Advent1

Trading Post

Looking to trade:

aks-74u with 30rd mag (p/p) black

2x olive high cap vests (p)

looking for:

pso1 scope

ak handrail

Still looking for an M68 Comp2 and a Handguard MP. Just need them for pictures, I'll give them right back! :)

Add trev186 on steam.

I have extras u can keep them/ pay me back later

Edited by trev186
  • Like 1

Looking to trade:

aks-74u with 30rd mag (p/p) black

2x olive high cap vests (p)

looking for:

pso1 scope

ak handrail

Look at u... Gone from barely surviving a trip to zeley and logging out in the barracks to hunting for a pso ;)

Anyone got extra gear that they don't really need that isn't valuable, I got wiped then killed by a hacker (I had a half ghillie and kitted mosin). I can probably find gear myself but I lost 2 weeks worth of gear I collected. I'll definitely help you out later if you could donate some gear. And if you were gonna pm me for any stuff I had it's gone.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/222591-yazar8s-and-larsehh-s-giveaways/

After getting another new account, we are currently looking for

5 Protector Cases (anything but ruined)

Always interested in

ACOG (P)

RV1 RDS (P)

It's pretty safe to say we have everything rare that spawns currenlty on stable. From fully kitted American/Russian weapons to clothing, attatchments, 300Rnd boxes, grenades etc.

Leave a PM to me or Yazar8 and let's discuss if you have anything we are interested in.

Edited by larsehh_

I have accumulated an abundance of items. The following are up for trade. Items will be available until Wednesday March 25th, 1am EST.

-Military Tent.

-M-65 Field jacket Olive Green(worn).

-M-65 Field jacket Tan (pristine).

-Engraved 1911 w/ clip, silencer, and flash light.

-Camo Mosin w/ Long range and PU scope. 5rd clip,componsator, and ghillie gun wrap.

-Akm, w/ 75 rd drum clip.

-Akm, w/ 30 rd clip.

-FNX 45 pistol w/ Clip and scope.

-Plate Carrier Vest.

-Gorka Jacket, Pants, and Helmet w/ plastic shield (all pristine).

-MP5-K w/ 30rd clip, 15rd clip, and compensator.

Please email me at supersage711@gmail.com w/ serious offers. We can then chat on steam, supersage711 steam ID

High on my list are - high capacity vest, M4, or AUG.

Thanks!

Big, big thank you to trev186 for not only helping me finish my list but also giving me a bunch of free stuff! You're the best! :)

• Like 3

Big, big thank you to trev186 for not only helping me finish my list but also giving me a bunch of free stuff! You're the best! :)

Seconding this - Trev is a good trader.

• Like 3

Looking to trade off a Eastern Suppressor (P) for crossbow bolts and a holosight (P) for shenanigans.

1/3PP  Public Hive

-Offering

AUG (pristine)

Olive M65 Field Jacket (worn)

Khaki M65 Field Jacket (worn)

3x 40 Round CMag (pristine - full)

-Looking for

M4 RIS Rail (pristine/worn)

ACOG (pristine/worn)

2 x 30 Round CMag (pristine)

I'm offering Atlas bipod, if that has any value. Would take protector case or hunting backpack. 3rd person - public.

Looking for a ak101 with, a W or P buttstock, W or P rail handguard, And a P or W suppressor. And maybe 2-3 mags if possible. I got loads of stuff for trade.

Edited by Milansson1

I'm offering Atlas bipod, if that has any value. Would take protector case or hunting backpack. 3rd person - public.

It is not valuable.. Though hunting backpacks are pretty easy to find nowadays

Free Items!! No sense in letting them get wiped tonight!! Meet near green Mountain, pulkulvo sp? Lol, area! Supersage711 message me on steam! Ammo, vests, gorka jackets, pants, pistol surpressors, 2 akms, mosin, many pistols, and more! Thanks!!

Another wonderful day, met up with some old traders, gave away gear to some other people and met up for first time with coltonmeng. Another very pleasant and cool trading experience. :beans: :beans: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  to this guy, promissed to help us out if we need something specific in future! Looking forward to trade again with this guy in future!

• Like 1

update:

2 pristine olive high cap vests are spoken for for now :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the positive review Lowz. Same for "TheUltimateLowz", 10/10, man of his word, legit guy!

Looking for a Suppressor EAST, im willing to give alot for it.

Find me bolts for a crossbow/cr527 mags  and the Pristine suppressor East  I have is yours.

Edited by The MILN

Find me bolts for a crossbow/cr527 mags  and the Pristine suppressor East  I have is yours.

I'm talking on his behalf. He had no idea where to find bolts, so I went to look for some for him. I have 34 bolts, is that enough for the surpressor? If it is I will give them to him so he can trade you.

Edited by Yazar8

Looking for a Suppressor EAST, im willing to give alot for it.

PM'd. But only if MILN/Yazar's offer falls through!

Edited by Mookie

quick trade made with red-ensign. needed a rail and a scope and he came through, even attached them to an akm with a 75rnd drum on it as a bonus! thanks again!