Advent1

Trading Post

Looking for a fully kitted ak101, condition on PSO doesnt matter byt suppressor needs to be P or W. Just tell me what you want.

Do you still need those? Which color should the helmet be?

no longer need 

Hello all.

Have:

AK bayonet (P)

Eastern suppressor (W)

Pistol suppressor (P)

Seeing:

Protector cases (P/W)

Thanks

• Like 1

Hello all.

Have:

AK bayonet (P)

Eastern suppressor (W)

Pistol suppressor (P)

Seeing:

Protector cases (P/W)

Thanks

oh boy we have a pris ak bayonet....a samll fortune of protector cases incoming for Mookie lol !

Met up with larsehh_ last night and he helped us out with some gear so we can outfit our guards for tonight's event. Awesome guy, very friendly, definitely trade with this guy!

• Like 1

Lost AUG,2 M4s and two AKs in 1hour long PVP at NWAF with my friends v some random squad xD Just as my friend (who survived with fully kitted M4 and AUG) waited for 15 mins and thought it was over, logged out and found himself as a fresh spawn. Was going to put it out to trade, oh well :D

Edited by Berrett

Change in inventory again.

I have

1xAUG (W)

2x40 rnd CMAG (P)

2x30 rnd CMAG (P)

1x20 rnd CMAG (P)

1xpistol suppressor (P)

1xpistol flashlight (W)

1xFNX colimator (D)

1xM4 RIS (D)

1xrangefinder (P)

1xblack balaclava (W)

1xgreen balaclava (W)

1xkhaki M65 jacket (W)

1xrespirator mask (D)

2xolive hicap vest (W)

3xblack hicap vest (W)

3xRGD-5 grenade (P & D)

1xflashbang (D)

I want

1xolive M65 jacket (any condition other than ruined)

1xgreen baseball cap (any condition other than ruined)

protector cases/ammo boxes (D and up)

Ask away if you have something different though.

Edited by Tygrys

in 1pp I have one pristine m4 with worn mp stock and damaged rail handguard and carryhandle, and one worn ammo box

looking for: m65 jacket any color not ruined, and an olive high cap vest not ruined

oh and today I met with trev186 and DIED (stupid glitch death from touching a truck) and he saved all my stuff for me - got it all back.  so definitely good guy.  *thumbs up*

Edited by Red_Ensign

in 1pp I have one pristine m4 with worn mp stock and damaged rail handguard and carryhandle, and one worn ammo box

looking for: m65 jacket any color not ruined, and an olive high cap vest not ruined

oh and today I met with trev186 and DIED (stupid glitch death from touching a truck) and he saved all my stuff for me - got it all back. so definitely good guy. *thumbs up*

Weird slow truck glitch where the truck appears to go only a Max of 20kms but even when at a complete stop and turned off still thinks it is coasting for an extra few seconds

One of those days where you find loads of crap just not what you want

Edited by trev186

I have for trade:

• M4 CQB Buttstock (damaged)
  • AK 74
  • 30rnd AK74 mag (about 7).(pristine)
  • 30rnd M4 mag. (pristine)
  • 25rnd PM73 mag x4 (pristine)
  • 15rnd MP5 mag. (pristine)
  • 15rnd PM73 mag. (pristine)
  • 8rnd P1 pistol mag. (pristine)
  • Camo colours Mosin with LRS. (pristine)
  • 10rnd .22 mag pistol (im guessing that's Amphibia mag) (pristine)
  • Olive High Capacity Vest (pristine)
  • Flashbang (worn)
  • Explosive Grenade (worn)
  • Long Range Scope x4 (pristine)
  • FNX MRDS (worn)
  • PU scope (worn)
  • Blackskull balaclava (pristine)
  • 15rnd FNX mag.
  • x10 netting (pristine)
  • 30rnd AK 101 mag. (pristine)
  • M4 handguard RIS x1 (pristine)
  • x2 ATLAS Bipod (pristine)
  • 60rnd Copuled M4 mag.
  • FULLY KITTED MP5-K (Suppresor, x2 30rnd mag, M68 compM2 optics, rail handguard, MP5 OEM Buttstock)

Updated, I am looking for Big Military Tent, M4/ AKM.

Anybody looking to ditch extra attachments? I'll gladly take them if they are in worn/pristine condition. I'm doing another round of image updates for the wiki and this time I need attachments (mostly for the M4).

Here's what I'm looking for...

Buttstocks

-CQB

-OE

-MP

Handguards

-RIS

-Plastic

-MP

Optics

-Carryhandle

-RV1 RDS

-M68 Comp2

-PU

-PSO-1

Anything you're willing to donate would be awesome. I would also be more than happy simply meeting up, taking some screenshots very quickly, and then giving the item right back if it is something you want to keep. Send me a PM, please :) I'll do what I can to make it worth your while, so if you need anything that isn't super rare let me know, but I don't really need to keep any of this stuff.

EDIT: Big, big thank you to Yazar8 for loaning me nearly everything on my list!  B)

Edited by Tatanko

Hello all.

Have:

AK bayonet (P)

Eastern suppressor (W)

Pistol suppressor (P)

Seeing:

Protector cases (P/W)

Thanks

All still available.

Got free stuff from operkot, helped me a lot after dying. Thanks so much :)

Anybody looking to ditch extra attachments? I'll gladly take them if they are in worn/pristine condition. I'm doing another round of image updates for the wiki and this time I need attachments (mostly for the M4).

Buttstocks

-CQB

-OE

-MP

Handguards

-RIS

-Plastic

-MP

Optics

-Carryhandle

-RV1 RDS

-M68 Comp2

-PU

-PSO-1

Anything you're willing to donate would be awesome. I would also be more than happy simply meeting up, taking some screenshots very quickly, and then giving the item right back if it is something you want to keep. Send me a PM, please :) I'll do what I can to make it worth your while, so if you need anything that isn't super rare let me know, but I don't really need to keep any of this stuff.

Come to north, we'll arrange something. I got all of those you want.

Edited by Yazar8

Come to north, we'll arrange something. I got all of those you want.

I'm going to send you a PM. Thanks!

EDIT: Your inbox is full. I have no old conversations with you that I can reply to, either :(

Edited by Tatanko

I'm going to send you a PM. Thanks!

EDIT: Your inbox is full. I have no old conversations with you that I can reply to, either :(

There you go.

• Like 1

There you go.

Still getting the message "The member Yazar8 cannot receive any new messages." I've recently deleted a bunch of messages, try sending me a PM.

Edited by Tatanko

Anyone got extra gear that they don't really need that isn't valuable, I got wiped then killed by a hacker (I had a half ghillie and kitted mosin). I can probably find gear myself but I lost 2 weeks worth of gear I collected. I'll definitely help you out later if you could donate some gear. And if you were gonna pm me for any stuff I had it's gone.

Buttstocks

-CQB

-OE

-MP

Handguards

-RIS

-Plastic

-MP

Optics

-Carryhandle

-RV1 RDS

-M68 Comp2

-PU

-PSO-1

Still looking for an M68 Comp2 and a Handguard MP. Just need them for pictures, I'll give them right back! :)