Advent1

Trading Post

I'm setting up "Stiggs' Trading Post/Farmers Market" on a server called Exile. It's located in between Electro and Cherno in Prigorodki. It's just west of the three barns near a small pond.

If anyone here plays that Exile server please bring barrels and tents. Right now I only have two barrels and they are both full.

Take whatever you need or leave something for someone else. But please don't steal the barrels.

Green mountain summer camp makes a much more entertaining spot for trade shops. Thats where we normally set up ours on private servers. 

Allows for people to set up shops or camp in the little cabins too 

I'm setting up "Stiggs' Trading Post/Farmers Market" on a server called Exile. It's located in between Electro and Cherno in Prigorodki. It's just west of the three barns near a small pond.

If anyone here plays that Exile server please bring barrels and tents. Right now I only have two barrels and they are both full.

Take whatever you need or leave something for someone else. But please don't steal the barrels.

I play on exile a fair amount - maybe I'll drop by later.

I have a public camp too (well, 2 barrels).  I drop extra supplies there when I'm in the neighborhood.  on server dayz la-4001, approx coordinates 100 090 at the very top of the hill.  same deal - leave the barrels, take what you need and leave something if you want.  and if you find someone there, use your words.

Edited by Red_Ensign

I'm looking to take some pictures with a handful of specific weapons, so if anyone has one of these and is willing to let me borrow them for a short time today that would be awesome. I don't need to keep them, or even fire them, I just need to take some pictures for a project. I would just find them myself, but that may prove to be time consuming. You would be helping me out tremendously if you have even just 20 or 30 minutes to spare, and I'll travel to you :)

I need pictures of:

1. Mosin -- preferably unpainted and with a PU scope.

2. M4A1 -- any combination of attachments is fine, but the more variety the better.

3. FNX45 -- full attachments (red dot, suppressor, flashlight) would be awesome.

Send me a PM or add me on Steam (www.steamcommunity.com/id/tatankox).

Edited by Tatanko

I'm looking to take some pictures with a handful of specific weapons, so if anyone has one of these and is willing to let me borrow them for a short time today that would be awesome. I don't need to keep them, or even fire them, I just need to take some pictures for a project. I would just find them myself, but that may prove to be time consuming. You would be helping me out tremendously if you have even just 20 or 30 minutes to spare, and I'll travel to you :)

I need pictures of:

2. M4A1 -- any combination of attachments is fine, but the more variety the better.

3. FNX45 -- full attachments (red dot, suppressor, flashlight) would be awesome.

I have a unpainted Mosin with a pristine PU Scope. :D

• Like 1

I need pictures of:

You could just ask folks to take pictures of them in the way that you'd like, and have them send the pictures to you.

Unless you're a bandit...  :ph34r:  :bandit:  :ph34r:

You could just ask folks to take pictures of them in the way that you'd like, and have them send the pictures to you.

It's not quite that easy, and I would have no control over quality :p For 95% of the pictures, I'm actually having folks pose for me rather than hold the gun myself.

Please don't comment if you don't know Tatanko yourself.

Did anyone come across an m4 or ak101 yet or are they not spawning again?

It's too early to judge but I think they aren't.

Maybe I should go tweet Hicks about it.

Still looking to get an FNX red dot before I get killed carrying this FNX  :lol: PM me if you can help me out.

It's too early to judge but I think they aren't.

Maybe I should go tweet Hicks about it.

Not looking good at my end either. I do have a UMP though.

Liking the way the Nissen Huts/Whatever are now only spawning crap loot. And that Myshkino tents are now swarming with Zs, just like 0.57.

I play on exile a fair amount - maybe I'll drop by later.

I have a public camp too (well, 2 barrels).  I drop extra supplies there when I'm in the neighborhood.  on server dayz la-4001, approx coordinates 100 090 at the very top of the hill.  same deal - leave the barrels, take what you need and leave something if you want.  and if you find someone there, use your words.

Well, don't bother stopping by. I logged in tonight to find both barrels gone. Not sure if they were stolen or if the server wiped them. Exile says it has persistence on. I figure someone probably stole them. I guess they didn't read my note. :(

Well, don't bother stopping by. I logged in tonight to find both barrels gone. Not sure if they were stolen or if the server wiped them. Exile says it has persistence on. I figure someone probably stole them. I guess they didn't read my note. :(

this is why we can't have nice things. :-p

• Like 1

Please don't comment if you don't know Tatanko yourself.

I have faith that he'll recover from my feisty verbiage.

It's not quite that easy, and I would have no control over quality  :P For 95% of the pictures, I'm actually having folks pose for me rather than hold the gun myself.

I see. I was thinking you might have been taking pictures from the inspect view. My suggestion was because I have Mosin with PU scope, but on a private hive.

Edited by CornProducts
  • Like 1

Updated

3pp I have

VSS Vintorez 10 round mage with scope

Akm  with rail k scope 30 round silencer mag plastic buttstock

ak74 with rail k scope 30 round silencer mag plastic buttstock

Mp5  fully kitted

Pristine plate carrier full

Tan m65 jacket

tan cargo pants 

worn ammo box

pristine protector case

Military boots with combat knife pristine

Rice & water

0- Blood bags

Gernades and flash bangs

old and new gas masks

3pp I need 

Smersh vest full

Kaki M65

Hunting backpack

M4

AK 101

Pristine Fireaxe

Black Spray paint 

netting

Not looking good at my end either. I do have a UMP though.

Liking the way the Nissen Huts/Whatever are now only spawning crap loot. And that Myshkino tents are now swarming with Zs, just like 0.57.

Hicks said they are spawning, so we should try harder.

Edited by Yazar8
  • Like 1

Have: Military Tents, VSS Vintorez with mags and ammo, SVD, AK74 with Bipod attached + mags, AUG, M67 Grenade

Want: M4

This album I'm working on will be delayed for a long time if no one can find an M4  :P Hell, I'm having a hard time even finding heli crashes lately!

Have 

bZdMobH.jpg

sfH4oCp.jpg

M4 optics are pristine

Hunting scope is damaged

FNX45 MRDS is damaged

Want : 

Soviet Suppressor 

Do you have a link to that tweet/post he said that? All my search work for this topic ended up saying the opposite, as on 0.59 exp they seem to have been out of the game.

Do you have a link to that tweet/post he said that? All my search work for this topic ended up saying the opposite, as on 0.59 exp they seem to have been out of the game.

https:// twitter.com/fzmakat/status/676181777866690560

Edited by Yazar8

Stupid capitalist dogs lost their soft capitalist dog rifles. 

Comrade Stalin approved AKM does not get lost, jam or too hot. It's like Mother Russia, cannot be stopped . 

soviet_flag_ak47_by_sgtdickcheese-d2yjdm

Edited by General Zod
  • Like 2