30 round or Ak101 30 round. Could give you a Gunwrap or a Ghille Hood as well..

I have one, I could get it to you tomorrow.

Hello fellow traders!

Before you start to bash anyone, read the full post of my attempted trade with a guy called RubixQuobe.

We were trading earlier this morning. After some chitchat, I added this guy to my steam and we were going to meet up in Lopatino to make the trade. I joined his server. Everything seemed fine and I could stay for the server for 10 minutes, without it kicking me for high ping. Note: I'm european, he's most likely american. Right before we met I got autokicked out of server for high ping, 149. I thought. I agreed to try join the same server, was probably a bad idea in the end but I as hoping it would last for 5-7 minutes, which would be enough for a successful trade. We met, he seemed to be a nice guy and I dropped my stuff on the ground fo him to pick up. Seconds later unfortunately I was kicked again for high ping. I tried another server, this time european, one of the servers I usually trade with some of my friends. I spawned in, in starting gear on the beach, which leaves two possible outcomes. I was killed by him or I really did reset somehow. Even if none of the servers were about to reset, none of the servers had it's time at 8:00, 9:00, 9:20 etc you name it. I've played for about 7 months now without a single character reset, so most likely I know how to avoid it.

I dont want to bash this guy, he seemed to be a nice guy and maybe I was really unlucky and I got a reset but there was a big factor that made at least me suspicous. During my second time of DC, I wrote/asked him on steam that he had to pick up the stuff I left on the ground for him before leaving. He didnt reply anything to me for about 8 minutes, which for me is a very long time to just grab those items, because he clearly saw where I got disconnected and I typed it. During that period, he was still in the server, because I was observing in between the tries to reconnect to other servers and see if I was really reset or no. So this makes me wondering, was it really a character reset or he was sorting my gear from my character?

As I said, maybe he really is a nice guy and we were very unluckyk doing this trade. I dunno yet if I want to give it a second try. Most likely not, (just my way of being paranoid and playing this game safe)  I'll stick to traders I know I can trust 100% or do the trades with my methods/bring help. So everyone, be aware, bring your own backup, do it in your way to always be safe.

Also, when I trade guys that dont have alot of previous trades and reputation, this time I didnt loose too much, only a M4, with RIS(P), 60rnd mag, black hcv and some damaged protector cases. I always have few hidden stash around the map where I can leave my precious cargo at, to not loose it.

Just my 5cents and happy trading, be safe!

I'm still looking for:

Smersh Vest (P)

Nato Silencer (If currently in 0.53)

RIS Handguard for M4 (P)

Currently have

ACOG (P), M68 (P), RV1RDS (P)

Explosive Grenade (P), Flashbang (D) (W)

Blackskull Balaclava (W) Green Balaclava (P) White Balaclava (P) Black Balaclava (W)

2 FNX 15rnd mag

Black(P) Camo(P) Green(W) tiable bandanas

2x30Rnd MP5 mag, 1x30Rnd AK74 Mag

Morphine

10 burlap strips

This time I will only accept traders I know or people with alot of positive previous traders. (Sorry to you newcomers, nothing personal, just due to the previous experience)

Edited by larsehh_

Hello fellow traders!

Before you start to bash anyone, read the full post of my attempted trade with a guy called RubixQuobe.

We were trading earlier this morning. After some chitchat, I added this guy to my steam and we were going to meet up in Lopatino to make the trade. I joined his server. Everything seemed fine and I could stay for the server for 10 minutes, without it kicking me for high ping. Note: I'm european, he's most likely american. Right before we met I got autokicked out of server for high ping, 149. I thought. I agreed to try join the same server, was probably a bad idea in the end but I as hoping it would last for 5-7 minutes, which would be enough for a successful trade. We met, he seemed to be a nice guy and I dropped my stuff on the ground fo him to pick up. Seconds later unfortunately I was kicked again for high ping. I tried another server, this time european, one of the servers I usually trade with some of my friends. I spawned in, in starting gear on the beach, which leaves two possible outcomes. I was killed by him or I really did reset somehow. Even if none of the servers were about to reset, none of the servers had it's time at 8:00, 9:00, 9:20 etc you name it. I've played for about 7 months now without a single character reset, so most likely I know how to avoid it.

I dont want to bash this guy, he seemed to be a nice guy and maybe I was really unlucky and I got a reset but there was a big factor that made at least me suspicous. During my second time of DC, I wrote/asked him on steam that he had to pick up the stuff I left on the ground for him before leaving. He didnt reply anything to me for about 8 minutes, which for me is a very long time to just grab those items, because he clearly saw where I got disconnected and I typed it. During that period, he was still in the server, because I was observing in between the tries to reconnect to other servers and see if I was really reset or no. So this makes me wondering, was it really a character reset or he was sorting my gear from my character?

As I said, maybe he really is a nice guy and we were very unluckyk doing this trade. I dunno yet if I want to give it a second try. Most likely not, (just my way of being paranoid and playing this game safe)  I'll stick to traders I know I can trust 100% or do the trades with my methods/bring help. So everyone, be aware, bring your own backup, do it in your way to always be safe.

Also, when I trade guys that dont have alot of previous trades and reputation, this time I didnt loose too much, only a M4, with RIS(P), 60rnd mag, black hcv and some damaged protector cases. I always have few hidden stash around the map where I can leave my precious cargo at, to not loose it.

Just my 5cents and happy trading, be safe!

I feel bad about this no I never shot you I was grabbing the trade stuff u had dropped on the ground as I was dropping your stuff you disappeared why I didn't know what happen to ya wasn't  looking at server msgs but you said you got kicked......

and as I stated w/e you lost I would replace 100% of it and give you what I owe ya....don't know what else to say ....im sorry if you want to take up my offer im around but I figure id respond as I don't want a bad rep. especially when I didn't do anything I never once drew any fire arm..... i will apologize again

even if you want me to do a drop and leave the server so your the only 1 on it and ill give to the location to get your stuff w/e you lost

Edited by RubixQube

3PP Public

Currently have:

MP5k w/ 3 mags

3 netting

2 morphine

1flashbang

I'm in the North West, just pm me an offer and I'll respond.

I'm still looking for:

Smersh Vest (not ruined) or a Olive High Cap Vest (not ruined will do for now)

M4 with RIS/CQB or MP Handguard/Buttstock  + preferably a MAG for it (Worn-Pristine) / AUG

MP5-K, dont need any mags or sight (Just need a decent primary weapon for now :( )

Combat Knife (W+)

300rnd Ammo box (W or P)

Currently have

ACOG (P), M68 (P)

Explosive Grenade (P), Flashbang (D)

Blackskull Balaclava (W) Green Balaclava (P) White Balaclava (P) Black Balaclava (W)

10Rnd mag for Ampihibia-S, 2 FNX 15rnd mag

1x30rnd AK101 mags, 2x30Rnd MP5 mag

Morphine

10 burlap strips

7 (P), 2(W) Protector Cases

This time I will only accept traders I know or people with alot of positive previous traders. (Sorry to you newcomers, nothing personal, just due to the previous experience)

PM sent.

Third Person Public Stable

Have:

240 7.62x39

75 rnd drum

AK101 mag

2x blackskull balaclava

M4 RIS (p)    [with flashlight]

Looking for:

Green tieable bandanna

Camo tieable bandanna

Mp handguard (p)

RV1 RDS (w or p)

PM'd

The East India Trading Company has 3 fully kitted M4A1s (w) that we are looking to trade off for Protector cases! Contact me, DJ18 or Downydan for details!

Edited by The MILN

The East India Trading Company has 3 fully kitted M4A1s (w) that we are looking to trade off for Protector cases! Contact me, DJ18 or Downydan for details!

Edit:

We are down to 2 Fully kiited M4A1's. One is being traded away.

Just traded with Downydan. Was a very pleasant trade. Trade went fast and smooth, some chitchat inbetween. He even offered me other stuff, which I had to refuse to take due to limited inventory space at the moment. Very cool guy, I recomend him to others! :) I will definitely trade with him and his clanfriends in future!

Edited by larsehh_
  • Like 2

Just traded with Downydan. Was a very pleasant trade. Trade went fast and smooth, some chitchat inbetween. He even offered me other stuff, which I had to refuse to take due to limited inventory space at the moment. Very cool guy, I recomend him to others! :) I will definitely trade with him and his clanfriends in future!

Smooth and quick trade. Highly recommended.

• Like 1

Attention!

East India Trading Company now have two maces for trade. 

PM DJ18, Downydan, or The MILN. 

Thank you. 

Edited by DJ18

Attention!

East India Trading Company now have two maces for trade. 

PM DJ18, Downydan, or The MILN. 

Thank you. 

Update, no longer have them.

We do however, need a Press vest (p) Got it :D

Edited by The MILN

if anyone is looking for augs i have 2 i wont be able to carry over after server reset

also have...

3 ak 74/74u mags P

5 101 mags P

mags for any pistol

akm mags drums P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

will trade them

only after maybe

ammo box w/p

blackskull clava w/p

smersh vest w/p

prot cases w/p

combat knife P

acog scope w/p

amphibia s

suppersor for pistol/m4 P

m68 scope w/p

rvd1 scope w/p

Edited by RubixQube
  • Like 1

Hey guys i'm new to the trading post.

I have a few items for trade:

2x Aug (w/p)

1x Ak-101 w PSO-1 Scope, 2x 30rd Mags (p)

I am looking for:

3x M4A1 (w/p)

Nato Suppressors (w/p)

Pm me if your interested.

Third Person Public

Edited by whitford73@hotmail.com

I currently have:

2x Protector Case (p)

2x Morphine (w/p)

I'm looking for:

1x Flanged Mace (w/p)

1x RDG-5 Explosive Grenade (w/p)

1x Sword (w/p)

Send me a PM.

Specifically looking for a sword, please reply or pm me what you would take for your sword.  Thanks all.

I currently have:

2x Protector Case (p)

2x Morphine (w/p)

I'm looking for:

1x Flanged Mace (w/p)

1x RDG-5 Explosive Grenade (w/p)

1x Sword (w/p)

Send me a PM.

Im working on it :(

Specifically looking for a sword, please reply or pm me what you would take for your sword.  Thanks all.

ill look for another one as well :p

• Like 1

Im working on it :(

No worries! Those protector cases are still yours if you want them. You guys are doing the looking for me and saving me time, so I have no problem paying it forward :)

Are suppressors still in game? Anyone found one? Assume they spawn at helis...

They don't have a loot spawn location point, yet, afaik.

Updated list.

In need of

Smersh Vest (P)

RIS Handguard for M4 (P)

CQB for M4 (P)

60Rnd M4 mags

Currently have

ACOG (P), M68 (P), RV1RDS (P)

Explosive Grenade (P), Flashbang (D) (W)

2 FNX 15rnd mag

2x30Rnd MP5 mag, 1x30Rnd AK74 Mag

3xMorphine (W&P)

10 burlap strips

Protector Cases (D atm, the better ones are reserved to Downydan)

Edited by larsehh_

Have:

M4A1 (W), assorted parts on (Can get specific parts) x1

Skull Balaclava (W) x1

MP Handguard (P) x2

MP Buttstock (W) x1

ACOG (P) x1

Looking for:

Protector cases (W-P)

60Rnd Mag for M4 (P) x2

Have:

Ak-74 with 4 mags and spare ammo